Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Internet Explorer posted:

What happened here? I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks.

in the fight for FL state DNC chair, our revolution and a number of other progressive groups backed Dwight Bullard, a teacher who was pro-BLM, pro-Palestine, had supported Sanders, and served in the FL state legislature for eight years, winning tough primary fights every time

Ellison, on the other hand, endorsed Steve Bittel, a billionaire real estate developer who was one of the Dems' biggest megadonors in Florida, had close ties to the DNC, and is loathed by FL progressives who consider him to be a walking avatar of corruption and shady political money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

All who failed Bernie will be smashed and revenge will be delicious.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

zegermans posted:

I've always agreed that Clinton was pretty bad at running campaigns and knowing poo poo about optics, I just don't agree that she's fundamentally a terrible person. I think a lot of her secrecy and focus-grouped insincerity are more of an indictment of the ridiculous sexism she's had to deal since her undergrad graduation than her as a person. Also I have a kneejerk need to defend her against people who are more concerned about smugging about her loss than about the terrible fate her loss has damned many people too.

The moment I turned off from Clinton was her "We came, we saw, he died." comment. Was Qaddafi a murdering dictator who would have genocided his country? Of course. But now Libya gets to tear itself apart in (fostered by Qaddafi) tribal violence while we fail to give a poo poo. It was the casual disregard that shocked me, Obama at least tries to seem like he gives a poo poo while bombs brown people.

That said, still voted for her cause lol Trump.

Aurubin has issued a correction as of 22:42 on Jan 5, 2017

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nonsense posted:

All who failed Bernie will be smashed and revenge will be delicious.

post-username combo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

in the fight for FL state DNC chair, our revolution and a number of other progressive groups backed Dwight Bullard, a teacher who was pro-BLM, pro-Palestine, had supported Sanders, and served in the FL state legislature for eight years, winning tough primary fights every time

Ellison, on the other hand, endorsed Steve Bittel, a billionaire real estate developer who was one of the Dems' biggest megadonors in Florida, had close ties to the DNC, and is loathed by FL progressives who consider him to be a walking avatar of corruption and shady political money

This should serve as proof that even if a "Bernie guy" becomes DNC chair, he's not going to do the same thing for Bernie that DWS did for HRC (ie use it to flood the party with toadies). He's going to back the person he thinks will win. If that means sometimes picking the billionaire, well, we've all got to sack up and deal with it I guess.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Aurubin posted:

The moment I turned off from Clinton was her "We came, we saw, he died." comment. Was Qaddafi a murdering dictator who would have genocided his country? Of course. But now Libya gets to tear itself apart in (fostered by Qaddafi) tribal violence while we fail to give a poo poo. It was the casual disregard that shocked me, Obama at least tries to seem like he gives a poo poo while bombs brown people.

That said, still voted for cause lol Trump.

Henry Kissinger passed that joke to her in a memo and I bet even he muttered "jesus christ" under his breath when he saw that footage.

His disciple had disappointed him. Tsk tsk tsk.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

stick a plug in it
its butt

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

Fun fact: the Harrier shoot-out scene in True Lies was filmed in a building Bittel owned

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Fun fact: the Harrier shoot-out scene in True Lies was filmed in a building Bittel owned

he should run in 2020

and then tell trump "you're fired"

bonus points if trump is somehow precariously dangling from an air-to-air missile

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

This should serve as proof that even if a "Bernie guy" becomes DNC chair, he's not going to do the same thing for Bernie that DWS did for HRC (ie use it to flood the party with toadies). He's going to back the person he thinks will win. If that means sometimes picking the billionaire, well, we've all got to sack up and deal with it I guess.

Meet the new boss, very similar to the old boss, but furthermore Bernie would have won so

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
[Alex Jonesishly] "It's a Pete Buttgeigplug"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump will ride that missile, and escape.

Ben Garrison will then depict the event

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nonsense posted:

somehow, hillary clinton is still depicted and her shoe is flying away from the force of the missile backblast

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nonsense posted:

there is no way he hasn't already drawn this and is just holding on to it for when the first nuke drops

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

I've always agreed that Clinton was pretty bad at running campaigns and knowing poo poo about optics, I just don't agree that she's fundamentally a terrible person. I think a lot of her secrecy and focus-grouped insincerity are more of an indictment of the ridiculous sexism she's had to deal since her undergrad graduation than her as a person. Also I have a kneejerk need to defend her against people who are more concerned about smugging about her loss than about the terrible fate her loss has damned many people too.

smugging at her loss helps me forget that trump is gonna be president

then i just get really loving angry she didn't try harder and doomed us to trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

somehow, hillary clinton is still depicted and her shoe is flying away from the force of the missile backblast

always look for that lone shoe

cmon garrison, i know you still have a few more loose shoe gags in ya...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Meet the new boss, very similar to the old boss, but furthermore Bernie would have won so

What we hated about DWS was actually the fact that she filled the party with Clinton toadies and used it as a Clinton campaign slush fund, not her personal centrism, so

meet the new boss, has way more integrity than the old boss

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Or you could pay off a 3rd world game preserve for the right to shoot an old animal from a mile away and then act like you're Arnold having just defeated the Predator.

a good attack ad would be pictures of trump's sons

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

zegermans posted:

Or you could pay off a 3rd world game preserve for the right to shoot an old animal from a mile away and then act like you're Arnold having just defeated the Predator.

you'd think that if he wanted to go for the super masculine shot he wouldn't have chosen to hold what i assume was the smallest knife there so close to his dilz

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Main Paineframe posted:

Not sure what epic war you're making up in your head, but Our Revolution endorses and supports Keith for DNC.

From literally 2 hours ago vvvvvvvvvv

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ace of Baes posted:

Not sure what epic war you're making up in your head, but Our Revolution endorses and supports Keith for DNC.

From literally 2 hours ago vvvvvvvvvv

Florida state DNC

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Florida state DNC

:thejoke:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:tif:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Nuke Florida

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

yes, nuke it

if you let florida sink into the sea, you'll have a bunch of yuppie neoliberals all clinging to the outside of the epcot dome while the actual toxic dumbasses form human rafts of corpulence, much like fire ants do in a flood

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

he's also from "sound bend"

buttgag was funny but this is making me cry its so funny

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:rip: buttgag

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Strange to someone who got rewarded with a bad dem AV going after Ellison as being a lobbyist shill.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
they need to remake this but make it buttgieg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYdF0zcuSI

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

etalian posted:

Strange to someone who got rewarded with a bad dem AV going after Ellison as being a lobbyist shill.

Even stranger see Dems acknowledge the grievences of fringe Florida progressives. :v:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
from two pages back: buttgieg from south bend needs to get south bent.

that's right, ain't even checking to see if anybody else has said it.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
idk about y'all but I enjoy seeing posters who were formerly incredibly pedantic and attentive to the smallest slights and details suddenly become more understanding and forgiving

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
welcome to politics motherfuckers!!!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

idk about y'all but I enjoy seeing posters who were formerly incredibly pedantic and attentive to the smallest slights and details suddenly become more understanding and forgiving

Being more understanding forgiving about political missteps made Bernie's rise possible, no point in abandoning the strategy when it's given us this monentum.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

logikv9 posted:

logikv9 posted:

welcome to politics motherfuckers!!!!

the salt is coming from inside the mods

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

Literally ALl Politicians Must Be Bernieman

Serf
May 5, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

the salt is coming from inside the mods

hahahahahaha

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

im forgiving toward ellison because for this specific election he needs to pander to one of the scummiest groups of people in america: democratic politicians

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

the distance separating people like venom snake versus concerned citizen is so large that evel knievel would have refused to jump it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm a dem influencer and I will sink Ellison!

• Locked thread