Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Volkerball posted:

cucumbers are gross af

*leans into mic* WRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

Cucumbers make pickles and pickles are good.

Also cucumbers are good.

pickles are good. cucumbers are horrible and also they are contaminants that ruin any other food they touch.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is a bad idea. Cucumbers are delicious, but this is hard to fit your mouth around and hard to bite through. It's a bad sandwich.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Tinker Tankie Soldier Spy posted:

smg isn't the reason that forum is poo poo

Too many people like to act like he is though

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The Democratic National Committee is building a “war room” to battle President-elect Donald Trump, pressure the new Republican administration on a variety of policy matters and train a spotlight on Russia's alleged cyberattacks to influence the 2016 election.

The DNC's new communications and research operation, to be staffed by former aides to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, will be one of several efforts from across the Democratic firmament to take on Trump, including the office of Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), the Center for American Progress and American Bridge.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
more like a bore room

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

is it an actual sound proof room with one of those red lights

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

is it an actual sound proof room with one of those red lights
why would they need a semaphore indoors

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://imgur.com/elAPu3C.gifv

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

The Democratic National Committee is building a “war room” to battle President-elect Donald Trump, pressure the new Republican administration on a variety of policy matters and train a spotlight on Russia's alleged cyberattacks to influence the 2016 election.

The DNC's new communications and research operation, to be staffed by former aides to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, will be one of several efforts from across the Democratic firmament to take on Trump, including the office of Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), the Center for American Progress and American Bridge.

Lol loving failing upwards those folks are

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/816323070092836864

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Is there a version of this for Clinton Bush Obama with Fellowship Two Towers and Return of the King?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have a war room from which i do all my posting

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Avshalom posted:

I have a fart tent that I post from

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

does it have a red telephone in it

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Volkerball posted:

does it have a red telephone in it

More importantly does it have a big board?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
So ima guess that I wouldn't be able to sell a used ps3 from 2008 for very much right

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Avshalom posted:

fortunately, no

Nice near-hit there.

Glad everyone's OK. gently caress management etc.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
gentlemen, you can't fight in here

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Gin and Juche posted:

So ima guess that I wouldn't be able to sell a used ps3 from 2008 for very much right

is it one of the ones that can play PS2 games? cuz those sell well still

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

fishmech posted:

is it one of the ones that can play PS2 games? cuz those sell well still

nope

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is a bad idea. Cucumbers are delicious, but this is hard to fit your mouth around and hard to bite through. It's a bad sandwich.

If you don't eat the flesh of the dead cucumbers make an important part of the sushi sandwich.

But ignore all that veggie hate and have the one with salmon and cream cheese.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

:rip:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

bernie sanders will be 79 by 2020

everyone on the american left building a cult of personality around him should be keenly aware of the inevitability of death

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

ill see if the shelter wants it then

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cease to Hope posted:

bernie sanders will be 79 by 2020

everyone on the american left building a cult of personality around him should be keenly aware of the inevitability of death

He's actually Yoda and will indeed die but not before he passes on the final challenge of facing Clinton.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Gin and Juche posted:

ill see if the shelter wants it then

send it to the farm upstate or make sure it's a no kill shelter

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

stone cold posted:

send it to the farm upstate or make sure it's a no kill shelter

no pa, she's my playstation. i'll do it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
...apparently the guy who told me about the conveyor belt incident got a bit overwhelmed by the excitement of it all (i've mentioned him before, the dancing wall-eyed autist who claims he used to be a spy), someone much calmer has just informed me that all that happened was a roller broke and the belt stopped moving and it cost about eighty bucks to fix

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am the only human being in the universe, everybody else is an evil spirit created to cause me inconvenience and dismay

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

http://www.theonion.com/article/dnc-aiming-reconnect-working-class-americans-new-h-54707

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

i am the only human being in the universe, everybody else is an evil spirit created to cause me inconvenience and dismay

the spirits prefer the term malevolent apparition avs, hope this helps

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Avshalom posted:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

stone cold posted:

the spirits prefer the term malevolent apparition avs, hope this helps
well arik self-identifies as a "ghost", he prefers blunt no-frills terminology

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It feels weird to know the maids came by today and cleaned the house I'm sitting plus made my bed and folded my clothes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hm this is kind of a dangerous thread to admit you have maids, they boojbarrelled nn for buying his mum a fitbit

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I dont!!!!

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Hollismason posted:

It feels weird to know the maids came by today and cleaned the house I'm sitting plus made my bed and folded my clothes
This is the weirdest part whenever I visit friends in developing countries

It's like being in a hotel..except I'm not in a hotel, wtf

Same goes for servant drama being a prime topic of conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I did keep the place really clean so I don't think they had to do a lot of work

• Locked thread