Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

ManofManyAliases posted:

Total length was around 6.5 feet. Fork at around 70/72in

edit: and every bit of it was loving tasty.

A wild robin perched on my foot today and ate some chicken pellets out of my hand, it took him weeks to work up the courage getting a little bit closer every time. I've no urge at all to kill him.

You oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

Congrats on killing a ~10 year old apex predator (that's been undergoing population decline since 1988) about one third of the way through it's useful reproductive lifetime I guess.

Congrats on spending poo poo loads of money on a useless degree that you finally got to use for the purpose of trying to bait MOMA.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
O ya well I fish up and eat them Kaiju, so MY dick is bigger! :smuggo:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Lladre posted:

Congrats on spending poo poo loads of money on a useless degree that you finally got to use for the purpose of trying to bait MOMA.

Beet IS Sandi.

It all comes together.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

TheAgent posted:

killing is cool and fun, I like watching their eyes as they bleed out

Where did you serve, brother?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/6cMfixV.gifv

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

spacetoaster posted:

Where did you serve, brother?
I'm a star marine, the cold, blank look in my eyes as I pretzel twist into space gives it away

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Hav posted:

Beet IS Sandi.

It all comes together.

Dude come on.... no doxxing!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I really like angry Beet.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

He's the Credible Hulk of marine biology.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hav posted:

Fun thing is that people are replacing Otoro with things like Escolar, which is delicious, but causes anal leakage. They did a bunch of genetic tests on particular dishes described as a particular fish, and they turned out to be everything but.

The lesson here is "always doxx your victims before you murder them".

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.

:yikes:

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Eat sardines. Sustainable, delicious, cheap, and keeps forever! Just throw it in pasta, whatever.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

He's a killer whale.

yesss

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

I like Jaws the film though, it'd be like eating ET or that dude out of Never Ending Story or something

Don't eat Limahl.

e: that was a PSA

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

SelenicMartian posted:

He's the Credible Hulk of marine biology.

I really need to learn to relax - these purple wetsuits are surprisingly expensive.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trillhouse posted:

Eat sardines. Sustainable, delicious, cheap, and keeps forever! Just throw it in pasta, whatever.

This guy knows what's up.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Made me laugh unnervingly loudly, thanks

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Trillhouse posted:

No joke about this, one small sardine, like 2 inches long, has about 10% of the vitamin B 12 you need every day.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

TheDamien posted:

Finally glad to be away from this shitshow. Just had my final email from CIG re: my refund. Just waiting on them pulling the trigger via paypal now...

congrats commando welcome to the island. pull up a chair and watch it sink.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

ManofManyAliases posted:

I was posting in a thread regarding new fish finders for my kayak.

Over the holiday? Didn't fish much - mostly shore, no big catches. Last Fall, however? This beast:

loving disgusting doing that to a glorious fish like that.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Is there a good moment? What time?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

mine just peed all over until I found out he was diabetic. He was badly abused but went through my brother and mother (after abuse). I was his last chance.
He is almost a normal catte now.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

spacetoaster posted:

Jaws was a great white. Those are endangered and shouldn't be fished.

Some sharks on the other hand are like freaking rats and are everywhere on the coast.

the problem is people going in where sharks are. if people left the area alone and stopped over fishing - no problem.

although I do give Japan license to harpoon fat Shitizens.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

intardnation posted:

the problem is people going in where sharks are. if people left the area alone and stopped over fishing - no problem.

I follow shrimp boats, so people are already "there".

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

spacetoaster posted:

I follow shrimp boats, so people are already "there".

sink the boats - problem solved. The sharks were the first not the people.

even though bulls/zambizi and tigers are nasty pieces of works they have and serve a purpose.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

MeLKoR posted:

The lesson here is "always doxx your victims before you murder them".

Trust, but verify. Proctologically.

Beet Wagon posted:

Dude come on.... no doxxing!

Beet is NOT Sandi. Please don't stop sending the money.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

intardnation posted:

*insert footage here of Lesnick on a Japanese TV show where they're laughing at his size*

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Where is Marching Powder when we need him?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Quavers posted:

Remember back in September when game-journos Gamestar.de accidental leaked that Squadron 42 was delayed until 2017, then CIG denied the info as false, then a month later at CitizenCon the delay was confirmed, then the Forbes guy changed the title from "Delayed Indefinitely" to "Delayed Until Some Future Undefined Date" because shitizens mailbombed him?

Good times.

:allears:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I can't wait for this coming November when we get to see that exact post made again haha.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

intardnation posted:

sink the boats - problem solved. The sharks were the first not the people.

even though bulls/zambizi and tigers are nasty pieces of works they have and serve a purpose.

The sharks are there because of the people. I imagine following a shrimp boat must be, for a shark, the equivalent of the Golden Corral for Ben Lesnick.

Also, how do you know the sharks existed before people? Didn't we also evolve on this same planet? Do we not have a purpose!?!?!

Ahh screw it. Meet me at the docks in Savannah. We'll see about installing some torpedos and guns on my little whaler.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

spacetoaster posted:

The sharks are there because of the people. I imagine following a shrimp boat must be, for a shark, the equivalent of the Golden Corral for Ben Lesnick.

Also, how do you know the sharks existed before people? Didn't we also evolve on this same planet? Do we not have a purpose!?!?!

Ahh screw it. Meet me at the docks in Savannah. We'll see about installing some torpedos and guns on my little whaler.

I forgot CR made sharks second. So take your grabby hands and jump in. no cage. Feel free to kill whales who cares about them but leave the sharks alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_8qaQ3DD0

But sharks make great pets too! I had one. Though great whites are a little tough to keep - they eat everything else in the tank.

Furry Hunter
May 5, 2005
Professional Fursecutor

Regarde Aduck posted:

RIP to all these fishes.

Sea kittens is the preferred nomenclature.

cupitor
Oct 13, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UieVs5k0abU

:trumppop: 1000 players per instance confirmed!!!!!11111111111

Yes, the guy is tard.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

ok I take that back. apparently people like whales as well. my bad

so all sea cattes and dogges are all good.

I give Japan license to harpoon fat shitzens only. They will be busy.

send the sea shards after them to save em.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

If the 'verse is of infinite possibilities would I be able to recreate this inventory listing there? It can be in a crate.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

intardnation posted:

I forgot CR made sharks second. So take your grabby hands and jump in. no cage. Feel free to kill whales who cares about them but leave the sharks alone.

But sharks make great pets too! I had one. Though great whites are a little tough to keep - they eat everything else in the tank.

AGREE!!!!

All of that! What you said!?!?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm excited for when they're finally fished to extinction levels and stupid fucks around the world go "Wait how come there's no more tuna?"

Tuna companies will start substituting/faking tuna with pollock and whitefish and talapia and whatever else fits in the machines, with a slow transition rollout that will slow boil the idiots into the new tuna-free tuna era without the blink of an eye.

e:fb

Thoatse fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jan 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Beet Wagon posted:

Congrats on killing a ~10 year old apex predator (that's been undergoing population decline since 1988) about one third of the way through it's useful reproductive lifetime I guess.

Don't be a baby. Hunting sharks is a much cooler way of spending your time than posting about unreleased video games, no matter how you slice it.

EDIT: Atlantic cat

Enchanted Hat fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 5, 2017