Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Storari is cool and good but I agree that it doesn't make sense for Milan. Better go hire Rubinho instead.

lol

why wouldn't he be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

lol

why wouldn't he be?

He's going to China, everyone is

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gigi Galli posted:

lol

why wouldn't he be?

buffon is going to retire eventually

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

Um by then Milan will be Chinese gazzilionaires?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Buffon just won player of the year for Italy. It was between him, Bonucci and Belotti, Gabbidiani won too! his sister

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

Is he?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sooooo Kalanic might be going to meet Witsel as the team is going to trigger his 50m release clause.

For Kalanic? What? What am I missing here?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I really fuckin' hope not op

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

I really fuckin' hope not op

He said he's playing till 65. I think he will hold out until he is forced out or gets the record for oldest player.

Neto isn't loving replacing him. Perin is cool and good and so is Donnarumma. Heck, once Tatarasanu gets the gently caress out at the end of the season, we might have the next big thing keeper wise. Though I highly doubt they are just gonna throw him between the sticks.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
What happened to Scuffet

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

What happened to Scuffet

He got loaned to Como last season and pretty much started every game. They were loving poo poo though and got relegated, really not much he could do about it. He's back at Udinese and he's Karnezis's backup for now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/status/816706193620140034

Anchovies giving away his Napolitano heritage

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Abate being a coked out pizzaioli is on brand

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
He's a "pizza" poo poo!!!!!!!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It's not Mexes

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

He's a "pizza" poo poo!!!!!!!

:discourse:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

So Higuain is asking some 18 year old fencing girl for rear end photos? I really need to step up on my Italian comprehension to keep up with all the drama

http://www.itasportpress.it/gossip/antonella-fiordalisi-higuain-mi-ha-chiesto-la-foto-del-c-e-malato-foto/?intcmp=higuain-fiordelisi-social

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

phwoar

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
But why does he have to ask, there are pictures of her rear end on her Instagram?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

So Higuain is asking some 18 year old fencing girl for rear end photos? I really need to step up on my Italian comprehension to keep up with all the drama

http://www.itasportpress.it/gossip/antonella-fiordalisi-higuain-mi-ha-chiesto-la-foto-del-c-e-malato-foto/?intcmp=higuain-fiordelisi-social

Lol he did and then she said "hang on a sec" and sent him a picture of her smirking. She apologized for making him look like a perv and said that they were just messing around on Instagram.

The first two screenshots in there show someone asking her "how did you get to know Higuain and Evra?" and her answering with "Higuain asked for pictures of my rear end". The second one is the conversation where it's clear that they are kidding.

We all know he wasn't kidding. I wouldn't be either though, yowza :eyepop:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

But why does he have to ask, there are pictures of her rear end on her Instagram?

I was going to ask this lol

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

"Keep calling me fat and I'll continue to score rear end pics!" :discourse:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Pescara Fiorentina has been postponed due to the stadium being snowed under; pitch is fine, stands are too dangerous.

Storytime: back in 2003 when we played in Gubbio, north of Perugia, in the serie C2, following our bankrupcy, a similar situation happened. The match however was played regularly, cause the Fiorentina fans (about 2 thousand of them, for a stadium whose average attendance rarely averaged over 1.5k) volunteered to, and succeded in, clearing the stands, so that the match could be played.

Since then, whenever a Fiorentina fan is too critical of the Della Valle, demanding they leave/sell/kill themselves, the go-to retort is always: "Che tu vuoi tornare a spalare la neve a Gubbio? (Do you want to go back shoveling snow in Gubbio?)"

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

canepazzo posted:

Pescara Fiorentina has been postponed due to the stadium being snowed under; pitch is fine, stands are too dangerous.

Storytime: back in 2003 when we played in Gubbio, north of Perugia, in the serie C2, following our bankrupcy, a similar situation happened. The match however was played regularly, cause the Fiorentina fans (about 2 thousand of them, for a stadium whose average attendance rarely averaged over 1.5k) volunteered to, and succeded in, clearing the stands, so that the match could be played.

Since then, whenever a Fiorentina fan is too critical of the Della Valle, demanding they leave/sell/kill themselves, the go-to retort is always: "Che tu vuoi tornare a spalare la neve a Gubbio? (Do you want to go back shoveling snow in Gubbio?)"

That's an awesome story. I love that kinda stuff.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Fiorentina has really been getting hosed with these postponed games this season.

That's a good story. I'm surprised the league let it happen, though I guess the lower leagues have much less fear of being taken to court or something since they're broke all the time anyway.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Buffon has the flu and is going to miss the Bologna game tomorrow, Neto will go instead

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Evra didn't get called up either - I read an insane rumor that he might go to United of all places. Think he's on his way out? I don't see why he wouldn't just retire at the end of the season to be honest. Probably win another trophy and be done with it.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah Evra is allegedly going to United or Valencia. He's nowhere near good enough for the PL anymore, unless they want him as a "mentor the youngsters" type of guy.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Palermo looking better than Empoli but have been unable to finish

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Maccarone subbed in, immediately creates a play where theyre given a very soft penalty and scores it. Poor Palermo.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Simone Poodoin posted:

Maccarone subbed in, immediately creates a play where theyre given a very soft penalty and scores it. Poor Palermo.

I think the penalty was more al dente tbh.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

I think the penalty was more al dente tbh.

:discourse:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
here lies palermo they never finished

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Inter are apparently going to be out of FFP trouble, because Suning are "sponsoring" their training ground, training kits, toilet paper, etc., to get them under the threshold.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Inter are apparently going to be out of FFP trouble, because Suning are "sponsoring" their training ground, training kits, toilet paper, etc., to get them under the threshold.

Ah, the etihad method.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Napolol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mertens and Callejon look like they forgot how to play over the break. Luckily for Napoli Silvestre actually did.

E: Gabbiadini making a case for Napoli to not sell him, or to raise his price. He's got w goal and so,e of the better attacking play since coming on.

E2: Lorenzo loving Tonelli with the 95th minute winner

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jan 7, 2017

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Southern conspiracy imo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CB_Ignoranza/status/818057772352831488

Adbot