Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Awesome Welles posted:

Aw im not sure, we went to Breckenridge to ski and chill with a bunch of people but I'm gonna be in Denver until like 8 tonight and plan on getting hosed up before my flight

I was planning on going to Beckenridge. Beautiful area.

I went last year and stayed in the most beautiful secluded cabin, but my buds and I dropped close to a grand on pot so it's all one big beautiful blur.

Stop by South Park while you're there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
Mandator, seriously, your situation sucks, but come on man -- even if the worst that you fear happens, so what? Take a cynical view of it. Why [i]shouldn't[/i it be you? At least you didn't just gett informed you had cancer. At the very worst your life will be slightly more difficult but, despite some sadness brought upon by the human bias towards "loss aversion" (i.e feelings of loss are more severe and painful than feelings of gain) you'll soon after readjust to your normal happiness level.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im pretty sure youre going to be ok. if you can afford a good enough lawyer in the US you can get out of pretty much anything.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

I may have been a bit hyperbolic.

I'm just upset.

Obviously everything will be OK and this is a solvable problem.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

haha just smoked some weed, i'm high on it: the weed.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
which page of this 83 page thread should i read to learn how to be a cool marijuana man

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

But for real, dugouts are the best one hitter if you just want a little "take the edge off" hit if you don't want to get baked like a little bitch. My dad's got a gpen, great man.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pipe of choice at home:

Doesn't clog, hits like a tank but doesn't burn through weed, easy as hell to clean.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

A misanthrope posted:

which page of this 83 page thread should i read to learn how to be a cool marijuana man

Here's an in-depth guide for you:

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

haha just smoked some weed, i'm high on it: the weed.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the thing that weirds me out about Mandator's post/situation is felony charges just for combining two of your own (presumably legit) prescription drugs into one container. i had no idea that was even a law. i mean obviously it would be massively illegal to sell a prescription drug in a container that isn't labelled properly but I had no idea you could get a felony just for putting your own legally purchased medicine in a different jar or whatever

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 2, 2017

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Went to a shop here in Washington, they had just about everything and at sane prices

PNW :yeah:

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Earwicker posted:

the thing that weirds me out about Mandator's post/situation is felony charges just for combining two of your own (presumably legit) prescription drugs into one container. i had no idea that was even a law. i mean obviously it would be massively illegal to sell a prescription drug in a container that isn't labelled properly but I had no idea you could get a felony just for putting your own legally purchased medicine in a different jar or whatever

Same here. They even sell travel pill containers with little dividers so you can keep a couple of your own pills of various prescriptions with you when you're out and about, and old ladies always have them in their purses. Those dirty felons.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i like to smoke crazy top shelf indicas and not move all day

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Maybe the fact that he had weed they slapped some extra charges and it'll be up to his lawyer and the PA to sort out. Who knows, he was pretty sketchy and what burden of proof is needed on the side of the road when you already hosed up

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's 4:20 somewheres

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I bought a bunch of different strains at the weed store the other day. Currently smoking a bowl of (allegedly) mango haze, lemon lime jones, great white shark, god bud and og kush. Fun stuff weed thread

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

Pipe of choice at home:

Doesn't clog, hits like a tank but doesn't burn through weed, easy as hell to clean.

Looks sweet, it is a one hitter? Link?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

El Laucha posted:

Looks sweet, it is a one hitter? Link?

I've seen this style before, I think they vary in size significantly. Quite small to quite large.

I heard a story from a friend of a friend about a dude who smoked out of one multidaily that was like 70cm-100cm long and somehow he could sustain this lifestyle living at home.

Not the most pointed of stories but we are in the weed thread

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
its called a steamroller

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I used to have a sweet rear end steam roller. Thick as my wrist and as long as my forearm. Then I got asthma and had to start vaping. Been thinking of edibles but I need that lung action

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Mine's relatively small, it's not a giant peacepipe but it hits way better than a similarly-sized spoon-style bowl. I have a bong bu it rips through weed so I stick with the dry bowl most times. It was like $30 at my local head shop.

Also of note: Cleaning your glass is pretty easy in general, but becomes infinitely easier if you do it often (I clean mine out every 2 weeks or so). Takes me around 5 minutes; I've had that bowl for almost 2 years and it's still almost pristine white on both the inside and outside.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Last day of my xmas holidays before going back to work. High af, listening to vaporwave and playing video games.

Weed: its good

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i took a huge hit off my pax the other night after going for like a week without smoking and gently caress i was high.

thanks for the paxcessories suggestions.

going to see rogue one today, i might vape beforehand.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mandator posted:

I was planning on going to Beckenridge. Beautiful area.

I went last year and stayed in the most beautiful secluded cabin, but my buds and I dropped close to a grand on pot so it's all one big beautiful blur.

Stop by South Park while you're there.

Kudos for this recommendation, the whole area is great. We did the same thing for New Years with the whole secluded cabin thing and I only remember bits and pieces of the weekend. Colorado is amazing and the people are cool as gently caress and legal weed makes the entire experience of visiting a great time

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
god drat i need to go on another ski trip now that vape pens are a thing

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

How to get high: the correct way

Step 1.

