Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Because they "make lots of money" and can therefore afford to "have the piss taxed out of them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

the fact that hillary managed to actually lose to trump just means that she doesn't have a soul to sell to the devil

It means her soul was worthless.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

the fact that hillary managed to actually lose to trump just means that she doesn't have a soul to sell to the devil

Hillary sold her soul in the late 70s in exchange for a real bad southern accent

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol hillary selling her soul for some bullshit in the 70s really shows a lack of perspective and a failure to plan ahead! what a bad candidate! and a worse leader!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

docbeard posted:

Yeah that was totally Perez's fault

I was referring to 2016 Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

she sold it for cattle futures

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zikan posted:

i remember wonkette being decent 06-08ish but when I looked at it a few years ago I saw my little pony memes on the front page. did it really all go to poo poo when ana marie cox and the other editor left?

their best writer published a book of tim kaine dad memes, if that gives you a clue

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

Hillary sold her soul in the late 70s in exchange for a real bad southern accent

Also the irony how she decided to become a Yankees fan as part of carpetbagging district move, the the Cubs actually win the World Series.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian posted:

Also the irony how she decided to become a Yankees fan as part of carpetbagging district move, the the Cubs actually win the World Series.

Your avatar is awesome as gently caress.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

holy poo poo i thought the hillary wing of the party was sensitive to racial issues :stonk:

list of "jokes":

"i bet u guys can't tell what race i am hahaha"

"graze is a funny word, cows graze, a bullet can graze you and my mom thinks grazed donuts are a thing (my mom is japanese hahah!)"

"japanese people don't get the grazed donut joke hehe"

"japanese people also are emotionless and near autistic"

"i called my parents and they said they were gardening and I said they should get some immigrants to do that poo poo and they said some were"

"i hate making my bed and i asked my dad why i gotta do that and he said 'why should u wipe your bottom'"

"people think i'm half asian cause my dad is indian and my mom is japanese . what's the deal with that :jerry:?"

"children are bad at geography!!"

"i'm glad my name's not mahatma mitsubishi cause i'm half-indian half japanese"

"indian names are long amiright?"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It was fake, the Clinton campaign did not actually hire Dan Nainan the 55-year old millennial / 100% clean comedian.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The only good joke in his career was how he punched someone at a DC comedy club event because the person trolled him on Twitter.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary lost primarily because of issues which are personal to herself as an individual (EMAILS) as opposed to any policy issue

While Bernie would have won, so too would have Biden

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
another reminder: hillary clinton once made a joke about gandhi working at a seven-eleven.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Hillary lost primarily because of issues which are personal to herself as an individual (EMAILS) as opposed to any policy issue

the emails couldn't have cost hillary the election, they were a pile of nothingburgers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

another reminder: hillary clinton once made a joke about gandhi working at a seven-eleven.

oh no i am aghasti

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Because Hillary lost by such a small margin (against the second worst candidate of all time) you can blame the %1 difference on anything, a better question is what caused her to get to the point where she was neck and neck with the racist reality TV star who insults dead war heros parents, and the answer isn't "emails".

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I'm not sure if there's a God, or a heaven, but one thing I can tell you, your candidate's going to Hell.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

Because Hillary lost by such a small margin (against the second worst candidate of all time) you can blame the %1 difference on anything, a better question is what caused her to get to the point where she was neck and neck with the racist reality TV star who insults dead war heros parents, and the answer isn't "emails".

it's the economy stupid!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

She was the most qualified canidate in US history according to her choir of Hillfolk cheerleaders but she lost to the most unqualified canidate in US history.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Also her colored people time joke.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I may not........ BE......... GANDHI

but I will MARCH

so you can be

SALTY!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes posted:

shes a hateful servant of a demon and her supporters are morally bankrupt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hillary bad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

nothingburgers can't melt steel abuelas

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I liked the joke she made about work setting people free, even though the black woman in welfare reform photo op died due to not being able to afford medicine.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

etalian posted:

I liked the joke she made about work setting people free, even though the black woman in welfare reform photo op died due to not being able to afford medicine.

god that is still one of the most depressing things I've read about

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

oh hey, congrats on/condolences for your avatar

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

i was unaware of this, jesus christ

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
bernie gonna be on maddow tonight, im sure baloogan loves the sound of that

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

I may not........ BE......... GANDHI

but I will MARCH

(as long as there is press to cover it, and they stay in the lasso)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

bernie gonna be on maddow tonight, im sure baloogan loves the sound of that

meh i like bernies authenticity and maddow is just a left wing glen beck but not nearly as good

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ace of Baes posted:

Pretty sure it's her personal negatives as opposed to neoliberalism or whatever, given the respective fav./unfav. numbers for her vs. Was Actually President For The Last Eight Years Barack Obama

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bernie is a poo poo, his politics are crap but hes a commie from his red suspenders to his little red socks

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Yinlock posted:

i was unaware of this, jesus christ

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/tragic-end-woman-bill-clinton-exploited-poster-child-gutting-welfare

Had a stroke in 2002, too.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
"Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp. We can't start believing our own primary bullshit. This is no time to run the general. Crush him as hard as you can. Other than that, hope all is well and congrats on Nevada!"

lol

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
MARX!
*click*

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
The Glover Park Group, which had been staffed largely by Democrats since its foundation, hired Republican strategist Kevin Madden as its senior vice president of public affairs. Madden had previously worked on Mitt Romney's 2008 presidential campaign and for George W. Bush's 2004 re-election campaign.[7] In 2010, the firm expanded its bipartisan offering with the hiring of several prominent Republican officials from the Bush White House and the Republican congressional leadership.[42][43]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Joementum posted:

their best writer published a book of tim kaine dad memes, if that gives you a clue

wait, a book? as in memes on paper?

WHY

• Locked thread