Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ThePeavstenator posted:

A friend of mine who started transitioning from female to male about a year ago told me he now understands all the stupid poo poo boys did around him (including being cheated on by his high school boyfriend) when he was female. Turns out testosterone is a hell of a drug I guess.

well our hormones tell us to kick men in the fuckin nards :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Me lol at such stupid name. What kind drug take to name like this. Me just see and think, Breckin Bad.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Zelder posted:

What the gently caress is Breckin

White people

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Ride The Gravitron posted:

[22/M] Ohhh I wish I was 16 again so I can have that teen girl rear end!

I wish I was young again. I was a loser in high school and never was able to get a girlfriend. Hell, I am 22 and never had a girlfriend, still.

I never was able to have that young, romantic, and passionate teenage love. I was never able to get a piece of that teenage rear end either (until I was 20 and had sex with a 16 year old girl- took each other's virginities). Those young, taut-skined, tight-theighed, girls 😍😍 Oh I wish I could of popped more of those cherries.

I don't just regret missing out on the sex, but the love and relationship aspect of it too. Young love is super sweet and passionate.

Teen romance and sex is so, so hot (and so sweet too) 😍... learning each other's bodies, experiencing that first time feeling of love

Oh, forgot my question...

Do you ever miss those days?

What the goddamn hell

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Pick posted:

well our hormones tell us to kick men in the fuckin nards :biotruths:

He said it was still stupid (I agree) but the response from his boyfriend of "I couldn't control myself" made more sense.

e:

More sense as in "that guy was just a dumbass with no frontal lobe" instead of when he thought "this means there must be something wrong with me for him to do that".

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jan 3, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

54 40 or gently caress posted:

What the goddamn hell

Now that one was actually written one handed.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

What the goddamn hell
Anime

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

WampaLord posted:

Now that one was actually written one handed.

in gravelly craigslist voice: "it's actually ephebophilia"

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

What the goddamn hell

Yikes.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Zelder posted:

What the gently caress is Breckin

White people

Miles is the best name on that list by far yet the most famous Miles wasn't too fond of white people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

I [23f] am starting to feel like my boyfriend's [25m] roommate [29m] runs our life.[new]
submitted 9 minutes ago * by undorminor
Roommate = "T" Boyfriend = "S"
I've been dating my boyfriend for six months and he's always been super accommodating of his roommate and to a lesser extent his friends. Since T got a dog it's been way worse.
T will tell my boyfriend to do things for him and constantly makes his last minute plans my boyfriend's problem. Tell, not ask. He just assumes S has nothing to do and will ignore S politely hinting or outright stating he's too busy. If S tells him he can't do something T will "explain" how he can, at great inconvenience to us.
He'll text my boyfriend and tell him to pick stuff up for him while we're on a date. He'll badger him and try to pressure him into getting the stuff to him early. He complains via text incessantly if my boyfriend tells him to wait or go to the store himself. He constantly "forgets" to feed and walk his dog or chooses to go out straight from work instead of walking or feeding her. Of course that makes it my boyfriend's problem. He won't complete his chores and will text my boyfriend to do it before we go out. If we leave it for him he'll whine he's too drunk to do it and try to guilt my boyfriend into doing it before he goes to bed. He'll ask us to "start" his dinner because he has to stay late at work (still comes home smelling like the bar) which consists of doing most of the prep work and sometimes the shopping. He'll reject it if my boyfriend offers to make him extra of what we're having. He also never cleans out my boyfriend's deep fryer when he uses it and will complain about the smell of my boyfriend's deep fryer if it's still dirty because we haven't used it in a few days. My boyfriend will clean it only to have T "suddenly" decide he's going to use it again. T also constantly uses my boyfriend's stuff without replacing it and has the balls to tell my boyfriend to buy household supplies that he himself rarely contributes to. Several times he invites himself along on our plans and then just assumed one of us will be responsible for being his DD and getting him home at the time he wants, regardless of our origin plans.
My boyfriend tries to defend this as roommates helping each other out but admits T does nothing like this for him. He also hates when I even teasingly confront T about his rude, selfish behavior. I don't want to make my boyfriend feel torn between us but this seriously inconveniences me too.
Yesterday was just the last straw for me. My boyfriend and I had the day off. We'd skipped breakfast because we were planning to go to a higher end all-you-can-eat place and take advantage of discounted weekday lunch rate. T knew we had made this plan.
While we were getting ready (already late because T kept harassing S to help him shop for and compare keyboards) he left the house and texted my boyfriend to watch his dog. My boyfriend told him we were leaving and he'd put the dog in her kennel. T texted back that he couldn't because T had to leave her in the kennel for very long periods of time over the past few days while my boyfriend and I were out of state on vacation. S texted that we were hungry NOW and T would have to hurry back to let her out.
T said he hadn't taken his house keys and needed us to let him back in. I'd had an early, light dinner and was painfully hungry and menstruating so I was in no mood for it. I texted T myself and said he had 20 minutes before we left. He said that he didn't know when he'd get back and to have a sandwich WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF SKIPPING BREAKFAST!
My boyfriend seemed to accept that we had to stay at T's whim and I had a little meltdown about it (I apologized since) and told him I was going to eat and if he wanted to respond to his roommate's every beck and call he could do it by himself. My boyfriend left with me but kept making comments about how he felt guilty locking T out of the house and putting his dog in her kennel again. I basically told him I didn't want to hear it because T is an adult and he was trying to lock us in the house for his minor convenience and it wasn't our fault he got a dog he thought he could fob off on my boyfriend. It didn't ruin lunch but it definitely soured the mood at first.
I'm tired of always having to be the bad guy and having to outright tell him I want my needs considered over T's demands.
tl;dr: My boyfriend thinks he's being a good roommate but he's just being taken advantage of. I know I'm not the boss of him but it affects me too. How do I get him to see it isn't rude to stand up for himself and insist his roommate take care of himself and his responsibilities?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ugh, the letter poo poo.

