Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Liquid Communism posted:

At least the rear window doesn't say REQUEIM FOR A BUG yet.

I'm sure he can find a spray can at a gas station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grants pass next stop Eugene

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

= https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Grants pass next stop Eugene

Doing well!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
50 miles to Eugene had to take 101 to 199 due to I5 closure

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Staying overnight in Eugene with an old friend I discovered moved here 14 hours of straight driving with a lot of black ice and I am wrecked physically and mentally

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
http://www.idakoos.com/tshirt/hi-name-brady-are-married,1096333

http://www.idakoos.com/tshirt/brady-man-legend,1096358

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Staying overnight in Eugene with an old friend I discovered moved here 14 hours of straight driving with a lot of black ice and I am wrecked physically and mentally

Good idea.

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
I thought auto-up windows were not a thing for safety reasons.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

quadpus posted:

No they are a thing. My Mazda has them.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

My ladybud's 2015 Prius does, too

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

quadpus posted:

They monitor motor speed/current draw for the window motor and will auto-stop/reverse if it hits something too soon.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

it only has one of them right? I dont get it why BMW has them on all 4 doors but mazda cheaps out and only puts them on one door.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BraveUlysses posted:

it only has one of them right? I dont get it why BMW has them on all 4 doors but mazda cheaps out and only puts them on one door.

The MS6 has them on all four doors.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

n0tqu1tesane posted:

They monitor motor speed/current draw for the window motor and will auto-stop/reverse if it hits something too soon.

Not all of them do this, but VWs definitely do. I had the opportunity to accidentally test this feature on my old Golf, and it works, although if you just have a pinky finger in there it's still a painful pinch.

And yeah my protege5 only has auto-up on my drivers-side window and I don't think it has the safety thing, either. I'll test it later if I remember.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The daylight reveals me for what I truly am :3:

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jan 5, 2017

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

50 miles to Eugene had to take 101 to 199 due to I5 closure

I've had to do this before, poo poo sucks in a non-fun car.

A rental Chrysler 200 :smithicide:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
And we didn't even have to rename the thread

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Waiting to take a tour at Ninkasi :hellyeah:

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Waiting to take a tour at Ninkasi :hellyeah:

Good poo poo.

If you're ever back down there - take a side trip to the Brewer's Union in Oakridge, they have some solid offerings out there.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Quadrapellegiance posted:

Good poo poo.

If you're ever back down there - take a side trip to the Brewer's Union in Oakridge, they have some solid offerings out there.

Lmfao I think I'm stuck in Eugene just looped the bug 1-1/2 times and 3 guys pushed me put

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Lmfao I think I'm stuck in Eugene just looped the bug 1-1/2 times and 3 guys pushed me put

Well, if you're staying with friends and can chill for a day, it looks like you can expect rain and warmer temps on Saturday.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

3 guys pushed you out, and there's beer in your mouth but not 5 guys? I'm so confused.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

14 BAR RIFF posted:

And we didn't even have to rename the thread

Your dad is trolling you with this car isn't he? Bravo Dickdad.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Tomarse posted:

Your dad is trolling you with this car isn't he? Bravo Dickdad.

I regret that he didn't paint it Evangelion colors before handing it over... does anyone have the exact quote of that incredibly sick Dad-burn handy?

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.
You look healthy. :)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Savington posted:

You look healthy. :)

The best thing to happen in Nebraska.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
You'll never believe what I saw on the tour

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Pham Nuwen posted:

I regret that he didn't paint it Evangelion colors before handing it over... does anyone have the exact quote of that incredibly sick Dad-burn handy?

My friend was telling me about japans life size gundam and how we should dress up like Ray Amuro and go see it and my dad walking by on the friend says "my son? More like Rei Ayanami" and bounces

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Your Dad is some kind of well of vicious trolling. It's wonderful.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Bill Murray's head is too big for his body.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

My friend was telling me about japans life size gundam and how we should dress up like Ray Amuro and go see it and my dad walking by on the friend says "my son? More like Rei Ayanami" and bounces

wanna meet that dad

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I'm home sick tomorrow and around all weekend, text me when you get to pdx and we'll get sooper high and/or gently caress around with sketch tools i don't understand 503-577-2107 gently caress i hope i don't regret this

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

RIP Paul Walker posted:

I'm home sick tomorrow and around all weekend, text me when you get to pdx and we'll get sooper high and/or gently caress around with sketch tools i don't understand 503-577-2107 gently caress i hope i don't regret this

RIP RIP Paul Walker

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Midjack posted:

RIP RIP Paul Walker

lol I'm in Olympia woops

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Hey 14, mind giving me some advice on something? A shop asked us to find a fuel pump for a factory fuel injected '73 VW 412. My understanding is this same bosch pump (part #: 0580463005) was also used in buses and Porsche 914s. I see references to it being used on post 68 type 3s and know they had a goofy fuel injection system as well, but I'm unsure if its the same pump. Is it the same pump, or a case of same same only different?

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jan 6, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
74-79 bus

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Recommendations for places to get aftermarket replacements thats not amazon/ebay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Does this look like it?

http://www.jbugs.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=JBUGS&Product_Code=043906091&Category_Code=vw-bus-fuel-injection

• Locked thread