• Move to a state that has it legal, or
• move to a state that has medical in which you can pay and convince some doctor who lives off signing weed recommendations to sign off a weed recommendation for you. Some restrictions may apply. Mail in your papers to the state. Get card in mail.

Step 2. Visit a quality weed dispensary and buy your self some quality Girl Scout Cookies.

I bought an ounce but i think my jar only stores maybe a little more than a half ounce. I gotta get another jar.

Step 3. Click on that play button down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R01gGUpwqE

Step 4. Get high.

My preferred way is with a Pax. I don't know exactly how much ground weed fits in its small oven but I know I get at least a good 20-25 long hits. The vapor definitely has has an earthy, fruity yet minty flavor.

alright, bye :420:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how to get high the correct way:

1. get some weed
2. smoke the weed

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

thathonkey posted:

how to get high the correct way:

1. get some weed
2. smoke the weed

how to smoke the weed:

1. every day

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Lately I've been working with a plug-in log style vape. The thing looks like a crackpipe attached to a candle-warmer, but it paid for itself in a couple months and I got to try my hand at some ABV fudge which ended up having the texture of a Reese's cup that's been in your pocket all day and then dropped in some sand. I'd definitely recommend one for anybody who smokes at home and has a knack for edibles.

Hardawn posted:

What movie had the RA with the massive lip-herp and they wouldn't let him hit the blunt.

That movie is "How High", starring Method Man and Redman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vl9pOOKCVE

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
NYE holiday i smoked multiple days in a row for the first time and it was really good

and when my friends woke up Jan 1st feeling like trash dude to BABYLON ALCOHOL I was down by the beach loving life and connecting to mother ocean :coolfish:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

nawcom posted:

buy yourself some quality Girl Scout Cookies.

I'm biased, but this is the best strain.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

nawcom posted:

How to get high: the correct way

Step 1.

• Move to a state that has it legal, or
• move to a state that has medical in which you can pay and convince some doctor who lives off signing weed recommendations to sign off a weed recommendation for you. Some restrictions may apply. Mail in your papers to the state. Get card in mail.

Step 2. Visit a quality weed dispensary and buy your self some quality Girl Scout Cookies.

I bought an ounce but i think my jar only stores maybe a little more than a half ounce. I gotta get another jar.

Step 3. Click on that play button down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R01gGUpwqE

Step 4. Get high.

My preferred way is with a Pax. I don't know exactly how much ground weed fits in its small oven but I know I get at least a good 20-25 long hits. The vapor definitely has has an earthy, fruity yet minty flavor.

I got a Pax for Christmas and it's so loving good. I been smoking (well vaping, whatever) a lot more just because it's so drat convenient.

Also legal/medi-legal weed rules. I hope it just tumbles like dominoes and is legal everywhere in the next five years or so.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

jesus god new years was trouble, cheap plentiful RSOs are a edible dream come true but people were dropping like bowling pins

time for a very long quiet season break, with the bizarrely secure feeling that weed is legal, powerful, minutes away, and not that costly, which is some god drat whiplash

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
agreed girl scout cookies is a top notch strain

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Any one got a magic butter?

https://magicalbutter.com/

Is it any good?

yo i have this and it does work very well, i use it to make coconut oil and tinctures

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mozi posted:

yo i have this and it does work very well, i use it to make coconut oil and tinctures

Do you use an eye dropper for tinctures or are you putting them on breath mints or what? I might have to save up for this when I quit smoking.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bill NYSE posted:

Do you use an eye dropper for tinctures or are you putting them on breath mints or what? I might have to save up for this when I quit smoking.

you can vape tinctures too (like in an e-cigarette type vape). You can add vape juice flavors to it so it doesn't smell (as much) like weed when you use it.

I don't regret deciding against trying to sneak edibles or concentrates out of Denver when I flew home but I'm 100% sure I could have gotten away with a couple bottles of tincture considering I've literally never had TSA give my bag of vape poo poo a second glance, even though strictly speaking there are a lot of red flags in there (glass bottles of liquid, loose rechargeable batteries, small strange-looking metal devices).

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bill NYSE posted:

Personally I used Bacardi 151 (strongest sold in my state) and just ingested orally (first eye dropper, eventually just swigged it) but it doesn't taste very good, I think vegetable glycerin is probably better.

For the coconut oil I put it in coffee and blend it up, it's actually rather nice.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my guy just text me saying he has a bunch of new varieties in including BLUE DREAM which ive been seeking for months now

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

thathonkey posted:

my guy just text me saying he has a bunch of new varieties in including BLUE DREAM which ive been seeking for months now

:hellyeah:

gently caress I miss having a dealer that carried legit varieties. Dude could have taught some of the Denver dispensaries a thing or two on inventory control, etc.

Also it was really nice hearing things like "well if you can't decide, I can just give you 1.2 of each strain and we'll call it an eighth!" and "oh you're walking home now? Stay and smoke for a bit while you roll a joint for the walk! Oh, don't worry about opening one of the bags you just bought, I just ground up a huge amount, roll yourself a J out of that!"

:allears: :sigh: