Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

oh my god busto, you're free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I can't believe how honestly and truly shocked I was when that happens in that video. I cheered!

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

I am like sick with anticipation over the new Touch the Skyrim tomorrow. I know this can be easily remedied as it is 1 am PST right now and it will be uploaded by the time I wake up but :tem:

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

I'm sure they'll get there themselves but I really really want to see heavy wind + low/negative gravity

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I can't believe how honestly and truly shocked I was when that happens in that video. I cheered!

Perhaps embarrassing but ME TOO

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
After watching Griffin's top five games of the year video, I, a person who does not play video games, bought Stardew Valley. Six hours in and I can already tell it is going to ruin my life.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

showbiz_liz posted:

After watching Griffin's top five games of the year video, I, a person who does not play video games, bought Stardew Valley. Six hours in and I can already tell it is going to ruin my life.

:getin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

showbiz_liz posted:

it's real good. I'm a huge HM fan and first looked at it as some kinda lame HM clone/cash grab, but then it turned out to be just fantastic.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it's real good. I'm a huge HM fan and first looked at it as some kinda lame HM clone/cash grab, but then it turned out to be just fantastic.

Stardew makes every harvest moon game of the last decade look like the cheap cash in

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

purple death ray posted:

Stardew makes every harvest moon game of the last decade look like the cheap cash in

pretty much. I like some things HM does better but it's amazing that a game made by literally a rando dude outclasses the modern releases of a game series.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Was a new Adventure Zone supposed to be out yesterday?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

myron cope posted:

Was a new Adventure Zone supposed to be out yesterday?
No, the Flop House guest ep came out on 12/29, so the next one will be out on 1/12

e: vvv :owned:

Stroop There It Is fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jan 6, 2017

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
No, next week. The last new adventure zone released Dec 28.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Oh I guess that makes sense. I thought it was coming out in between weeks of the regular show but that wouldn't really give them a break, would it? Which was the stated purpose

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So I just started listening to The Suffering Game and they introduced some NPCs, one is a druid and another is named Rowan. This is going to be so confusing as in my current DnD game I play a druid named Rowan.

Although fanart apparently has Rowan as a dude, when my Rowan is a lady, so yay for more confusion.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKC0sDbHJV0

More modding adventures.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Holy poo poo they really knocked it out of the park with this one. Especially the last 10 seconds.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Jojo Fridays are back

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
GRIFFIN

YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE MEME WORKS NOW

I'm so proud of you.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
New Touch The Skyrim gave me that Monster Factory frisson. This series is gettin GOOOOD

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

DoctorWhat posted:

GRIFFIN

YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE MEME WORKS NOW

I'm so proud of you.

Or Nick edits.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

I for one am so ready to celebrate twenty RIVENteen

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Is that a thing you can purchase somewhere?

I didn't need the brothers to tell me to celebrate Riven. Every year is twenty riventeen for me.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I also need to know where to buy the riven picture.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Riven's still my favorite of the Myst series but they'll have to finally rerelease Exile and the fourth game somewhere for me to confirm.

Did you know that loving Brad Dourif was the antagonist in Exile?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

And John Goodman played a central character in Pyst, the Myst parody made by members of Firesign Theatre. The 90's were charmingly insane.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Good lord do I want that painting. Do you own that painting? I am so jealous of you or whoever owns that painting

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of SoftBoys, the new CoolGames Inc. is up.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
https://twitter.com/wraith_ly/status/817208813568671744
Goddamn

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Which mbmbam had Hulk Hogan having sex with Andre the Giant?

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

Ariong posted:

Which mbmbam had Hulk Hogan having sex with Andre the Giant?

All you had to google was 'hulk hogan buttcrimes', I have no idea why you might not want that in your tracking data

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

both of these youtubes were soooooo gooooooooooood

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Kojiro posted:

All you had to google was 'hulk hogan buttcrimes', I have no idea why you might not want that in your tracking data

Thanks, friend.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

hahaha the new coolgames inc. Griffin is so angry at movies about millennials.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Beekeeping and You posted:

He's not wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3oCRYDZRKY

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Beekeeping and You posted:

And for a moment I thought I might go see Cars 3. Because that trailer got my attention.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Everything you know will change *a sentient car complains about teens for 90 minutes*

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
"Why are you so mad at me CBS? I didn't do anything!" said the person whose occupation is "video games journalist and podcaster"

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

creationist believer posted:

"Why are you so mad at me CBS? I didn't do anything!" said the person whose occupation is "video games journalist and podcaster"

Do you write for CBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This is a fantastic crossover of two things I enjoy. I like some of the TAZ fan art, but man I am not into sexy Taako or seeing any of the characters doing it.