Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

jarofpiss posted:

fuckin PIZZAGATE!!!

Trump uses a "fork" to eat "cheese & toppings" but not the "bread." What could it all be code for!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'm continuously thankful that I was able to drive to college from home because if i'd had to cover room and board i either wouldn't have gone or my loans would have escalated ridiculously.

college only turns people into centrist democrats it's the liberal bias in education!~

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump uses a "fork" to eat "cheese & toppings" but not the "bread." What could it all be code for!?

he wants to rape and dismember the workign class and their children

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

though a friendly reminder in general that college is a really lovely environment for first-gen, working class kids

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

he wants to rape and dismember the workign class and their children

xpost to the cryptography thread tyia

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

anime was right posted:

lol schumer did his best to tie himself to bernie and warren on maddow.

zero mentions of hillary.

Are they talking about how MSNBC is slowly morphing into Fox News? Seriously Van Sustren? Megan Kelly?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Is that where Gretchen ended up at??

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Very great how bad dems said Bernie would become irrelevant after losing the primary and refusing to concede the race to the Chosen Abuela.

Instead very bad leaders like Cuomo cling to him in attempts to give their corrupt political machine authenticity.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why are people getting mad at this?

Cuomo just vetoed a bi-partisan legal services bill that was to provide help for people who can't pay for stuff, AND vetoed a bill that would've defined gravity knives so they wouldn't be a good way for cops to pick up black people carrying poo poo like box cutters.
Pretending this isn't anything but a naked "hey, I'm a cool candidate" for a political figure that everyone hates in the state is what we're mad at

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/816477177747296256

:lol:

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

im not opposed to supporting establishment dems if they keep speaking this language and actually sticking by their word when it counts

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dang chuck whose pair are you borrowing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

paranoid randroid posted:

dang chuck whose pair are you borrowing

Reid killed him and wears his skin suit now

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

logikv9 posted:

2017 starting off good

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

logikv9 posted:

my hopes for yucca mountain :negative:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/816440003685449729

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

I like lamb

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Man that interview made Chuck Schumer look good and made CNN sound even more out of touch vis a vis why people vote for Democrats. The world really is upside down.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Aurubin posted:

Man that interview made Chuck Schumer look good and made CNN sound even more out of touch vis a vis why people vote for Democrats. The world really is upside down.

i trust schumer as far as i can throw him. he needs to prove that he's actually willing to support progressive ideals.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/amiraminiMD/status/816408289365938176

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

:vince:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

:boom:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:holymoley:

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 13 hours!)

:chanpop:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
if you want a good time, search for bernie sanders on twitter and look @ the hillarymen salt

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

also lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://twitter.com/Tonys_Rant/status/816502487519731712

this is a funny as hell tweet

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
did they install Perez yet

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Pollyanna posted:

i trust schumer as far as i can throw him. he needs to prove that he's actually willing to support progressive ideals.

This is Schumer though. He'll abandon any stance unless it polls at 60% or better.

He is literally spineless.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernardi invenitur, ubi victoria, aliis in ruinam.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

redneck nazgul posted:

2017 starting off good

I like a fight. I think we need one too. I, unlike the spineless cucks that surround me, believe in a healthy back and forth with the left. The real left. FDR vs. Reagan. Let's do it. Let's Make Facts Relevant Again.

Taran
Nov 2, 2002

What? I don't get to yell "I'LL FINISH THIS" anymore?

Grimey Drawer

anime was right posted:

if you want a good time, search for bernie sanders on twitter and look @ the hillarymen salt

I love that the "but he's an Independent!!!" HuffPo article keeps coming up as a primary argument for why Bernie shouldn't have a voice in the left wing of the race.

Grondoth posted:

Cuomo just vetoed a bi-partisan legal services bill that was to provide help for people who can't pay for stuff, AND vetoed a bill that would've defined gravity knives so they wouldn't be a good way for cops to pick up black people carrying poo poo like box cutters.
Pretending this isn't anything but a naked "hey, I'm a cool candidate" for a political figure that everyone hates in the state is what we're mad at

I really, really hope the free college bit doesn't cause people to forget about these last two things.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Praeterea, Bernardus rectam electionem

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hillarymen deleda est.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Taran posted:

I love that the "but he's an Independent!!!" HuffPo article keeps coming up as a primary argument for why Bernie shouldn't have a voice in the left wing of the race.

I really, really hope the free college bit doesn't cause people to forget about these last two things.

Cuomo has always been garbage. It appears it is impossible for a New York politician to avoid being garbage.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
As far as NY pols go, Preet and Schneiderman are good. I'm also a BdB apologist.

Cuomo is awful and his "free college" plan is means-tested so it'll collapse as a political project.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Schumer is trying to avoid a logical purge of clintonites by kissing up to the Bernie faction but I don't doubt he'd shove the old man in front of a bus if a donor told him to in his election year

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GalacticAcid posted:

As far as NY pols go, Preet and Schneiderman are good. I'm also a BdB apologist.

Cuomo is awful and his "free college" plan is means-tested so it'll collapse as a political project.

i guess 125k is means-tested, but 90% of people fall below it so i don't think it's exactly like other means tested programs.

Concerned Citizen has issued a correction as of 06:25 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Concerned Citizen posted:

i guess 125k is means-tested, but 90% of people fall below it so i don't think it's exactly like other means tested programs.

yes but what percentage of the NYT staff and subscribers fall below it

• Locked thread