Just call them Tom and Sam or something, it's not hard.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Breckin. Cale. Brooks (Cracktackle). I bet that couple lives in the South too. White people are the worst.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This one is long and kind of boring, but worth it for the texts from the dude:

My (25/F) friend (28/F) forcefully set me up on a date with her brother (26/M) last night. It didn't go well.

quote:

I was in a very serious relationship not too long ago. My ex and I were together for nearly five years, and we broke up around this time last January. It was a very toxic relationship. He wasn't very considerate of my goals and feelings, and I've spent the past year trying to pick up the pieces in my life and move on.

My friend, Whitney, has always encouraged me to start dating again, but I've been hesitant thus far. I don't want to shove the remaining insecurities from my past relationship onto the next guy. These past twelve or so months, I've been focusing on myself and my personal growth. Most of my friends respect that, but Whitney really thinks I should start dating again, even just casually.

I agreed to let her set me up on a date. She said it was going to be with someone random. I usually don't do setups and blind dates like this because it can be intensely awkward for everyone involved if the situation doesn't work out. Whitney knows this, and yet she decided to set me up with her brother without telling me it was him until the day of the date.

She told me the guy works in finance (like me) and that we share a bunch of the same hobbies (true), but she neglected to tell me his name. When the day of the date rolled around, she finally told me it was him, and I got kind of upset with her because setting someone up with family is a very obvious recipe for disaster, no? It's too much pressure. She said it was going to be casual, and yet ... I don't know.

I had met her brother a few times before that, always in passing and at parties and such, and he always seemed nice enough, but just ... not my type. And I don't mean that in a physical sense. He's a good looking guy and everything, and he's quite successful in his career at so young an age, but we're just fundamentally different people. He's very traditional, goes to church every Sunday and has only had one serious relationship in his life, and I'm very the complete opposite of that. Whitney knows this. Yet she decided to set us up. I didn't want to be rude, so I figured going on one date with him wouldn't be so bad. Worst comes to worst, I tell him I'm not really feeling it and we move on like the adults we are.

The date was last night. This is what happened.

He picks up me up, we go out to dinner, and he's immediately asking me how many kids I want in the "not too distant future", if I would be interested in taking my future husband's last name, when I plan on buying a house, if I have any baby names I like, etc. Honestly, I felt like I was getting grilled by my nosy aunts on Christmas all over again.

Right away I knew I wasn't going to go out with him again. I stayed, enjoyed my food and drinks, paid for myself, and gave him a polite goodbye at the door of my building. There was a moment wherein he tried to lean in for a kiss, but I said bye before he could really follow through with it, which I felt was an obvious enough hint that I wasn't interested in him. Still, the second I got into my apartment, he sent me a text saying, "Hey, I had a really good time. You're a really nice girl. I can't wait to see you again."

That was kind of sweet, but also kind of odd seeing as I rejected the kiss. I figured maybe he thought I was just playing it cool, so I took it upon myself to text back saying, "I had a nice time, but going out tonight has made me realize I'm not ready to start dating again. And beyond that, I just don't think we're a good fit. I'm sorry."

