Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Keep your weeaboo poo poo to yourself. On the flipside, that video, and you, belong in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

Keep your weeaboo poo poo to yourself. On the flipside, that video, and you, belong in this thread.

Ahh the classic I know you are but what am I.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

Ahh the classic I know you are but what am I.

I know what you are but it isn't fit to repeat in polite company.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

mentholmoose posted:

Guess this dude's not getting any.

What is wrong with that man's face

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

I know what you are but it isn't fit to repeat in polite company.

Only one of us here has a sex toy labeled Trump and posts about how great it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

Only one of us equates guns to sex toys...

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Stop talking to Bill, dude. It's not worth it.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

People still fuckin' falling for Bill will never not be funny.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PCOS Bill likes to gently caress his gun and Cum In It

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

LingcodKilla posted:

Only one of us here has a sex toy labeled Trump and posts about how great it

I love the way you just gave up while typing this

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ShootaBoy posted:

People still fuckin' falling for Bill will never not be funny.

Bill is, at this stage, at the 'making GBS threads on himself and telling everyone else he did it ironically and they all fell for it' level of trolling.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm the guy in the Superman outfit that didn't quite "get" what the crawl was actually about.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Somfin posted:

Bill is, at this stage, at the 'making GBS threads on himself and telling everyone else he did it ironically and they all fell for it' level of trolling.

And it still works.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Somfin posted:

im inexplicably-unbanned poster PCOS Bill. i first started reading pyf when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "trump is good" and "i love making GBS threads inside democrat assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of shitposter humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" pyf shitposting to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The world's worst comedian delivers a half hour set to an audience of Belgian Tesla owners who sit in polite silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDVkLDElFok

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm the guy in the Superman outfit that didn't quite "get" what the crawl was actually about.

Yo that was me one summer when I was like seven years old and there was a random Fourth of July parade my parents and I walked in.

Something on the flyers said something about a "costume contest". So when we get there, everyone is dressed in red, white, and blue, patriotic costumes. I was thinking costumes in general, so I walked the parade as Batman. I felt somewhat weird and out of place.

Oddly enough my little sister got second prize for her I Dream Of Genie costume.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Yo that was me one summer when I was like seven years old and there was a random Fourth of July parade my parents and I walked in.

Something on the flyers said something about a "costume contest". So when we get there, everyone is dressed in red, white, and blue, patriotic costumes. I was thinking costumes in general, so I walked the parade as Batman. I felt somewhat weird and out of place.

Oddly enough my little sister got second prize for her I Dream Of Genie costume.

Did you tell the reporter that you liked turtles?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Solice Kirsk posted:

I do not doubt this

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

The world's worst comedian delivers a half hour set to an audience of Belgian Tesla owners who sit in polite silence

I love it when he quietly explains the jokes to fill the silence.

"They said they would pay me in rupees! <silence> Pakistani rupees! <silence> Pakistani rupees are worth half as much as Indian rupees....."

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Please forgive me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That color of switchplate over that color of wall is already gross enough

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Guy Goodbody posted:

That color of switchplate over that color of wall is already gross enough

Hey at least the switch aint Dogdick red

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Hihohe posted:

God's small graces.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
the facebook pirate english is the real AUG

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Sludge Tank posted:

the facebook pirate english is the real AUG

It slightly edges out the fact that whomever took the screenshot also liked the comment.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Guy Goodbody posted:

This guy, who is at least 55, has a habit of weaseling his way into news stories by slightly sloppy journalists and identifying himself as a 35 year old millennial comedian.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Teddybear posted:

This guy, who is at least 55, has a habit of weaseling his way into news stories by slightly sloppy journalists and identifying himself as a 35 year old millennial comedian.

100% clean teetotaller comedian Dan Nainan also likes to send many unsolicited letters to other comedians in which he mocks them for not making as much money as him, for being failures, and drug addicted losers.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

steinrokkan posted:

100% clean teetotaller comedian Dan Nainan also likes to send many unsolicited letters to other comedians in which he mocks them for not making as much money as him, for being failures, and drug addicted losers.

He also punched a journalist at a gig who tweeted he was unfunny.

He also allegedly (if Reddit comments are to be believed) domain squatted a misspelling of another comedians site, mirrored it, changed the number, then pretended that the original comedian was scheduled elsewhere but oh we know this Dan Nainan fellow who's also an Indian comedian who would be available then~

He also is an incorrigible name searcher, so I reckon that he'll be in this thread in no time. Look for a very obvious enthusiastic fan of his with a new account.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe posted:

There are ones that light up but you gotta turn them off for lipstick cause it's stupid for it to glow in the light

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Teddybear posted:

He also is an incorrigible name searcher, so I reckon that he'll be in this thread in no time. Look for a very obvious enthusiastic fan of his with a new account.

Haha it's gotta drive him nuts that the third result on google is a cache of his lovely emails

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

theflyingexecutive posted:

Haha it's gotta drive him nuts that the third result on google is a cache of his lovely emails

And that Google helpfully lists his real age on every search.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Teddybear posted:

Man that would be the best. I remember the time Romeo Rose signed up and the stupidity that ensued.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You can tell that Dan Nainan is a lovely person just from the fact that half his comedy set is bragging about himself, but it's good to know that that there's even more confirmation of it.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

You can tell that Dan Nainan is a lovely person just from the fact that half his comedy set is bragging about himself, but it's good to know that that there's even more confirmation of it.

What does "100% clean comedian" mean?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

tight aspirations posted:

boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

tight aspirations posted:

He never says a swear. He has a joke about date raping women, but he never swears so it's fine

• Locked thread