Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cool collection of my 90s haircuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i remember going into a circuit city with my dad and buying a voodoo graphics card for need for speed 3 hot pursuit

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

my grand aunt gave me ONE THOUSAND MARKS and I bought a 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 PCI card

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
http://i.imgur.com/7RfYMHX.mp4

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

look out, here comes my period

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
snow crash adaptation looking kinda...hmmm

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it reminds me of that screaming dickeagle that cums american flags but as you can imagine that query is not turning up useful results

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

weird goop

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it reminds me of that screaming dickeagle that cums american flags but as you can imagine that query is not turning up useful results

I wonder if the moron lobe crowd gets mad over cumming on an American flag like they do when you walk on it or set it on fire

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i memorised NATO phonetics when doing helldesk for an ISP aeons ago. they had them shown on the page where i'd reset customers passwords to a random thing and i got used to reading them out and just learnt them over time. anyway i can read that but only made it half-way through when my eyes crossed out like crazy

that's my NATO phonetics story and gently caress ppl who substitute poo poo (india/indigo, quebec/queen,)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

My ex coworker used to do a lot of phone poo poo and he was forever reading out his entire name that way.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i dont know "nato phonetics" at all but u just need to read the first letter of each word

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fart simpson posted:

i dont know "nato phonetics" at all but u just need to read the first letter of each word

tango yourmom

lazydog
Apr 15, 2003

or

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
http://i.imgur.com/KQAyf61.gifv

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

some more german words

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

hey i know that dude

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i like how the observers/refs are wearing high-vis

syscall girl posted:

yeah but cool != good

i got a real nice rain jacket or w/e from my previous employer however it had their logo embroidered on the breast so after i left i couldn't really wear it. so i ordered that exact patch of ebay and got it sewn over the logo. now it's my favourite jacket when it's cold

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

same op

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cheese-cube posted:

i got a real nice rain jacket or w/e from my previous employer however it had their logo embroidered on the breast so after i left i couldn't really wear it. so i ordered that exact patch of ebay and got it sewn over the logo. now it's my favourite jacket when it's cold

noice

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

thanx

im dieing but im not even a ham isn't that a pre-req for caring about nato phonetics?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
good morning yospos

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

cheese-cube posted:

hivis has become a strange religion thing where if you believe enough and wear the right anointed colors you will be safe

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

my stepdads beer posted:

hivis has become a strange religion thing where if you believe enough and wear the right anointed colors you will be safe

Also I don't know if this is just a Toronto/Montreal thing (probably not) but EVERY professional hit that goes down around here now the cops are always looking for a guy in a hi-vis. It's become a calling card for hitmen.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

spankmeister posted:

some more german words

i fuckin love vellichor and kenopsia

simble
May 11, 2004

cheese-cube posted:

thanx

im dieing but im not even a ham isn't that a pre-req for caring about nato phonetics?

or pilots

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

my stepdads beer posted:

offshore if you're on deck and not in hivis then you're fuckin dead

e: i made some gifs from this hilariously 80s compilation of US weapon system ads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYeWZVYZCsk

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1PiWC9UoAAZkui.mp4

this one is for the amberpos crowd:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1PfH_dUcAAM69D.mp4

this is for the greenpos-curious crowd (there's other colours):

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1PoQLjUsAEdqIi.mp4

and some nice P1 green:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1Pq-IGUUAEuhkS.mp4

Pile Of Garbage fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 3, 2017

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

my grand aunt gave me ONE THOUSAND MARKS and I bought a 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 PCI card

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

PsyOps got to him. He's got Decision AIDS

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
fun fact: it used to be called decision grids until the early 1990s.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

decision 'tism

edit: ^^ that's actually cool because i've read the same stuff and seen that language!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Also I don't know if this is just a Toronto/Montreal thing (probably not) but EVERY professional hit that goes down around here now the cops are always looking for a guy in a hi-vis. It's become a calling card for hitmen.

years ago i once saw a very nondescript-looking man with a short blond haircut, wearing a hawaiian shirt and khaki pants, come out of an office building wearing blue latex gloves. he walked down the block like that, disposed of the gloves in a trash can on the next street, and strode purposefully away. i think he was a hitman or at least a burglar.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Flavortown Murders

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

???

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

years ago i once saw a very nondescript-looking man with a short blond haircut, wearing a hawaiian shirt and khaki pants, come out of an office building wearing blue latex gloves. he walked down the block like that, disposed of the gloves in a trash can on the next street, and strode purposefully away. i think he was a hitman or at least a burglar.

he prolly worked for waste mgmt *wink* *wink*

no but seriously he was prolly a civil servant doing something gross

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:lol:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The Flavortown Murders

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
gif is pronounced with a hard g

• Locked thread