Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Seems the perfect guy for Alberto and maybe-pregnant Paige to be hanging out in his basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The turtle is the real parent, not Paige

Congrats Alberto

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

PWI confirms Del Rio was arrested in Austria for a brawl in a nightclub along with his brother lol

The only booking that Alberto shows up for

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

That DICK! posted:

:five:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Paige's Dad must be punching every wall he can find right now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I should be ADR and Paige's baby instead of that roided up softhead.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I'm wondering how much this pregnancy is a real thing and how much of it is Paige working WWE to prevent them from releasing her and still collecting her downside?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

AlmightyPants posted:

I'm wondering how much this pregnancy is a real thing and how much of it is Paige working WWE to prevent them from releasing her and still collecting her downside?

Fairly sure E! has exclusive rights to her womb and all announcements that stem from it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Paige's Dad must be punching every wall he can find right now.

For having an insanely rich daughter married to an attractive man?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

coconono posted:

For having an insanely rich daughter married to an attractive man?

Paige's dad (and apparently others in the family) hates Del Rio because he thinks he's a troublemaker

And let's be fair, history's kinda heavily siding with him on that right now

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maybe if people weren't constantly rude and violent towards ADR he wouldn't have to fight so much?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

"someone touched you? b-but i can't beat up a ninja turtle..." - dumb pussy goons
"let papi handle this" - cool buff guy del rio

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I love her nails.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Stale Saltines posted:

"someone touched you? b-but i can't beat up a ninja turtle..." - dumb pussy goons
"let papi handle this" - cool buff guy del rio

Please change my name to Let Papi handle this

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Papi is pulling a Joaquin Phoenix or he is just a gently caress up?

I like Paige i wish i could party with them.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Anybody know the name of the bar Alberto was arrested in? I just realized it all happened in the town where I did an exchange semester in college.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ch3cooh posted:

Anybody know the name of the bar Alberto was arrested in? I just realized it all happened in the town where I did an exchange semester in college.

The Blue Oyster

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

The Blue Oyster
lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bustin' for Alcoholism

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

rovert posted:

Fairly sure E! has exclusive rights to her womb

Can't believe an entire TV station got Alberto pregnant.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
II wish ADR was dating Sunny, who seems more his speed. Together they could plunge the world into chaos.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

There's a commercial that keeps playing on the radio today where Alberto says "Admire the angry giant" like three times to a kid. I don't know what it's for because it's in all Spanish which is really weird for a Minnesota Sports Talk Radio station.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Being Austrian I wonder if I can get an autograph if I smuggle some dope into his cell....

Confirmed by local newspaper...

http://www.krone.at/oesterreich/wrestling-duo-zerlegt-steirischen-polizeiposten-brueder-schlugen-zu-story-546811

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Honestly when this thread started I didn't think it would have enough material to keep going but here we are three months later and things are better than ever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTcwZ6gRXnQ

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oatgan posted:

Honestly when this thread started I didn't think it would have enough material to keep going but here we are three months later and things are better than ever

i've never been happier to be wrong

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

What the poo poo is a Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What the poo poo is a Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle

Some places like the UK think that if children hear or see the word Ninja they will become Corrupt. So it has a different name there.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Some places like the UK think that if children hear or see the word Ninja they will become Corrupt. So it has a different name there.

I think this was a reaction to a kid dying while trying out some ninja moves and the Turtles catching the blame. From season 4 on, something like that?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

In the UK at least the Turtles were always Hero turtles during their first run. It's all related to an old law that meant that any reference whatsoever to ninja's made a film or tv show an instant 18 rating.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Paige's dad (and apparently others in the family) hates Del Rio because he thinks he's a troublemaker

And let's be fair, history's kinda heavily siding with him on that right now

Oh, like Paige's family can talk.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

oatgan posted:

whenever I see a big number of updates to this thread, my mind thinks "your life is sheets of dirt..." and I begin to laugh before I even click and see what new wacky shenanigans ADR has gotten into now. it's the gift that keeps on giving

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

I saw it written and did like three backflips and killed the cat with a throwing star.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

The Super Giant Hero

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

oatgan posted:

I was just hoping for an echo chamber where people agreed with me that Paige had done hosed up, but it has now evolved into its own thing and no longer belongs to me.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah it's all pregnant mexicans and mutant heroes up in this bitch.

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.

That DICK! posted:

:thurman:

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Skinty McEdger posted:

In the UK at least the Turtles were always Hero turtles during their first run. It's all related to an old law that meant that any reference whatsoever to ninja's made a film or tv show an instant 18 rating.

They also edited out Michelangelo's nunchucks, because they're such deadly weapons.
e: do you think Del Rio and Michelangelo would be friends or would he beat Mikey up too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

dordreff posted:

They also edited out Michelangelo's nunchucks, because they're such deadly weapons.
e: do you think Del Rio and Michelangelo would be friends or would he beat Mikey up too?

I think they'd be friends if Mikey could keep his hands off Paige

• Locked thread