He read the text but didn't reply. I went to bed. I had my phone set to silent on the date and I forgot to switch the ringer back on before bed, so when I woke up this morning, I found three long texts from him.

These are the texts he sent me:

Why would you go on a date when you know you're not ready to start dating? I cleared up an entire evening to take you out. You're well within your rights to find me undesirable, and I thank you for your honesty, but what you've done to me is cruel, OP. You've led me on. You can't just casually decide you're not interested after I've already set aside time and effort into courting you. Well, you can, and you have, but it's rude.

Whitney told me you would be difficult because you're still healing from your last relationship, but she didn't tell me how selfish you are and frankly, I'm upset that she would set me up with someone whom she knows doesn't like me. I have to ask, is it my religion? Does my faith bother you? Were you upset that I was touching on those heavy topics too soon? Did that scare you? I suspect your answer is yes, in which case you're not adult enough to pursue a serious relationship with someone like me. Go ahead and keep dating boys like you're ex. By the time you're ready for men, you'll realize you've made a huge mistake here. I promise you that.

I'm really hurt by this, OP. As I said before, you're a nice girl, and we could have really shared something special. May I ask what I did wrong? You told me you want someone nice who has his life together and I more than qualify, don't you think? If my eagerness has turned you off, I understand, but if you'd rather pursue someone who is cold and detached and who doesn't think of the future at all, then you will never find happiness in your romantic pursuits. It's a vicious cycle. I may not be the one you're looking for, but you won't find happiness if you keep making excuses as to why you don't like guys who treat you well, as I did tonight.

Yeah, so ... I'm not entirely sure where all of that came from, why he would pop off like that after one date, but there you have it. Those texts were sent to me last night. I'm at work now. I haven't replied. I just don't know what to say, if I should say anything at all, if I should just block him, etc. Whitney is at work, too. I'm thinking I shouldn't reply to her brother's texts, and I should just show her what he said so maybe she can handle it? While he didn't say anything particularly offensive, he went way overboard in his little analysis. I don't know what Whitney told him about my dating history, but it's really harsh of him to hold me accountable for my ex being toxic. I don't like that he would even mention my dating history at all. It's none of his business. We didn't discuss our dating history. Even if he does know a thing or two about my last relationship, he has no right to bring it up.

If I were to reply, I would say this:

I have not led you on. Agreeing to go out to dinner with you is just that - dinner. If you're upset that I've utilized my right to go on no further dates with you, then I suggest you look deeper into why that could be. While you're at it, maybe ask your sister why she would set me up with her brother, when she knows I'm not ready to date. Yes, it's wrong to go on a date someone when you know you're not ready, and I thoroughly apologize for wasting your precious time, but I was under the impression that we were going to have a casual dinner. Had I known you went into it expecting more, I would never have agreed to go. But that's all I'm going to apologize for. You have no right to call me selfish, to mention my dating history, or to tell me I'll never find happiness in my love life. Frankly, Will, you don't know a drat thing about me, and I would appreciate being left alone from hereon out.

What should I do? If you need any details, feel free to ask.

tl;dr My friend set me up on a date with her brother last night. The food and drinks were nice, but the date itself was rather uncomfortable for me. He kept grilling me on marriage and kids. Long story short, we're two very different people. When the date was over, he texted me saying he had a nice time and couldn't wait take me out again. To avoid confusion (and to avoid leading him on) I pointblank told him I'm not ready to date and I don't think we're a good fit. When I woke up this morning, I found three long texts from him in which he (1) accused me of leading him on, (2) called me selfish for deciding I don't want to date him, and (3) told me I'll never find happiness in my romantic pursuits. I haven't replied. I'm thinking I should just show my friend the texts and let her handle it. What do you think? And also, is it just me or was he way out of line for popping off like that after one dinner date?

"An entire evening of TV, wasted!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

You can't just casually decide you're not interested after I've already set aside time and effort into courting you.

breet breet breet

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Are those considered traditional Irish names?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

WampaLord posted:

My (25/F) friend (28/F) forcefully set me up on a date with her brother (26/M) last night. It didn't go well.

I wonder what would have happened if she had just not replied to the text

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I wonder what would have happened if she had just not replied to the text

A longer delay before he texted and probably some more anger in his tone.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Are those considered traditional Irish names?

