Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://a.pomf.cat/owtfkk.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Time to give the bread machine I bought yesterday a try.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Cutey Honey ftw

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

chumbler posted:

Enjoy making good bread one or two times, then having it gather dust for the rest of time.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

chumbler posted:

chumbler was never seen on time again

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fate/extra's anime is gonna use the female protag

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

if only gbf would learn from their example

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I bet it's gonna use both. The eyes opening at the end are shaped like MaleMC's sharper eyes instead of FemC's rounder eyes, and Nasu's blog post about Fate/Extellas backstory included both. I doubt that Last Encore is going to be an adaptation of that blog post because that would be dumb, but it does mean the possibility of both existing at the same time is something Nasu thinks about, plus it means the opportunity for all three Extra servants to appear (EMIYA is FemC's servant in the blog post while Nero is MC's)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

However, I would pay to see Nero kicking Tamamo off a bridge animated

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Blhue posted:

if only gbf would learn from their example

who even uses gran

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

a kitten posted:

Enjoy making good bread one or two times, then having it gather dust for the rest of time.

breadmakers aren't that bad, with one very important consideration: you need to be willing to waste food, or have enough people around who like fresh bread, just because they make a lot of bread, more than one person wants to eat at a time, and that bread will start to go stale within a few hours.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what if the eyes at the end were Archer

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

I thought you might appreciate this

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Archer has grey eyes

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

gran being less popular is funny considering how gbf handles protag selection

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sorbocules posted:

breadmakers aren't that bad, with one very important consideration: you need to be willing to waste food, or have enough people around who like fresh bread, just because they make a lot of bread, more than one person wants to eat at a time, and that bread will start to go stale within a few hours.

This one makes small one pound loafs, and I am going to get a bread box today in the hope that it will preserve the bread a bit longer.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Srice posted:

It's decided, the 2017 anime of the year will be Maison Ikkoku.

2017 is the year where Srice and I argue about whether Maison Ikkoku or KOR is better

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

El Burbo posted:

Archer has grey eyes

aren't they like, dull brown

that's the color his f/go art has them as anyway

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Also FemC is freaking dying in that PV and I hope that's just bait

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

El Burbo posted:

Also FemC is freaking dying in that PV and I hope that's just bait
do you not remember the intro of fate/extra...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

aren't they like, dull brown

that's the color his f/go art has them as anyway

I dunno I was going of extra art

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

RME posted:

who even uses gran

hosed up weirdoes and people who use that water potato that has buffs that work better on men than women

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

chumbler posted:

This one makes small one pound loafs, and I am going to get a bread box today in the hope that it will preserve the bread a bit longer.

a pound is still a decent bit of bread, but yeah, a box should help a little bit. Of course, my bread maker is a 25 year old 4 pound model, so my base of comparison is kind of huge.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Instead of buying a bread machine I recommend google searching "no knead bread."

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Parallax posted:

2017 is the year where Srice and I argue about whether Maison Ikkoku or KOR is better

KOR has a magical boy, so it's better.

It's a very close call though.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

do you not remember the intro of fate/extra...

Nope not really

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Herbotron posted:

Instead of buying a bread machine I recommend google searching "no knead bread."

breadmakers have the advantage of cutting time between "I want fresh bread" and having the bread. bread maker goes from no bread to bread in about 3-4 hours. the no knead recipes claim 12-20.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

El Burbo posted:

Nope not really
hakuno nearly/actually dies, then the servant comes in and is like 'yo wassup'

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Blhue posted:

hosed up weirdoes and people who use that water potato that has buffs that work better on men than women

theyre wrong

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Parallax posted:

So be it.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

My preemptive argument for Maison Ikkoku, based on half a dozen episodes: everyone is old enough to drink and they party & get drunk p often

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Parallax posted:

*sighs* I guess it falls to me to watch Miyuki.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

My New Years plans got cancelled. I guess I just eat pizza and watch anime at home instead.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mill Village posted:

My New Years plans got cancelled. I guess I just eat pizza and watch anime at home instead.

That was my plan from the beginning, though with something else I haven't decided yet instead of pizza.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://a.pomf.cat/ptmblq.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU