Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

Jeff "The Vomit Guy" Levy, who gets my vote for the vilest creature to ever set foot in the studio.

I have to know more about him now, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Sand Monster posted:

Jeff "The Vomit Guy" Levy, who gets my vote for the vilest creature to ever set foot in the studio.

I don't know why you think it's so weird. Uuuuh uuuh am I the crazy one?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I have to know more about him now, obviously.

Some freak who gets sexual pleasure from being vomited on, and/or vomit in general.

I'm sure there's content on YouTube.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
One of the creepiest things he ever said during an appearance was about how he hangs outside nightclubs on the weekend, on the off chance that he can see a drunken girl throw up.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I actually have to stop reading this thread now - my gag reflex is kicking in.

Which would please him to no end.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Ronnie's sex talk hit a new low with the stories from his youth. Loved hearing about the Jerky Girl.

I'm actually glad that I don't get to hear the private stuff that he told Howard.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Siobhan is almost as heinous as Jeff Levy.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I vaguely recall wanting to cut my head off as Siobahn talked about how her cats like to sniff her "pussy"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Jared.

Tim's Assistant Jared.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

kylej posted:

I vaguely recall wanting to cut my head off as Siobahn talked about how her cats like to sniff her "pussy"

Thanks. You just reminded me of the time they got someone to have sex with her in her apartment.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

an adult beverage posted:

Siobhan is almost as heinous as Jeff Levy.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemGjQ_BChc&t=2100s:nws:

Howard - "If this guy drops a load in her, she'll have to scoop it out with a ladle."

Siobhan - "No, I'll have my kitties lick it out."

:barf:

Also there's this,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/siobhan-meow-transgender-cat-poop-paintings_n_2278193.html

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 30, 2016

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Well let's get some ear bleach in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12SKySSmNU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Artie still has a couple of days left to drop dead this year so he can join all the other celebrities before it's too late.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
He's been trying to die romantically at age 27 for like 25 years now.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jared.

Tim's Assistant Jared.

Jared raped your father

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bonzo posted:

Well let's get some ear bleach in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12SKySSmNU

Not to try and one up you, but I like this version because it features Howard, Billy et al. giggling like school children as they torment Baba Booey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMZnq7UQ8rU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Jared raped your father

"Howard, this is Mom... the station did a terrible thing..."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

Not to try and one up you, but I like this version because it features Howard, Billy et al. giggling like school children as they torment Baba Booey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMZnq7UQ8rU

Thank you for this. I was looking for it.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Holy poo poo I forgot out this.

quote:

Idiot Steve Grillo was put in Grandma Sylvia's Funeral solely so the show could get free plugs on Stern. Grillo falls asleep during the play, misses his cues, shows up late and is an all around screw up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aUMhae7AGs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

To me, the best part about this clip is that Grillo doesn't even realize that he would've been shitcanned from this dumb play after the first time he was late, but since they want free plugs on Howard's show the producers don't give a gently caress.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Sand Monster posted:

"Howard, this is Mom... the station did a terrible thing..."

Tim's assistant Jared put us in a concentration camp.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Goddamn, Richard made the best song parodies, it's shame that he focuses so much on phoney phone calls now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdUmk7jp50w

I had a weird moment that I can pretty much only share with you guys.

I normally use WAZE as my phone GPS, but I've been helping out a friend of mine who has a pizza shop, and his system integrates with Google Maps. So I'm out delivering some pizza, driving around with no radio on so I can hear the Google Map prompts, and I start singing out loud to amuse myself:

I want to shoot my GOO
on Robin's Big Brown Boobs
... and then lick her vagina!

After a brief pause, the Google Maps Lady pipes up and responds with:
I'm sorry, I can't help you with "LICK HER VAGIN-A"

I didn't even know she was listening to me!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Goddamn, Richard made the best song parodies, it's shame that he focuses so much on phoney phone calls now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdUmk7jp50w

I had a weird moment that I can pretty much only share with you guys.

I normally use WAZE as my phone GPS, but I've been helping out a friend of mine who has a pizza shop, and his system integrates with Google Maps. So I'm out delivering some pizza, driving around with no radio on so I can hear the Google Map prompts, and I start singing out loud to amuse myself:

I want to shoot my GOO
on Robin's Big Brown Boobs
... and then lick her vagina!

After a brief pause, the Google Maps Lady pipes up and responds with:
I'm sorry, I can't help you with "LICK HER VAGIN-A"

I didn't even know she was listening to me!

This is the best thing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Reminder that this loving guy is still alive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmdQ8VDU1Sk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKRKMLN6PU8

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

You're out, THROUGH, EXPELLED, I want you off of the JFSC by NINE O'CLOCK, MONDAY MORNING!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

You're out, THROUGH, EXPELLED, I want you off of the JFSC by NINE O'CLOCK, MONDAY MORNING!

:glomp:

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

if a horse wins a race, does the horse know?

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

parthenocarpy posted:

if a horse wins a race, does the horse know?

I didn't know she was a guy, I thought she was one of them, uh, whaddaya call 'em, herbivores?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I signed up for a free month because I miss the live show, but of course, he is still in reruns today.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Squashy Nipples posted:

I signed up for a free month because I miss the live show, but of course, he is still in reruns today.

Yeah, it's a rip off for Stern fans right now. They aren't even putting the content they are airing on demand.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Cliche Guevara posted:

I didn't know she was a guy, I thought she was one of them, uh, whaddaya call 'em, herbivores?

Jew broad? Kills Draculas...

Lifespan posted:

Yeah, it's a rip off for Stern fans right now. They aren't even putting the content they are airing on demand.

So 2 weeks ago I got a new car, well used, but new to me. The previous owner had Sirius and its still activated so I have been listening to the specials they have on H100 and H101 and I have probably already cycled through the same content 4 times in the last 2 weeks...its to the point where I know what the next bit on 101 will be.
They have been on sirius for 10 years but cant pull together more then 40 original "best of satellite" bits to play for an end of year special...

I feel like blowing my mind up/

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jan 2, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I think at this point if anyone asked me if it was worth subscribing to Sirius for Stern, I'd say "Honestly, just use YouTube for free."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

haljordan posted:

I think at this point if anyone asked me if it was worth subscribing to Sirius for Stern, I'd say "Honestly, just use YouTube for free."

Yeah, I've yet to listen to Sirius since posting in this thread 3 years ago, and I can't say that I've missed all that much. The odd bit here or there is hard to find, but it usually comes around, even temporarily, and we all post great stuff here.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Jew broad? Kills Draculas...

So 2 weeks ago I got a new car, well used, but new to me. The previous owner had Sirius and its still activated so I have been listening to the specials they have on H100 and H101 and I have probably already cycled through the same content 4 times in the last 2 weeks...its to the point where I know what the next bit on 101 will be.
They have been on sirius for 10 years but cant pull together more then 40 original "best of satellite" bits to play for an end of year special...

I feel like blowing my mind up/

Is it enough that you want someone to rape you for crying out loud?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I unsubscribed in in November 2009 because I got laid off was needed every cent in order to keep my house. That means I've not heard a live show since before Artie killed himself. I just use Youtube to listen to anything interesting you guys talk about.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Happy 50th birthday to T...Tia Carerre... I remember her from... her "Wayne's World'...and.... and "True Lies"'.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I feel like blowing my mind up!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

BobbyK posted:

I feel like blowing my mind up!

yes

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

haljordan posted:

There another new channel "Mr. Hey Now" that has a ton of stuff up as of today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Kelly posted:

There another new channel "Mr. Hey Now" that has a ton of stuff up as of today.

Link? All I find is some lovely rapper.