Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flumpus
Jul 22, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

ds1 dlc was cheaper

Ya, that's fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I mean they've basically got a free pass for life from me anyway so unless the 2nd DLC breaks Playstation's I'm sure I'll get the season pass

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I used an european account to download some KOF themes for PS4 currently not available here and they couldn't be used by my other accounts but, the european account could use freeely all the other themes on my PS4. What gives?

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I used an european account to download some KOF themes for PS4 currently not available here and they couldn't be used by my other accounts but, the european account could use freeely all the other themes on my PS4. What gives?

You've got that PS4 set as your primary for the EU account, right? You may need to go into the User/Account settings menu and select the "refresh software licenses" option or whatever it's called.

Which themes, btw?

Edit:

MisterAlex fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 5, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MisterAlex posted:

You've got that PS4 set as your primary for the EU account, right? You may need to go into the User/Account settings menu and select the "refresh software licenses" option or whatever it's called.

Which themes, btw?

...I actually forgot to do that

Team Mexico and Mai Shiranui

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

A few questions:

1. I am moving from the UK to Australia in about a month. All of my PS+ games remain mine for as long as I am subscribed to PS+, right?

2. Can I buy a PS+ 1-year subscription on Amazon UK and have it work in Australia? (My current one expires soon)

3. Will it matter that my PS4 is physically in Australia?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

poo poo yeah, 4k native for diablo 3 on ps4 now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cloks posted:

Day of the Tentacle is superb. It's adventure gaming as Chuck Jones would've done it and anyone who hasn't played it should give it a shot.

Day of the Tentacle is one of my favorite games of all time. I still have the original Windows 95 CD. I first played the game on a 75MHZ Intel Pentium 1 Packard Bell.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BadAstronaut posted:

A few questions:

1. I am moving from the UK to Australia in about a month. All of my PS+ games remain mine for as long as I am subscribed to PS+, right?

2. Can I buy a PS+ 1-year subscription on Amazon UK and have it work in Australia? (My current one expires soon)

3. Will it matter that my PS4 is physically in Australia?

Yes, yes, no, your account is a UK one, your physical location doesn't matter.
Just keep in mind that if you buy any AUS games, any DLC bought with your UK account won't work with them and the PSN store won't like it it if you try and use a card or PayPal with an AUS address.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

univbee posted:

poo poo yeah, 4k native for diablo 3 on ps4 now.
Is there actually more detail or does it just make everything tiny?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Sakurazuka posted:

Just keep in mind that if you buy any AUS games, any DLC bought with your UK account won't work with them

I import a lot of UK games and that's only been the opposite case once (and only because that game had zero presence in Australia and thus nothing on its store).

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oops, I thought they'd be separate regions for DLC, I guess not.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

CrashCat posted:

Is there actually more detail or does it just make everything tiny?

More detail. Everything about the sizing is exactly the same, the game scales properly.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

It's pretty much like Canada/US. Which reminds me! AU PSNbuxx cards won't work on your account.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Hey Kirby, what is the source of your avatar?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

glam rock hamhock posted:

Hey Kirby, what is the source of your avatar?

Took me a bit to find it again, I thought I had it saved :v:

http://pota-totoo.tumblr.com/post/145902517897/idk-a-lot-about-kirby-except-for-the-times-ive

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Thanks. It's adorable :3:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I've previously gone on record saying that Darksiders is "really good". I would like to retract that statement. The Ashlands with its million of damage sponge enemies finally killed my will to go on, and the fact that there's a health fillup every ten steps makes me suspect that the designers realized it was a poo poo section and took the laziest route to "fix" it.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

I've previously gone on record saying that Darksiders is "really good". I would like to retract that statement. The Ashlands with its million of damage sponge enemies finally killed my will to go on, and the fact that there's a health fillup every ten steps makes me suspect that the designers realized it was a poo poo section and took the laziest route to "fix" it.

I'm going to halfway agree and then refute. I recently played it in the span of a week (last week!) and while The Ashlands are a pretty unfun piece of poo poo (a lot of that due to confusing level design that feels like a maze in spots), and the Portal ripoff segment is even worse, and the endgame is also bad, up until that point, and a little past it in the spider lair, are fantastic. It is still a really good game, just be prepared for it to stumble towards the end of its time with you.

Going to start the second pretty soon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As a heads up the second one is a fairly different game, and it's all about getting loot drops.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Are there any deals going on for PS+ subscriptions right now?

pctD
Aug 25, 2009

Pillbug
Is there any way to get this deal on my US account or do I need to create a different account for it?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-ultimate-evil-edition-efigs/cid=EP0002-CUSA00433_00-D3ULTIMATEEVIL00

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

pctD posted:

Is there any way to get this deal on my US account or do I need to create a different account for it?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-ultimate-evil-edition-efigs/cid=EP0002-CUSA00433_00-D3ULTIMATEEVIL00

You'd have to create a EU account and buy EU Sony bux from somewhere (Amazon).

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Brandish, at least in EU, says it's PSP-only. Mistake or did they gently caress it up not making it Vita compatible? And does that PS3 transfer trick thingy work to get the game on the Vita?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've played Brandish on a NA vita for what it's worth. Didn't have to do the PS3 transfer either.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Brandish, at least in EU, says it's PSP-only. Mistake or did they gently caress it up not making it Vita compatible? And does that PS3 transfer trick thingy work to get the game on the Vita?

I can't say for sure with the EU version but Brandish absolutely plays on a US Vita at least.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Hey uh in case you guys didn't notice The Drop is back. They went away for the Christmas holidays.

Arcade Archives NeoGeo Fatal Fury (PS4)
Asdivine Hearts (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4)
Life of Black Tiger (PS4)
Planet 2000 (PS4)
Spheroids (PS4, PS Vita)
Sylvio (PS4)
Xenoraid (PS Vita)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I need it to be Tuesday.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

I need it to be Tuesday.

what are you buying, stranger?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
It's Miku.

Everyone's buying Miku.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Policenaut posted:

Hey uh in case you guys didn't notice The Drop is back. They went away for the Christmas holidays.

Arcade Archives NeoGeo Fatal Fury (PS4)
Asdivine Hearts (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4)
Life of Black Tiger (PS4)
Planet 2000 (PS4)
Spheroids (PS4, PS Vita)
Sylvio (PS4)
Xenoraid (PS Vita)
Was really hoping that was somehow a sequel to Black Tiger.

It's really not.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Saoshyant posted:

I can guarantee that it works on a Vita in the EU, I don't think that I even had to transfer it with a PS3 but I can't remember exactly.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Sakurazuka posted:

I can guarantee that it works on a Vita in the EU, I don't think that I even had to transfer it with a PS3 but I can't remember exactly.

Cool, thanks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

what are you buying, stranger?

Elf Help Book is a Miku maniac.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

miku is cool

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Elf Help Book is cuckoo for Miku

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I'm glad Future Tone is happening soon, I came so close to getting the JP version when it looked like it wasn't going to ever happen here a few months back

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Akuma posted:

Was really hoping that was somehow a sequel to Black Tiger.

It's really not.

You are not alone in your disappointment.

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

Sort your poo poo out, Sony/SNK... I want to play this in the UK:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/garou-mark-of-the-wolves-ps4/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BadAstronaut posted:

Sort your poo poo out, Sony/SNK... I want to play this in the UK:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/garou-mark-of-the-wolves-ps4/

It's been out in the UK for a few weeks

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/garou-mark-of-the-wolves/cid=EP0576-CUSA05993_00-GAROUMOW00000001