Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vertical Lime posted:

the korean war is officially still going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Please not in wartime

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
okay i just switched on celebrit aprentise and someone said glambassador and i noped the gently caress outta that

anyone wanna tell me when arnold starts telling people their fired because thats literally the only thing i care about lamo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I really hope someone explains the concept of lying to him at some point. I know it's like explaining water to a fish, but geez.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fart blood posted:

Well after the loving dopes in C-SPAM in their stupid dipshit bubble told everyone Trump had no chance and mocked everyone that said he could win, I decided maybe I shouldn't be around those loving idiots anymore so now I'm back bothering people who watch a terrible show I gave up on awhile ago. I might be a little autistic. It stinks.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan posted:

okay i just switched on celebrit aprentise and someone said glambassador and i noped the gently caress outta that

anyone wanna tell me when arnold starts telling people their fired because thats literally the only thing i care about lamo

No, I do not want to do that.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lmao sucks to be them!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
haha i had completely forgotten that grown rear end men watch buff dudes act out retarded soap opera poo poo but it's cool and fun because they do pratfalls

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

this is why no democratic "strategy" based on rational discourse will ever work so give it up democrat threadailures

the republicans will run a literal ant infected with a Cordyceps fungus and be all like "no ant , no ant, you're the ant with the Cordyceps" and the ant will die in the first week as they do, and the republicans will be like "no he's just strategizing what a brilliant statesant"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

No, I do not want to do that.

quote:

The Celebrity Apprentice is an American television reality game show. It is a variation of The Apprentice series which was previously hosted by real estate magnate, businessman, reality television personality, and (later) President-elect Donald Trump.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Baloogan posted:

He had better say "You're Terminated" or "Hasta la Vista, baby" in a robotic voice.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

haha i had completely forgotten that grown rear end men watch buff dudes act out retarded soap opera poo poo but it's cool and fun because they do pratfalls

gladiators in ancient rome

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lmao when da govahnatah says the apprentice catchphrase at the end of each episode his accent is gonna make it sound like you're fyad

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Welcome to the last year of human habitation of the earth. Those of about to die salute you.

Happy New Year. :marc:

Like the maple leaf, Baloogan!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

i just relized youve literally been poo poo on by the rich baloogan

suck it!!!

the rich and poor poop into the exact same sewers. They also jerk off, flush tampons, and puke into the same sewers. And the rich and poor both piss out their many medications too into the ever flowing styx.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Welcome to the last year of human habitation of the earth. Those of about to die salute you.

Happy New Year. :marc:

Like the maple leaf, Baloogan!

thanks i do too!!!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

:)

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/816096540427055105

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

crazy cloud posted:

lmao when da govahnatah says the apprentice catchphrase at the end of each episode his accent is gonna make it sound like you're fyad

I think its meant to be one syllable.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the only place on earth where everyone is equal is the sewer

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

CNN uses screenshot from ‘Fallout 4’ to show how Russians hack things

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump shits rub shoulders with illegal trafficked slaves shits in the sewers below manhattan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the only place on earth where everyone is equal is the sewer

so u are a communist

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

im the scrambled racial slur

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Al! posted:

im the scrambled racial slur

um that's a country

Serf
May 5, 2011

britain: you ain't gonna do poo poo! we did brexit!

america: we'll elect donald trump president

britain: you ain't gon do shiiiiiiiiit!

america: *elects donald trump president*

britain: now we are all sons of bitches

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Krazyface posted:

I think its meant to be one syllable.

don't tell Arnold how to speak pls

YOUR FYAD

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It's surreal watching CNN take Trump tweets with utmost seriousness: http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/north-korea-icbm-threat-trump/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

politically speaking this has been my favorite year of my entire life

brexit + trump

when i thought trump would lose (lol) i consoled myself that at least brexit won evne tho i thought 4 sure brexit wouldn't really happen the neoliberals would baboozle the people again

but now were on the HIGH WAY with TRUMPBREXIT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP trump trump trump TROMP TRUMP trumpo trumpmrtummrmprturmptr urtprtmrputmrtprutmrptru

trump won, trump will be president. (will be president) the week after next o m f g

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

politically speaking this has been my favorite year of my entire life

brexit + trump

when i thought trump would lose (lol) i consoled myself that at least brexit won evne tho i thought 4 sure brexit wouldn't really happen the neoliberals would baboozle the people again

but now were on the HIGH WAY with TRUMPBREXIT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP trump trump trump TROMP TRUMP trumpo trumpmrtummrmprturmptr urtprtmrputmrtprutmrptru

trump won, trump will be president. (will be president) the week after next o m f g

yeah I'm white too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Serf posted:

The nation of the fail sons.

While we yet remain victorious!

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jan 3, 2017

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

etalian posted:

Also having two koreas is very confusing for Warboss Trump to remember.

Get rid of one and simplify things

woah etalian finally got an av!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

yeah I'm white too

the last adiministation was trying to kill off the working class

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

the last adiministation was trying to kill off the working class

why single out one administration out of all of them

hmmm, I wonder what could be the difference lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

The nation of the fail sons.

While we yet remain victorious!

senator graham should cirrhosis himself out of this dimension a little faster for the greater good of humankind, IMO

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

westworld ep3 at nitecrew tv in a few minutes

no spoilers!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

senator graham should cirrhosis himself out of this dimension a little faster for the greater good of humankind, IMO

My I do love drinking. Oh and I'll even drink Old Crow and Pendleton if they are all that are available. This liver of mine just won't let me go. I keep trying to get it to quit, but it just keeps keeping on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

westworld ep3 at nitecrew tv in a few minutes

no spoilers!

Trump is a robot

• Locked thread