Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

murked by dragon posted:

tucker "bowtie wearing cuck" carlson is now the King of Cable

Someone use a plausible fake news site with backdated articles. Tweet @ Trump an article about how "Tucker" was Carlson's well deserved and bigly earned nickname in secondary school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Spoondick posted:

i have a spare car battery and some jumper cables if anyone wants to feel the mystery of electricity with their nipples

Mind hooking then up to balls? Asking for a friend named ed

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I am warming up to having a troll president clusterfuck government.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Spoondick posted:

i have a spare car battery and some jumper cables if anyone wants to feel the mystery of electricity with their nipples

I'm down to ride the lightness

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Baloogan posted:

farscape is just astounding, the main hero guy has a thermonuclear bomb on his belt set to go off if he gets too excited (so he can't be captured or tortured) and like there was a scene where hes leanin in on his space gf and pressin the bomb on her the bomb starts beepin faster. shes "dangerous" hahahha

god drat what a great show you don't get super cheesy scenes like that any more

yes yes yes

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Trash Trick posted:

Ok I just died laughing at "The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!"

BREAKING NEWS: Extreme reporter Wolf Blitzer can now report that president elect Donald J. Trump is, in fact, a fan of Knowing Stuff

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Trash Trick posted:

I am warming up to having a troll president clusterfuck government.

maybe the government will be such a clusterfuck that they'll get literally nothing done because of the in-fighting and in four years haha who am i kidding

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Looks like someone wants to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/817022914004447232

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

well you cant do that okay

you just

you loving cant do that okay

thats not good

so dont do that

you cant like take indifference

and like

turn it into a weapon, dont do that why

whya re you doing that?

We've got a regular Milo Poppoosulus right here folks

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
hey what happened to occasional entertaining poster O&R?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

With the events of today I'm starting to think Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo might be more likely than WWIII

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

What is the going exchange rate at the moment for hot takes to meltdowns? or are hot takes the meltdowns of 2k17? Explain.

Everything is a hot take and/or a meltdown depending on the perspective of the reader. The one thing we can all agree about is that in 2017 things are heating up!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

please tell me that's just some stock art somebody found and slapped on there

because otherwise some poor sob spent like days coming up with the idea, making a few drafts, then painstakingly painting all those little people

and then the realization comes

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I'm embarrassed at how long I looked for the 'typo'.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Given how scattershot this after-inauguration rally is, the cover could wind up being more accurate than we initially realized.

quote:

Our Mission

The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore. The Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.

We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities. We call on all defenders of human rights to join us. This march is the first step towards unifying our communities, grounded in new relationships, to create change from the grassroots level up. We will not rest until women have parity and equity at all levels of leadership in society. We work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.

HEAR OUR VOICE.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
typlr you were wrong, cyberbullying elected a president

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'm embarrassed at how long I looked for the 'typo'.

In Trump world, the publisher just gets mad and doubles down about pink being a Roman masculine color, and men support women's rights too. SAD! of you to be closed minded.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its 2016 n if ladies wanna have a arrow instead o a cross thing then fine w/e idc u fuckin prudes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wait no its 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

stuck in the past
send help

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

wait no its 2017

yep its 2017 and gender is now fixed and immutable...... Hope u picked a good one before they got set in stone

Serf
May 5, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

stuck in the past
send help

no take us back with you

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Turdfuzz posted:

stuck in the past
send help

take this pepe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i fucjed uo and picked cis male wtf was i tjinkin

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im a fuckin futurist mother fuckers
fucke the past
that poo poo sucks i aint a fuckin coward

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Don't joke about this tbh.

We live in Trumpica now there is no decency anymore

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bring it on u cuck bitch rear end future poo poo fart

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Al! posted:

i fucjed uo and picked cis male wtf was i tjinkin

Cis?

Or Trans?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

Lol is this for real

https://twitter.com/ChristianTeresi/status/817024218923667456

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

Cis?

Or Trans?

im more of a

or perhaps a

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idc if penis or vag or penag or vagis

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

the entire alt-right is is almost 100% currently jerking off to this while thinking about starting race war now
we're reliving the freaking 1920s

actually, don't think the coulter tweet was what you think it was. reference to house freedom caucus members opposing budget reconciliation.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 5, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

as long as u know how to bring the funk with yo junk then we gonna have a good time imo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

beeswax!
its 2017 ol bird

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

actually, don't think the coulter tweet was what you think it was. reference to house freedom caucus members opposing budget reconciliation.

But who is gay jatsby

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
or days until obama is out of office. it was her first tweet of the day!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lets hop in my jalopy and get spiffed

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Remember when Tucker got dunked on by a lady who he kept sneering at for writing for Teen Vogue as if that made her points about Trump invalid, and the only news coverage about that interview that wasn't 'lol look at this idiot get owned by his own guest' just happened to be The Daily Caller saying how cool and smart he was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

idc if penis or vag or penag or vagis

Vajesus

• Locked thread