Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A butt?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dispetalpink/

I own SIGN and might even play it again someday

Perhaps sometime soon we can pit our rusty skills against one another.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

El Burbo posted:

A butt?!?!

:yosbutt:

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

El Burbo posted:

A butt?!?!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

:rip: a kitten

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

El Burbo posted:

A butt!!!!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

El Burbo posted:

A butt?!?!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lol. baby chen never gets old.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

lol. baby chen never gets old.

El Burbo posted:

A butt?!?!

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
while i'm at it, here's me if anyone else cares

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xinder/

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4zcuItkGI

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

El Burbo posted:

A butt?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbUttIfzzk

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Xinder posted:

while i'm at it, here's me if anyone else cares

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xinder/

thats a good profile

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

thats a good profile

i like dog

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I started playing Cities Skylines. I'm not very good at Sim City style games so I'm just going to use the unlimited money mod and mess around.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Mill Village posted:

I started playing Cities Skylines. I'm not very good at Sim City style games so I'm just going to use the unlimited money mod and mess around.

Might be worth your time glancing at a guide on how to build smart highways/exchanges if you're OCD about preventing traffic jams - the driving AI is a bit thick and you need to be pretty decent at laying out roads to keep your cities from choking on themselves/having rear end-ugly roads. That aside, it's a real good city builder.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Might be worth your time glancing at a guide on how to build smart highways/exchanges if you're OCD about preventing traffic jams - the driving AI is a bit thick and you need to be pretty decent at laying out roads to keep your cities from choking on themselves/having rear end-ugly roads. That aside, it's a real good city builder.

I skimmed through one and things get pretty complicated later on. I'll definitely read through some because my road layouts were not very good. I kept blocking my roads with zones. It made expanding harder then it needed to be.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
1: Cute.

2: uuuh, $20 250GB SSDs on Dell.com.

what's the catch?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Nothing, Dell's website occasionally has really great deals like this.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

what's the catch?

According to folks in the discord, WD's SSDs aren't known for their quality? That's still really cheap, though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Well, I'm in :getin:

E:

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

According to folks in the discord, WD's SSDs aren't known for their quality? That's still really cheap, though.

I've heard that from people online, but it's $20. I'll take my chances. I have one WD SSD as my startup right now (all other files on other drives, a mix of WD and seagate)

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
As long as my kneecaps remain intact.

E: Oh, Cantaloupe, while I have you here - you scanlate some scattered stuff, right? Anything specifically? I remember it being Love Live stuff / cute stuff for some reason...

Then again maybe I made that memory up. I can't tell sometimes.

E2: I can't spell 'cantaloupe', maybe that's why I don't like the taste :(

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jan 5, 2017

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

WD Blue SSDs are basically just rebadged Sandisk X400 drives. There are certainly faster SSDs out there, but $20 is a goddamn steal.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

As long as my kneecaps remain intact.

E: Oh, Cantaloupe, while I have you here - you scanlate some scattered stuff, right? Anything specifically? I remember it being Love Live stuff / cute stuff for some reason...

Then again maybe I made that memory up. I can't tell sometimes.

E2: I can't spell 'cantaloupe', maybe that's why I don't like the taste :(

yeah, I translate cute doujs, overwhelmingly love live

http://dynasty-scans.com/scanlators/yescantaloupe

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Victory! :eng101:

Is it cool if I mention you at the bottom of the scanlation thread?

Also I think it seems like I'm working on this much more than I am, although I have spent probably 5 or so hours on it. 5 hours too many.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
do it, friend

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hidamari Sketch is kind of ridiculously good, wow. It's pushing a lot of the same buttons as K-On did - and those are a lot of my favorite buttons. Not to imply it doesn't have its own style, of course.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

do it, friend

:yeah:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Spiritus Nox posted:

Hidamari Sketch is kind of ridiculously good, wow. It's pushing a lot of the same buttons as K-On did - and those are a lot of my favorite buttons. Not to imply it doesn't have its own style, of course.

How far in are you? It's been ages since I watched but I really enjoyed the Yuno fever dream episode, which I seem to remember being early in the first season.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

How far in are you? It's been ages since I watched but I really enjoyed the Yuno fever dream episode, which I seem to remember being early in the first season.

Only 4 episodes in. Haven't watched that much in the grand scheme of things, but any time I can get two hours into a thing without being able to pin down any real flaw is a drat good sign. No fever dreams just yet.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

what's the catch?

the catch is that its probably a pricing error and if they catch it they might just cancel all the orders

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ordered one anyway tho, lets wait and see

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Also,

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

that's a good and funny manga

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

it bugged me that you didnt link to an actual darius warning siren but then when i tried to search for it myself i only found the one from darius burst as a standalone vid, but more importantly i found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Q4feebcrc

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jan 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Reading a few chapters of Yotsuba before bed was a mistake. I can't stop giggling.

• Locked thread