They're Old Norse.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
All good relationships start with a lecture about how you're an ungrateful whore

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

WampaLord posted:

:sever: with the friend

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

She should go back to her friend and tell her that she really doesn't appreciate going on blind dates with serial rapists.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

also your red text is hilarious

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

WampaLord posted:

That girl should not respond to those texts, and should seriously reconsider her friendship with the guy's sister. Holy moley what a weirdo. Not that it would've helped that guy or anything either, but a good rule of thumb in life, I think, is that if you're writing a text and think to yourself "this could use a paragraph break" you need to erase it and revaluate what you're doing with the text and maybe with your life as well

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ride The Gravitron posted:

It's like she wants me more now that I don't want her, like she can sense I'm with another woman. Little does she know it's her own mother.

loving legendary

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the guy should just let his wife name the kid Brecken and then call him something different his entire life, that way he can be cool nickname dad instead of lame name mom

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the guy should just let his wife name the kid Brecken and then call him something different his entire life, that way he can be cool nickname dad instead of lame name mom

we know this, it's Goku

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

loving legendary

Instead of confessing he should just keep telling crass YOUR MOM jokes, all of which are completely true, until she guesses what's going on.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

we know this, it's Goku

Well Goku is a better name than Brecken

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Clark Nova posted:

Instead of confessing he should just keep telling crass YOUR MOM jokes, all of which are completely true, until she guesses what's going on.

:btroll:: "You don't love me like you used to."

:dukedog:: "That's not what your mom said last night."

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

WampaLord posted:

i like how even though she paid for herself he still found a way to make her ~indebted~ to him because he spent precious time on her. i wonder how many mra subreddits that guy subscribes to.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That girl should not respond to those texts, and should seriously reconsider her friendship with the guy's sister. Holy moley what a weirdo. Not that it would've helped that guy or anything either, but a good rule of thumb in life, I think, is that if you're writing a text and think to yourself "this could use a paragraph break" you need to erase it and revaluate what you're doing with the text and maybe with your life as well

I would give the friend the benefit of the doubt. A sibling isn't going to really know how another sibling acts romantically and it sounded like her friend just wanted to help her get over her ex.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ThePeavstenator posted:

I would give the friend the benefit of the doubt. A sibling isn't going to really know how another sibling acts romantically and it sounded like her friend just wanted to help her get over her ex.

I don't know, "I'm setting you up with someone" and then 24 hours before the day "BTW that someone is my brother!" is super lovely. Just say it was the brother from the get go, and the OP could have said "Cool, but I'm not into him" and avoided this whole mess.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
[19 M] spent the day watching Miss Marple with [18F] Whilst I could have been losing my virginity.

quote:

So this happened like an hour ago. There's this girl I haven't seen in a month but we were pretty interested in each other back then. Home alone, I invite her up into my flat. We exchange Christmas gifts, I force her to eat a mince pie and she forces me to eat oliebollen (She's dutch) We do said catching up, watch some Friends, do some more catching up.

After about 3 hours, I finally work up the courage to ask if our "arrangement" was still in place. (basically an unidentified fling that started after a few dates and kisses) She says yes so I get on with the kissing business. The telly is still on but now for some reason Miss Marple is playing and for some reason I start to think she is far more interested in Agatha Christie than she is in the dirty.

And so for 2 more suspenseful hours, we watch an old woman solving murder mysteries. Whilst this does sound slightly more exciting than my offering, I eventually just come clean and ask if she wants to go any further. She says "not now", the blood rushes back to my head and my heart sinks. "I need to go in 10 mins, but maybe some other time...10 mins really isn't long enough." Glad that she had massively overestimated my stamina but distraught that I had just foiled the best opportunity to lose my virginity in years, I kissed her goodbye and sulked back here to write this.

So I guess my question is about how to best initiate the sex. I had imagined that it would just come naturally but instead we just ended up kissing for a really, really long time. Do I always have to ask if she wants to go "further" or is there a better way to do it?

tl;dr: spent 2 hours watching murder mysteries with a girl I could have happily and easily lost my virginity with.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Whilst

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

the dirty

quote:

Whilst

quote:

the sex
jesus christ shut the gently caress up you insufferable retard

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Miles is a good name, Breckon ain't bad either

The Brecon Beacons in Wales are pretty:

Khorne
May 1, 2002

JFairfax posted:

Miles is a good name, Breckon ain't bad either

The Brecon Beacons in Wales are pretty:
Miles is the only decent name of the bunch. The rest are too feminine. Even Miles is kinda lame.

Breckon just reminds me of a donkey kong country villain, K Rule. B Reckin. I guess that's a kinda sweet name.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I always thought Frasier was cooler than Miles

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Breckenridge is a mountain town in Colorado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"I need to go in 10 mins, but maybe some other time...10 mins really isn't long enough." Glad that she had massively overestimated my stamina