Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

RME
Feb 20, 2012

don t bully!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Rude to moms. Mom called me to tell me she might have cancer and is seeing an oncologist. :qq:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Rude to moms. Mom called me to tell me she might have cancer and is seeing an oncologist. :qq:

Really sorry to hear that. Hope your mom does not actually have cancer.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

There's like 10 people who post in this forum I'm not sure why you even need to be heavy-handed.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Red Minjo posted:

Me 2. Wish I could be there but it's okay because she has the rest of the family there with her, I'm the only one living alone, upstate. I'm worried because my mom'
s sister died from breast cancer about 5 years ago, after it had gone into remission for like 10 years.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Matoi Ryuko posted:

If this did happen I'm sorry to hear that, and hope she gets better. :(

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

everythingWasBees posted:

If this did happen I'm sorry to hear that, and hope she gets better. :(

I've heard of people having polyps removed without any further complications so there's that. My mom says they'll be taking a biopsy soon. She didn't sound very happy over the phone. :(

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need a random show to watch. Someone recommend me something, I've got some extra time these first few months of the year.

Also hope your mom is okay, Ryuko. Cancer has been a massive oval office in my family, and honestly it never stops being a beating for all parties involved. :smith:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I need a random show to watch. Someone recommend me something, I've got some extra time these first few months of the year.

Also hope your mom is okay, Ryuko. Cancer has been a massive oval office in my family, and honestly it never stops being a beating for all parties involved. :smith:

Flying Witch. Aoty 2016.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hoping for the best, modmom.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Thanks, sorry to hear that too. The average age of my immediate family including aunts and uncles has always been really low because of the lack of grandparents, so only now is my family beginning to deal with the getting older thing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Flying Witch. Aoty 2016.

Picking up now, thoughts to come whenever. Thanks. :thumbsup:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Shinjobi posted:

flip flappers

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

sweetness and lightning is cute

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Shinjobi posted:

Welcome to the NHK.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I hope everything turns out alright for your mother Matoi. Take care and be strong for both her and yourself.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm alright

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

One day.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Also I don't know why people are still having problems with the :nws: rule. It's basically just this:

Red Minjo posted:

"if you post like an obnoxious pervert or a 13-year-old boy who just learned what sex is and wants everyone to know I will slap you until you stop."
this line?

Yes KlK is sexy, and there are images from it that can/should get you probated. The standard costume is risqué, but unless the specific picture is trying to titilate or highlights certain anatomy, it'll probably get a pass.

Context is key!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Julias posted:

Yes KlK is sexy, and there are images from it that can/should get you probated. The standard costume is risqué, but unless the specific picture is trying to titilate or highlights certain anatomy, it'll probably get a pass.

Context is key!

that's every scene in that show and the entire purpose of the outift????

fine with me if people post it but there's no situation where that outfit isnt "highlighting certain anatomy"

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
*Srice voice* AIDS

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

*Srice voice* AIDS

Srice doesn't say AIDS!!!

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

no he just posts it

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis posted:

that's every scene in that show and the entire purpose of the outift????

fine with me if people post it but there's no situation where that outfit isnt "highlighting certain anatomy"

I meant to a higher degree.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

I've seen him say AIDS

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SIDS

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I've seen him say AIDS

N-no!!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Well even if he doesn't pretend he did.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

AIDS

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Red Minjo posted:

^ This :(

Also I never thought hard about the monstergirls, but booping a slime on the nose would indeed be very hard.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i forgot to post this gif while i was still watching cutie honey

http://i.imgur.com/xfuhY4y.mp4

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

^ This :(

Also I never thought hard about the monstergirls, but booping a slime on the nose would indeed be very hard.

i've

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Julias posted:

I meant to a higher degree.

the only way the outfit with nothing but suspenders covering the nipples highlights the boobs more is if you get rid of the suspenders which would probably be against site rules yeah

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
no one own me by quoting my av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel