Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestheHammer posted:

Y'alls obsession with pick is weird.

i think you're weird and smell bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i think you're weird and smell bad!

That doesn't make me wrong!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I have seen lots of dick

None at urinals really. Mainly locker rooms and so much in the army. This is my dick seeing history thanks for reading

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Time posted:

I have seen lots of dick

None at urinals really. Mainly locker rooms and so much in the army. This is my dick seeing history thanks for reading

see sports guys

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ranma Fan Art posted:

see sports guys

Also, normal gyms. But being a thread of goons this doesn't apply to as many people as it does the population at large

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Time posted:

Also, normal gyms. But being a thread of goons this doesn't apply to as many people as it does the population at large

my gym has personal showers v:shobon:v

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

Y'alls obsession with pick is weird.

People who regularly make uninformed, clueless posts sometimes get called out on it???? :shrug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Streak posted:

People who regularly make uninformed, clueless posts sometimes get called out on it???? :shrug:

no no its an obsession with pick

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Streak posted:

Not really. Because who cares especially over mostly petty poo poo. It's just weird and off putting.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ranma Fan Art posted:

my gym has personal showers v:shobon:v

So does mine but people don't change in them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestheHammer posted:

Not really. Because who cares

i care when she only ever says negative things about men and then makes it clear she actually doesn't know anything about the entire gender but hey I'm just a man

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i care when she only ever says negative things about men and then makes it clear she actually doesn't know anything about the entire gender but hey I'm just a man

Yeah that is what I figured, it's really loving weird

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah it is weird having so many opinions yet being so clueless at the same time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah that is what I figured, it's really loving weird

you're really loving weird

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
please post more about staring at dicks in urinals it's entertaining to read :D

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean who doesn't know whether men see each other's penises I mean this makes me so angry grrr.

#notallmen

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I've only ever seen balls and cock aged 65+ at the gym

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

CharlestheHammer posted:

Not really. Because who cares especially over mostly petty poo poo. It's just weird and off putting.

it's cause it cannot stop talking about itself.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

please post more about staring at dicks in urinals it's entertaining to read :D

dicks are fine, so is staring at them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean who doesn't know whether men see each other's penises I mean this makes me so angry grrr.

#notallmen

It's more to do with her constantly spouting nonsense about men all being primal creatures who will rape and abuse because they want to, and not actually knowing about men at all!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Just...ancient sagging nuts on display. Like jerky: dried and tanned, and probably not healthy to eat

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ranma Fan Art posted:

It's more to do with her constantly spouting nonsense about men all being primal creatures who will rape and abuse because they want to, and not actually knowing about men at all!

I know it's dumb but at least stick with that dumb reasoning and straw man rather than trying to create a new one over every little thing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ranma Fan Art posted:

right, and just like last time someone complained about this, I'm sure you can back this up with quotes as opposed to projecting your persecution complex onto a stranger

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CharlestheHammer posted:

I know it's dumb but at least stick with that dumb reasoning and straw man rather than trying to create a new one over every little thing.

the best part is there is no straw man go loving read her post history in his thread retard

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ranma Fan Art posted:

the best part is there is no straw man go loving read her post history in his thread retard

I have read the whole thread friend.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

Some guys are just a little rough around the edges (like they had a crappy dad or didn't get out much or whatever) and some love and care will make a world of difference. Because men are socialized not to be open about their feelings, it can take a really long time to tell the difference between "just needs a genuine chance" and something more fixed. I think even some guys diagnosed with Aspergers don't really have it (but think they do), and some guys don't have the diagnosis who would benefit from knowing it. You only learn about people from experience. Life is complicated and everyone's a little crazy :shrug:.

like you don't know dick about men's socialization so don't talk about it lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

This is the reason that sex education about consent is important for everyone, even if they have no inclination to rape others, they need to understand it so they know when someone else is a psycho.

this is literally the only time I have even used the word "rape" in this entire thread

well I suppose I've done it twice now!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Everyone please stop fighting you're upsetting my bedtime

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ranma Fan Art posted:

like you don't know dick about men's socialization so don't talk about it lmao

wow what a craaazy rear end man-hating thing to say lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zelder posted:

Everyone please stop fighting you're upsetting my bedtime

check this out: turn your monitor off

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

jokes on you buddy you can't turn the screen off at the library they're on for the hour you get to use them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zelder posted:

jokes on you buddy you can't turn the screen off at the library they're on for the hour you get to use them

you sleep at the library lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
"it's 2016 and i've never heard of the concept of men trying to avoid pissing right next to eachother at urinals if possible"

this isn't weird, but pointing it out as hilariously clueless is weird!!!1

also your obsession with ignorant posters is weird, when it's a girl.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Streak posted:

"it's 2016 and i've never heard of the concept of men trying to avoid pissing right next to eachother at urinals if possible"

this isn't weird, but pointing it out as hilariously clueless is weird!!!1

also your obsession with ignorant posters is weird, when it's a girl.

forget it Jake it's paper

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Ranma Fan Art posted:

you sleep at the library lol

WRONG AGAIN FUCKo I sleep in whichever unlocked car I can find for the night

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

You have a low bar for weird.

Foreigners must make your mind explode.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zelder posted:

WRONG AGAIN FUCKo I sleep in whichever unlocked car I can find for the night

man you really are black!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i can't believe person doesn't know thing in previous year

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Ranma Fan Art posted:

man you really are black!

I shouldn't admit this but I lol'd quietly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970