Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah the trump genes kicked in for barron

he likes taking pictures of his mom

a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Oh is that the youngest son

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

deadgoon posted:

"have you ever read a book that wasn't for children?" -- a guy trying to convince people that a cartoon is good

cartoons are really good sorry ur held back by beliefs and prejudices

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
note he didn't answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if the japanese cartoonists had anything important to say they would learn to speak american

i'm currently reading neal asher's polity series, which is for children, and boring

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

if the japanese cartoonists had anything important to say they would learn to speak american

3f3fwegegae4h4w5h4eghaega3e5gf34af3q4g35g

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

japan is a island nation of treacherous perverts

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

jarofpiss posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i love betrayal and also loving, sounds like a fun place

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

jarofpiss posted:

wish i wuz nipponese

study the blade. study the anime. like a man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Roof's a loving Nazi, measure his skull and tell him he has the skull shape of a future dead person and he shouldn't resist his fate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anime is a MESS

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

jarofpiss posted:

you mean england.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Roof's a loving Nazi, measure his skull and tell him he has the skull shape of a future dead person and he shouldn't resist his fate

the bowlcut throws off all the measurements

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

falleth now the bitter morning dew

the crucified one is subverted

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

KiteAuraan posted:

you mean england.

yeah but we were talking about japan. i would have added drunk if we were talking about england

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

great now you mentioned england and im all fuckin pissed off that the queen didnt die in 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

anime is a MESS

A great man once said that anime was a mistake

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Fallen Hamprince posted:

this wordless, brilliant military veteran who worked his way up from the bottom is a lot like donald trump, a functionally illiterate con artist born to extreme wealth who escaped military service by claiming to have bone spurs in his heel

he didn't serve in vietnam, but he did face his own war in the form of avoiding STDs

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

GOD EMPEROR

TRUMP

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

cams posted:

i mean this is a valid alibi and all but i still enjoy this greatly

joe sux sopan rulez

I dunno, he flew all the way to Florida before a black tie party to have a one minute meeting with Trump, then flew back in time to watch movies with his kids?

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
hey remember that time our president decided to make policy announcements on a platform limited to 140 characters because that is the maximum attention span he has

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

hey remember that time our president decided to make policy announcements on a platform limited to 140 characters because that is the maximum attention span he has

hosed up if true

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

you mean england.

you mean everywhere

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

the hosed up thing is there's a chance a nuclear war is averted because trump used the "someone hacked my account" excuse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jarofpiss posted:

the bowlcut throws off all the measurements

its the only measurement you need

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

twitter use is savvy and trump will win 400 electoral votes in four years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is literally never going to face criticism because he will just ignore the press forever and leave them to report on his insane tweets

His absolute confidence that they will do this with glee and go no further to confront him is depressingly astute

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Der Meister posted:

twitter use is savvy and trump will win 400 electoral votes in four years

Trump will threaten Twitter staff with being sent to Guantanamo Bay unless they make the character limit more yuge and luxurious.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

Trump will threaten Twitter staff with being sent to Guantanamo Bay unless they make the character limit more yuge and luxurious.

Twitter is already getting funds from right wing groups to stay afloat so I doubt they'll do anything but let Trump give them orders

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

jarofpiss posted:

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

celebrate ɯopllɐɹɥʇrump

blasphemers rise

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i need 8th line subtitles

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
anime is too pure for this world, we don't deserve it, but we have it, and im glad of that

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hey baloon gun

how goes it in the fukken woods

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

rudatron posted:

anime is too pure for this world, we don't deserve it, but we have it, and im glad of that

:yeah:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
man the simpsons made a "lol president trump bankrupted the country" joke in 2000

smell ya later

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

man the simpsons made a "lol president trump bankrupted the country" joke in 2000

smell ya later

i cant believe smell ya later replaced good bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

hey baloon gun

how goes it in the fukken woods

pretty good, drinkin, watching the lights flicker due to the high winds and low temps tonight maybe a power outage!!! I just filled a MASSIVE WATER THINGY with water just in case. im entertaining a few guests tonight and I've deffo got enough water for me n the dog stored in liquor bottles strategically stashed around the house lamo but hell i felt that just having an absurd excess of water would be coo

• Locked thread