Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Being a furry was not enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
loving in a fursuit gets so boring unless you change it up every now and again by pretending the two of you are minions

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

CeramicPig posted:

Being a furry was not enough

I'm really surprised I haven't seen poo poo like this before

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Twat McTwatterson posted:

now that im an adult, this is exactly how i feel, ironically enough

you're adulting wrong my dude.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I don't like parties, even if I had energy for them. I'm the AUG.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Parties are great fun. A little homemade bingo, some canasta and home by 9.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'm really surprised I haven't seen poo poo like this before

Welcome to 2017.

poo poo's only gonna get weirder from here!

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

That Dan guy made me fall asleep and almost miss my bus stop. gently caress you Dan.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Guy Goodbody posted:

The world's worst comedian delivers a half hour set to an audience of Belgian Tesla owners who sit in polite silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDVkLDElFok

A few years ago my cousins wife was killed in a car accident while I was staying at their home. It was heartbreaking hearing my cousins voice break as he tried to explain to their 2 children why their mommy was never coming back from her trip to the store.

It was one of the most soul crushing things I've ever seen and it was way funnier than that comedian.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
A cursory google of this guy reveals that he's apparently an aggressively insecure rear end in a top hat who has sent 20+ unsolicited, gloating emails to another "less successful" comedian. Also he punched a journalist in the face for tweeting about how unfunny he was.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
The average 20 something guy who still shops at Hot Topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACAX6Jqjgpw

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

Keep your weeaboo poo poo to yourself. On the flipside, that video, and you, belong in this thread.

This is the first good post I've ever seen by this guy

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Only one of us here has a sex toy labeled Trump and posts about how great it.

You should stop posting

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm going to NYC tomorrow to catch a broadway show with the wifey. Being close to art and culture is pretty cool.
"the wifey"
broadway "art and culture" lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I dropped my flour sack baby in middle school. I was trying to peep on my partners tits ( loose fitting sweater top cropped below the boobs) and knocked it off the table.

Never dropped my real kids at least.
It's cool to still think/post about 13 year olds this way as a father

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Tuck your t-shirt into your belted jeans and do a sad flex selfie in a public men's room while doing the people's eyebrow and then go home and jerk off about your memories of 7th grade when you almost saw a boob

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Then post about "the wifey" and enjoy being the only person in PYF anywhere near as gross and pathetic as VendaGoat

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

Jesus gently caress christ. Starting out with a solid two-minute block of racial non-jokes, then into just autobiographical babbling, then back to racial non-jokes. I love the slow trickle of people leaving the show.

Okay. For those of you wondering how bad this poo poo really is, at 5:34 he starts talking about his dad. The joke is about how his dad said he had to walk seven miles uphill to get to school in the morning and then another eight uphill to get home every night, that sort of poo poo.

He finishes belaboring the point of this joke at 7:52.

He spends two minutes and eighteen seconds grinding away on one "joke" and never hits anything resembling a punchline.

And what's with airline peanuts? Who are they trying to keep out of those things?!?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I can't really make it out, is that a fleshlight in front of him? What is he going to do in that public bathroom? :stonk:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

System Metternich posted:

I can't really make it out, is that a fleshlight in front of him? What is he going to do in that public bathroom? :stonk:

It's a coffee mug. Stanley if I recall correctly.

Having a rough night Crunk?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

System Metternich posted:

He's going to tuck his bad t-shirt into his bad ill-fitting jeans and just look like poo poo and be a mall cop and then try to judge other people online

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

It's a coffee mug. Stanley if I recall correctly.

Having a rough night Crunk?

Lol of course you're here immediately

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

He's going to tuck his bad t-shirt into his bad ill-fitting jeans and just look like poo poo and be a mall cop and then try to judge other people online

Exactly. What a jerk that guy.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Is bookmarking a crime? But wait... so were you...

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You suck dude

I was young. I needed the money.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Cool edited posts, did you hit on the PYF mod while reporting me

Why would I report you? You have your right to post what you think is AUG and I'm guessing you are actually mentally ill and need an outlet. I'm just not bothering to add any more posts to a very strange outburst. Go ahead and PM me about your feelings more if you want.

Crab Dad has a new favorite as of 09:36 on Jan 5, 2017

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

You suck dude

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

so do you have a stalker? Blink if you need help

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Is bookmarking a crime? But wait... so were you...

I was young. I needed the money.

Cool edited posts, did you hit on the PYF mod while reporting me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
quote the above posts on this page for thread content

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist posted:

quote the above posts on this page for thread content

Big Centipede posted:

A few years ago my cousins wife was killed in a car accident while I was staying at their home. It was heartbreaking hearing my cousins voice break as he tried to explain to their 2 children why their mommy was never coming back from her trip to the store.

hahaha yeah

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is really gross and NMS but I'm gonna still post it as a pic not a link because it's art not gore and there's only 2 pictures on this page.

If this picture disturbs you choose between watching it fully or never having had watched the first part at all.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Sponge Baathist posted:

This is really gross and NMS but I'm gonna still post it as a pic not a link because it's art not gore and there's only 2 pictures on this page.

If this picture disturbs you choose between watching it fully or never having had watched the first part at all.

I love what people can do with practical effects like this :allears:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sponge Baathist posted:

Next time I have a broken wrist I'll just scrape off the injured part with a knife , gotcha

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

Sponge Baathist posted:

gently caress that is actually really neat

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jestery posted:

Next time I have a broken wrist I'll just scrape off the injured part with a knife , gotcha

The images found in this AUG Thread should not replace the advice of trained medical officials. These images are not intended to be substitutes for a first aid course.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Saw this on Imgur awhile ago, and yet it's still super satisfying to watch him scrape it off.

Now if you want AUG I found some really disgusting videos involving scraping stuff off your body.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Ularg posted:

Saw this on Imgur awhile ago, and yet it's still super satisfying to watch him scrape it off.

Now if you want AUG I found some really disgusting videos involving scraping stuff off your body.

:justpost: :suicide:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Just letting know that it's not totally my fault now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtuhZ6A1Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTq7_vDe1Vw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWURBCFaL5g

I managed to get to a weird part of youtube where it's just videos of people scrapping stuff off their body or peeling their skin. And people are getting really close to fetishizing it. A lot of "I wish I was there to pick at that skin all day". This is all gross, yet fascinating.

Oh hey, I guess I'm gonna go shave now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x48MmP80wZE

Ularg has a new favorite as of 14:22 on Jan 5, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ularg posted:

Oh hey, I guess I'm gonna go shave now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x48MmP80wZE

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Hey, ol' Danny Nainan is in the news again, a follow up to his biggest scam last week at Forbes. They had written a whole article about him being a millennial clean comedian.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/05/the-media-s-favorite-millennial-is-a-55-year-old-comedian.html

I hadn't heard about some of the stuff in here. Guy sounds unhinged as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ambitions-wise, he sounds a little like that Christian home builder guy in Wisconsin who thought he was going to become the next Walt Disney by making lavishly animated cartoon ads for new house construction, starring a Mickey Mouse ripoff, animated by his own in-house studio.

• Locked thread