Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Rhyno posted:

Holy poo poo. Gimmie.

Funnily enough, that figure works for both Tyler Durden as well as Rusty from Ocean's Eleven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Posting sales posts in this thread is still cool, right? I'm trying to unload pretty much my entire Marvel Legends/DCUC collection and I figured I would try here before going to ebay.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Fish Of Doom posted:

Posting sales posts in this thread is still cool, right? I'm trying to unload pretty much my entire Marvel Legends/DCUC collection and I figured I would try here before going to ebay.

Yeah we're pretty self-contained that it tends to not be an issue.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Finally.

Thank you so much Cloks!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Looks a lot more dynamic than it did on my shelf. Glad you got it!

I'll also be offloading a whole DCUC collection soon for dirt cheap.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I have been following the CelticPredator Deadpool saga for months now. Glad you finally got one, man. Hope this means 2017 is going to be a little kinder to us all.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Hooray, here's a bunch of stuff for sale. I have close up pictures if anyone is interested or wants to see what I'm talking about with the notes. I'm open to offers, just PM me if anything catches your eye.

Notes: Karu-sil's right knee broke where the peg goes through. It's been glued and looks fine, but doesn't move. Indigo Lantern's staff broke in the middle and has been glued, but is super fragile.

Notes: Zatanna is missing her wand, Arrow is missing his extra wacky arrows.

Notes; Metallo's left arm broke at the bicep swivel. It looks fine, but no longer swivels.

Notes: Ganondorf's horse has a bit of paint scuff on the silver part of the armor

Notes: Danger has been repainted to not look awful, Beast has a dark wash applied, Wolverine's claws are custom metal, Gambit's cards have been glued into his hand because I got tired of them always falling out.

Notes: Apocalypse doesn't have the arm cords, Tigra has a wash in her hair (which looks good) and a wash on her body (which doesn't), she may be good for a custom.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How
Much for Desperado, Apocalypse, Domino, and the Blob parts? Might be more I want those for sure.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
May be interested in that Professor X...

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

purple death ray posted:

I have been following the CelticPredator Deadpool saga for months now. Glad you finally got one, man. Hope this means 2017 is going to be a little kinder to us all.

Thanks! He's p sweet.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
The new Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends figures are up for individual pre order on Amazon:

http://bit.ly/MarvelLegendsGOTG2017

Managed to get a Darkhawk, the only one I wanted.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want that Major Victory but I can wait for Diamond to stock these.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thanks for the heads up. Getting Angela and Dark Hawk. Rest I am not that worry about, as I already got a Drax and Starlord and the rest are characters I can skip.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I dig that Sam. I'm gonna have Miles, Kamala and Sam hanging out on the top of one of my detolfs.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

I dig that Sam. I'm gonna have Miles, Kamala and Sam hanging out on the top of one of my detolfs.

Oops, forgot he was in that wave. I probably get him later on when they get to the $15 range.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Sweet! Got Darkhawk, Angela and Nova. Don't need the movie figs.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Angela is already a best seller so I'm assuming people are buying them with the intent to circle the word "Marvel" on the package and then off they go to Todd's house.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

Angela is already a best seller so I'm assuming people are buying them with the intent to circle the word "Marvel" on the package and then off they go to Todd's house.

Do that and also take a picture over at Toys R Us with a entire shelf full of the Spawn 'figures' that haven't moved a inch in the two weeks they been there. This includes Christmas time!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Had he made that Spawn even somewhat articulated I may have bought it.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Man, that Star Lord is nowhere near as cool as the last one.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fuzz posted:

Man, that Star Lord is nowhere near as cool as the last one.

Likeness looks better.

Also preordered Angela, thank you Amazon for making my toy buying effortless. :cheers:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Louisgod posted:

The new Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends figures are up for individual pre order on Amazon:

http://bit.ly/MarvelLegendsGOTG2017

Managed to get a Darkhawk, the only one I wanted.

Got Angela, Darkhawk and Yondu, thank you.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

Likeness looks better.

Also preordered Angela, thank you Amazon for making my toy buying effortless. :cheers:

True, but the coat and the headphones. :allears:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fish Of Doom posted:

Notes: Apocalypse doesn't have the arm cords, Tigra has a wash in her hair (which looks good) and a wash on her body (which doesn't), she may be good for a custom.
'ow much for scudd?

Sorry: How. How much for Scudd?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Duke Igthorn posted:

'ow much for scudd?

Sorry: How. How much for Scudd?

Would you do $50 shipped? I think I have the two extra hands as well.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Just pulled the trigger on the Figma Solid Snake because I've got poor impulse control. :suicide:

Anyone have one? Really, I want an MGS3 Boss one with two heads - with and without bandana, and multiple faces both with and without the eyepatch. Then a knife, the 1911, the tranq pistol, a dead snake, a cigar, and the box.

... so basically I want Figuarts to make it, since their faces are better anyway.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jan 4, 2017

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Fuzz posted:

Just pulled the trigger on the Figma Solid Snake because I've got poor impulse control. :suicide:

Anyone have one? Really, I want an MGS3 Boss one with two heads - with and without bandana, and multiple faces both with and without the eyepatch. Then a knife, the 1911, the tranq pistol, a dead snake, a cigar, and the box.

... so basically I want Figuarts to make it, since their faces are better anyway.

I sold mine after getting the Vulcanlog Revoltech Venom Snake. It's a good figure, but his face it's just too stylized for my taste. The Vulcanlog Snake it's kind of a pain in the rear end to pose, but it looks really great and has a lot of cool accessories.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Lencho posted:

I sold mine after getting the Vulcanlog Revoltech Venom Snake. It's a good figure, but his face it's just too stylized for my taste. The Vulcanlog Snake it's kind of a pain in the rear end to pose, but it looks really great and has a lot of cool accessories.

Isn't that a 4" figure?

Was tempted by that but I hate Venom Snake and the REAL TRUTH will always bug me in my mind and refuse to let me see him as a true Big Boss figure.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

:captainpop:

You know things are bad when your 2017 figure looks worse than something from 1993.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Everything about this movie is just the worst.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What are these loving toy companies who think visible metal screws on a figure are remotely acceptable in 2017

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cool knee articulation that's completely useless.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

purple death ray posted:

What are these loving toy companies who think visible metal screws on a figure are remotely acceptable in 2017

Let alone from the FRONT.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Endless Mike posted:

Everything about this movie is just the worst.

The only thing worse than the movie and MMPR are the fans tbh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is that a McDonalds toy?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Louisgod posted:

The only thing worse than the movie and MMPR are the fans tbh

They're getting the movie they deserve

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aphrodite posted:

Is that a McDonalds toy?

$14.99

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Some of the knockoff look better then that.

I know it Yellow Ranger, but point still stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Oh man, the guys on the TFW2005 forums are gonna lose their poo poo in laughter over this.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They're getting the movie they deserve

Maybe, but NOBODY deserves these toys.