Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Young Freud posted:

Only the scrub acolytes. Space Wolves tend to look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart, with full mane of wild berserker hair. The God-Emperor and many of the Primarchs like Lion El'Jonson, Corvus Corvax, Leman Russ, Fulgrim and Sanguinius all have lengthy shoulder-length locks.
Not even scrub acolytes - its just the lovely boring chapters that are so vanilla they're literally marines in space wearing ultramarine coloured suits because hoohah marines. The more boring a chapter the greater chance someone will use them for a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

WTFSaurus is seriously trying to get alcohol poisoning. Holy cow.

https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy

Good. gently caress him.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

He just got pulled from the stream lol.
Goes to someone else's party, consumes everything and shits it up. Never change good buddy.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Regrettable posted:

Good. gently caress him.

He's slurring all his speech and doesn't even know what's going on. They just pulled him off.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

He's slurring all his speech and doesn't even know what's going on. They just pulled him off.

Yeah, I was trying to get him to drink more a few minutes before he was pulled.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
That dude is a real asset to the Star Citizen story imo, his best is yet to come

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
He's back. :allears:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

He's completely sloppy drunk.

I honestly can't blame him. He's on a DnD Twitch stream for New Year's Eve.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

He's going to hit one of those ladies by the end of the night.

Not "hit on", I mean full-on physically assault the way this is going.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
YOU'RE MY BESHT FUCKIN FREIND U R

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I got a 600 second time out for kill jester. What's wrong with that?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Dude is totally annihilated. He can't handle his alcohol at all.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol, dude is madly drunk and ruining this lady's stream.

They want him gone, but he's un-controllable.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
gently caress that I am on Team WTFasourus :toot:

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

peter gabriel posted:

gently caress that I am on Team WTFasourus :toot:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

He's a powder keg of hilarity waiting to go boom, he just needs encouragement

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
What the hell am I watching? Dude is like 1 step away from sexually molesting her on stream.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

He's a powder keg of hilarity waiting to go boom, he just needs encouragement

Everyone in that room is going to die. Their blood is on your hands.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The Saddest Robot posted:

What the hell am I watching? Dude is like 1 step away from sexually molesting her on stream.

He's been doing that for awhile.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Regarde Aduck posted:

Everyone in that room is going to die. Their blood is on your hands.

I am trying to think of a D&D joke like they rolled a dice for something but I don't know enough about it :v:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

...and I'm banned

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is really good.

He's now taken over as the DM.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Regrettable posted:

...and I'm banned

That's regrettable :v:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Regrettable posted:

...and I'm banned

I got banned to. Don't know how.

Did you do anything? I said hello from the goons 20 minutes ago and that's it.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I said that the next monster they destroy will be a puppy when he became DM.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Is this wtfosaurus clown really the same as the Rockstar Seduction guy or is that just some rando comment that everyone's taking too seriously?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
YOU SHEE A TREE AN A FUCKIN BUSH OR SHOMETHING NEAR A WALL IS A gently caress, WHAT DO YOU DO YE FUCKERSHH?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm surprised they didn't get WTF out of there. Like, outside the building being driven home or, if that's someone's house, put in the guest bed ASAP.

Because he isn't going to be acting any better as the night goes on.

"I'm my own adult!!" - WTFOSAURUS

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Is this wtfosaurus clown really the same as the Rockstar Seduction guy or is that just some rando comment that everyone's taking too seriously?

Same ear piercings, looks like same distinctive tat on the arm, decide for yourself

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
I'm watching The Thing, and it's less creepy than than that guy. Someone of your country call the police !

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Answering this would be doxxing.

*puts finger on nose while scratching itch

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

tis the same wtf. he is not like that now though. haha

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

ripptide posted:

Same ear piercings, looks like same distinctive tat on the arm, decide for yourself

He mentioned spending time in London on the stream. One of the stream pictures in this thread has the tattoo from the same perspective...

Tokamak fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 1, 2017

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

ripptide posted:

It's the same tattoo. It doesn't look like he's had anything done to it since those pics were posted, either.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Iceclaw posted:

I'm watching The Thing, and it's less creepy than than that guy. Someone of your country call the police !

O, Canada, we stand on guard for thee! :canada:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh well. To reddit with that I guess. And everywhere, actually. Why not?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ripptide posted:

Still hasn't raised the $600 dollars to fill it in.