Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I self identify as a Goof Trooper but sometimes I ride the Duck Tales Cuck Sails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-adaowehIk

:cumpolice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This new reality show with the retard president is pretty good.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Wait now Wikileaks is OPPOSED to a case and of leaked information?

What the gently caress is going on here.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

thats no reality show, Feminasty Slut...

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Vladimir Putin posted:

They're not getting it and also globalists

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Vladimir Putin posted:

Their Russian overlords told them to use their influence to hurt the democrats more. It's all internally consistent when you remember wikileaks is a Russian puppet.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Vladimir Putin posted:

The only good leak is my leak.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Please do not use "retard" as a pejorative, especially when talking about an actual retarded person

He is our "special needs" president

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well its just about 9:30 and time for me to indulge in an insanely unwoke moment of chortling at how badly rawdog hosed red america is going get over the next four years

hahahaha dumbasses

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

How is this person not dead yet

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Covok posted:

Their Russian overlords told them to use their influence to hurt the democrats more. It's all internally consistent when you remember wikileaks is a Russian puppet.

Dude Wikileaks has totally jumped the shark. They are not even bothering to pretend anymore.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

I don't know what's grosser: 2 girls 1 cup or a map drinking mayo. No, no, definitely the later. Definitely.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Please do not use "retard" as a pejorative, especially when talking about an actual retarded person

He is our "special needs" president

Here Comes A Special President

Covok
May 27, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

Dude Wikileaks has totally jumped the shark. They are not even bothering to pretend anymore.

Well, maybe you should tell them to be more covert. You do own them, after all!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Covok posted:

I don't know what's grosser: 2 girls 1 cup or a map drinking mayo. No, no, definitely the later. Definitely.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Covok posted:

Well, maybe you should tell them to be more covert. You do own them, after all!

To be honest somebody should tell them to tone it down. You're not useful as a covert piece anymore when you're totally loving out in the open.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Here Comes A Special President

Donald is standing on it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Yeah but the useful idiots haven't noticed nor do they care so

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yeah that would turn everyone into a blood pulp if there's a breech anywhere along it. Tesla cars are cool and good for the most part but musks sci fi moonshot projects are all death traps. Gets to Mars, *dies slowly because 6 months on Mars is the equivalent of 52 full body CT scans and no one considered radiation shielding*

Hyperloop could be built with tolerances that, theoretically, allow it to function as something that won't 100% kill you every time you use it. It still costs a trillion dollars to lay track from SF to LA and the cabin would probably be something like 130db the entire time, though.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vladimir Putin posted:

To be honest somebody should tell them to tone it down. You're not useful as a covert piece anymore when you're totally loving out in the open.

why bother? The people who still like them proudly support Russia Did Nothing Wrong

Covok
May 27, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

The usual suspects don't notice. America is a football team now. If the republicans are winning, it should be illegal for the democrats to point out their steroid use and the fact they're deflating the footballs, so says average Republican voter.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Even at age 4 I think I'd have had trouble believing it.

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/817391078819110912

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

How many women do I have to rape before our next president accepts my tweets as unquestionable truth? I'm asking because I do want total control over our mentally ill POTUS, but I would like to rape the fewest women possible.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Bethamphetamine posted:

How many women do I have to rape before our next president accepts my tweets as unquestionable truth? I'm asking because I do want total control over our mentally ill POTUS, but I would like to rape the fewest women possible.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

MaxxBot posted:

Man it's things like this that make me think Trump isn't going to make it to 4 years.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MaxxBot posted:

idgi what's the significance of 1992?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I am slowly growing more convinced that they're gonna go all in for potus pence and find a way to impeach donald

all the benefit, none of the risk, and what is rural America gonna do? Vote dem? :smug:

logikv9 fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 6, 2017

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putin posted:

this is hardly new.

they pitched a massive fit about the panama papers as well because they reflected badly on some putin stooges

Covok
May 27, 2013

America

1787-2018

RIP

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

logikv9 posted:

I slowly growing more convinced that they're gonna go all in for potus pence and find a way to impeach donald

This is exactly what will happen

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Agrajag posted:

just a long time ago i think

mannerup fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jan 6, 2017

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Vladimir Putin posted:

Yeah looking at their responses to people pointing this out they're saying "IT WAS AUTHORIZED SO IT'S TECHNICALLY NOT A LEAK AND THEREFORE BAD"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Agrajag posted:

It was the year that President George H. W. Bush met with President of Russia Boris Yeltsin at Camp David, where they formally declared that the Cold War is over, somewhat prematurely it would seem

Covok
May 27, 2013

magiccarpet posted:

This is exactly what will happen

Maybe on his second term. First term, they might be worried they can't get Pence re-elected.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agrajag posted:

That was the apex of both men's cultural relevance, up until the apprentice went on TV/he got elected to the loving presidency.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Red Minjo posted:

Yeah looking at their responses to people pointing this out they're saying "IT WAS AUTHORIZED SO IT'S TECHNICALLY NOT A LEAK AND THEREFORE BAD"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the most petulant manbaby thing ever! Oh God!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

logikv9 posted:

I slowly growing more convinced that they're gonna go all in for potus pence and find a way to impeach donald

all the benefit, none of the risk, and what is rural America gonna do? Vote dem? :smug:

The breaking point if there is one will be the second or third terror attack that Trump could maybe have stopped if he went to briefings and hadn't gutted our intelligence agencies. I also am skeptical that whatever war trump starts and mismanages will help in 2018.

Covok
May 27, 2013

deathbysnusnu posted:

The breaking point if there is one will be the second or third terror attack that Trump could maybe have stopped if he went to briefings and hadn't gutted our intelligence agencies. I also am skeptical that whatever war trump starts and mismanages will help in 2018.

Well, why put in those pussy dems who are just going to surrender to the World Alliance? Trump may have united the entire planet in a coalition against America, but we can't change leaders mid-war!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Covok posted:

So, who here has also embraced unironic nihilism?

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Cowards and alcoholics is who

• Locked thread