Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

His name, you'll find, is Minilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did you even watch godzilla vs destroyah

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hoist by my own petard!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

His name, you'll find, is Godzuki

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Looks like it's time for the All Godzilla simulwatch

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Looks like it's time for the All Godzilla simulwatch stairmaster stream

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

His name, you'll find, is Jesuzilla

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

except ebirah i dont have that one

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets simulwatch godzilla island

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh i just now learned it was spelled Godzooky.

Somehow that's even worse.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i watched the first season of ai mai mi because of this topic today
i liked it, they fight a touhou

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Waffleman_ posted:

His name, you'll find, is Cranky Kong.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nep 2 is ignoring the Nep 1 canonical IF x Vert ship by virtue of completely ignoring Nep 1 and I do not approve.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I love JJ

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Oh no Maccachin

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

He's the king of my heart.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm glad the Wisconsin guy's thing was...Resolved?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wisconsin. Wisconsin. Siscon

RME
Feb 20, 2012

the moment i was convinced JJ was great was the shot of him on the stage with WORLD FAMOUS ROCK BAND for his COLLAB

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Took me five hours to get my first win in the new Guilty Gear. One of these days I will discover a fighting game that doesn't hate me.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
fighting games are a genre that i love but i'm terrible at

i guess it's just lack of practice but i don't have the patience to practice the same thing over and over when i could just start a new game and get a completely new experience right away.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Good god I wish Oyasumi Punpun had an anime...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
same but lucifer and the biscuit hammer

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Xinder posted:

fighting games are a genre that i love but i'm terrible at

i guess it's just lack of practice but i don't have the patience to practice the same thing over and over when i could just start a new game and get a completely new experience right away.

It'd be easier if Guilty Gear had a bigger audience. Street Fighter and poo poo at least have other, similarly bad players around (or at least they did when I was still playing SFV) to give you some sembalance of a difficulty curve even when playing online, whereas I've barely encountered anyone in GG that doesn't seem able to punish every other whiff I make with a 12 hit combo that takes a fourth or more of my life bar off.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Spiritus Nox posted:

It'd be easier if Guilty Gear had a bigger audience. Street Fighter and poo poo at least have other, similarly bad players around (or at least they did when I was still playing SFV) to give you some sembalance of a difficulty curve even when playing online, whereas I've barely encountered anyone in GG that doesn't seem able to punish every other whiff I make with a 12 hit combo that takes a fourth or more of my life bar off.

i'd honestly say GG's problem is splitting the fanbase with rereleases that add a bit new content every time. I've got Sign and it's great and I enjoy it a lot, but one of my friends got Revelator instead and we can't play together even though it's still Xrd just with more characters :v:

also ramlethal is my girl and i didn't realize she was the boss character until i already decided i loved her style but i don't even feel bad. she cool. and every other character is also super loving weird in a different way so i don't actually think she's op.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

The Colonel posted:

same but lucifer and the biscuit hammer

And spirit circle.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Guilty Gear's biggest problem in the west is releasing on the PC six months later than the console version at full price

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DoubleDonut posted:

Guilty Gear's biggest problem in the west is releasing on the PC six months later than the console version at full price

also that

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

guilty gears biggest is that it still doesn't have baiken

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nobunaga no Shinobi is still good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nobunaga's wife is the only true warrior

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

guilty gears biggest is that it still doesn't have baiken

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Xinder posted:

i'd honestly say GG's problem is splitting the fanbase with rereleases that add a bit new content every time. I've got Sign and it's great and I enjoy it a lot, but one of my friends got Revelator instead and we can't play together even though it's still Xrd just with more characters :v:

also ramlethal is my girl and i didn't realize she was the boss character until i already decided i loved her style but i don't even feel bad. she cool. and every other character is also super loving weird in a different way so i don't actually think she's op.

tbf there's mechanical differences that make them incompatible but no Sign ownership discount sucks. You on PC or PS?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

tbf there's mechanical differences that make them incompatible but no Sign ownership discount sucks. You on PC or PS?

i'm on pc. haven't been able to play in a few months since i've been relegated to my extremely weak laptop, but hopefully by sometime next week i'll have my marginally less weak desktop working again and i can get back to playing all those games i've been missing.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Clarste posted:

Did you put Eiki under S?

As shiki, yes

Yes, I know that's not right but it is what it is

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

RIP Bhlue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Xinder posted:

i'm on pc. haven't been able to play in a few months since i've been relegated to my extremely weak laptop, but hopefully by sometime next week i'll have my marginally less weak desktop working again and i can get back to playing all those games i've been missing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dispetalpink/

I own SIGN and might even play it again someday

• Locked thread