Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

wtf is [...] a pot haircut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

also most people don't base their entire identity around 1 specific hobby/fixation hth

lots of pot addicts do. it's very sad. heroin junkies dont wear shirts with little needles on them.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
needles leave their own mark

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

tenspott posted:

lots of pot addicts do. it's very sad. heroin junkies dont wear shirts with little needles on them.

do you assume anyone wearing a tshirt with a brand of beer on it is an alcoholic who's life revolves around drinking?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

thathonkey posted:

needles leave their own mark

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Earwicker posted:

do you assume anyone wearing a tshirt with a brand of beer on it is an alcoholic who's life revolves around drinking?

Lol yes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i feel the need

the need

for weed

:downsa:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

tenspott posted:

So you're saying that people exist in the world that fixate on one specific thing and their whole personality and fashion sense revolves around it? :aaaaa:

Earwicker posted:

I actually hear arguments similar to this a lot with some of the distribution groups I work with and it's always pretty frustrating. It generally goes along the line of "well every pothead I've ever met is a lazy stoner stereotype so weed must be bad." It's especially frustrating when it happens over drinks, because I feel like I need to remind people of the concept of moderation. Yes, some potheads are lazy stoners. You know who else takes a relatively harmless vice and takes it to life-affecting extremes? alcoholics, and someone with severe alcoholism is most likely going to be even more disruptive to the work environment than someone who's a giant pothead, and yet here we are laughing at those darned stoners while killing 3 bottles of wine between 5 people.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lmao at you guys responding in earnest to that guy

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

purple death ray posted:

Lmao at you guys responding in earnest to that guy

it must be all these gold pot leaf chains I'm wearing making my brain not work good

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

i feel the need

the need

for weed

:downsa:

i need relief

the relief

of kief

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

i dunno about you squares but I can't go more than a day at a time without seeing someone wearing one of these bad boys out and about

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
finally, tactical camo for my surroundings!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
you think waaaaaa?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hardawn posted:

you think waaaaaa?

Mine is more representative of my crippling fixation:

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 4, 2017

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

alcoholism is not a joke!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the xanax bar sweatshirt and related memorabilia is pretty bad as are beer shirts and potshirts and anything really i just wear plain, earth toned shirts

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Music to take a dump to while high:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COz1DFfBgcc

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

thathonkey posted:

the xanax bar sweatshirt and related memorabilia is pretty bad as are beer shirts and potshirts and anything really i just wear plain, earth toned shirts

You ain't foolin nobody ROY! G! BIV!

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
Can't wait until the middle of the Trump administration when all the states that legalized this past election will have up and running legal marijuana markets and the sky doesn't fall and marijuana becomes even more mainstream and other states start getting on the bandwagon. Looking at you, Murlund.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes it just get the urge to hire a birthday clown for the day. Like we'll just chill and smoke and he'll do his clown thing then go home

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Smoking weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqfu3ryi5Y

Don't do these other drugs

But listen to the song

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOts-yZsu8A

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Weed and Battlefield 1 is a good combination.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Caught a little cold over the weekend. Managed to vape through it

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Weed and Battlefield 1 is a good combination.

the game is fun while high but its one of the few games where weed makes me worse at it because i get distracted by the pretty scenery and weather effects

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I would like to move away from smoking bud but edibles aren't quite what I want -- is vaping weed a reasonably long/intense high or is it meh?

PS I like weed and CK2

americong
May 29, 2013

Tendai posted:

I would like to move away from smoking bud but edibles aren't quite what I want -- is vaping weed a reasonably long/intense high or is it meh?

PS I like weed and CK2

I have found a dry vape to last comparably long to smoked bud.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I vape wax and it can be intense but generally does not last as long, however it also doesn't leave me feeling as drowsy

I still prefer smoking most times tbh

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

I vape wax and it can be intense but generally does not last as long, however it also doesn't leave me feeling as drowsy

I still prefer smoking most times tbh

Similar experience here, it's a lot more 'clear headed' and less drowsy. The high is kinda different but still good. I switch between vape and smoking.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I keep seeing these articles about vaping at like 450F. I feel like you're skirting the combustion boundary at that point, but all the articles talk about how much more THC you get at those high temps. I've never really gone above 410ish, I feel like anything above that I start to get smoke instead of vapor. Anybody mess around with temperatures a bunch?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've always been averse to stoner culture but when i started smoking my hair grew really long and i looked like i belonged in an savannah stoner metal band for a while but that was more tied to a general unwinding and now everyone i know that smokes doesnt really look like they do

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Kelp Me! posted:

I keep seeing these articles about vaping at like 450F. I feel like you're skirting the combustion boundary at that point, but all the articles talk about how much more THC you get at those high temps. I've never really gone above 410ish, I feel like anything above that I start to get smoke instead of vapor. Anybody mess around with temperatures a bunch?

I don't think I ever go higher than like 410-420, and that's usually when I'm trying to squeeze the last bit of vapor out of something I've already been puffing on. I like my vapor cool, and I'm still getting high as gently caress. If I wanted to smoke, I'd smoke instead.

For reference the Pax 3 has 4 settings: 360, 380, 400, 420.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there a vape of choice for the discerning stoner?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
its a vapor genie dont let anyone tell you different

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm exactly too high to be making any kind of purchasing decision right now but welp here we all are

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
vapor genie is good I have had a few. it's the only vape I've used for years but I might get a toko gold soon just to change it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I really love my Magic Flight, only issue is you gotta make sure you safely store your batteries for it (especially since they're unwrapped so the whole battery can technically be a contact point)

e: also it works best with pretty dry weed since you wanna grind it to basically powder for best results