Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PowerfulPrestigiousFish.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why dont gfycat webms work in Awful? :(

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

HEY NONG MAN posted:

why dont gfycat webms work in Awful? :(

lowtax can't afford to.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

gfycat's been all bugged out for me for the last month or so

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://i.imgur.com/y2QzS1X.mp4

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

what's up my goons

i just moved from carrboro to pittsboro i have made a terrible mistake and i am going to die, frozen and alone.

Yeah but you can go to the Tiger rescue place and see tigers, so thats cool

seriously go sometime, it's pretty neat

(i am also an NC goon)

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

keyboard vomit posted:

If you knew how to drive you would know not to drive in that weather

yeah pretty much

burning swine
May 26, 2004

I have one of these. Front and center too.

It's really weird feeling a rachet being used to tighten a screw directly into one of your bones. I jokingly asked the dentist just afterwards what the torque spec was for that implant, and he immediately answered 30 newton-centimeters

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

It's really weird feeling a rachet being used to tighten a screw directly into one of your bones. I jokingly asked the dentist just afterwards what the torque spec was for that implant, and he immediately answered 30 newton-centimeters

good dentist

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
ahahahahaha girlfriend gave me the wrong flight to track last night and then her plane to Atlanta was delayed by 3 hours.

I get to drive to the airport in this pending mess. oh boy.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Phone posted:

ahahahahaha girlfriend gave me the wrong flight to track last night and then her plane to Atlanta was delayed by 3 hours.

I get to drive to the airport in this pending mess. oh boy.

sever immediately

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

cool

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
that mixtape is the shittttttttt

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

KoRMaK posted:

They have a DnD podcast?????!

they have a lot of shows. this doesn't include every single video series Griffin does, but it'll get you close to everything they're not ashamed of: http://mcelroyshows.com/

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

mbmbam is so good

also jfc i didn't know they had so many shows

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

They have a DnD podcast?????!

Yeap. At first I was a little hesitant because their other podcast didn't really catch my interest, but holy poo poo is the adventure zone really good. Griffin makes a crazy good dungeon master and the adventurers are all pretty hilarious. There's also been some pretty amazing story moment.

TontoCorazon fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 6, 2017

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/5iMJt

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Yeap. At first I was a little hesitant because their other podcast didn't really catch my interest, but holy poo poo is the adventure zone really good. Griffin makes a crazy good dungeon master and the adventurers are all pretty hilarious. There's also been some pretty amazing story moment.

also the music is yospos as heck

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCxE0bWQeQ

drat bill don't hurt em!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

these johnny videos get better and better :allears:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

the music is yospos as heck

http://datassette.net/businessfunk/

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

duTrieux. posted:

nice

in theory i need about 12 of these at some point

radical

I just finished getting an implant after having the tooth gone for around 15 years now. The tooth abscessed horribly long ago and I never went for an implant because that would mean getting a bone graft that came from my lower jaw or hip bone to replace the missing bone mass. That process is not guaranteed to work, by the way. earlier this year I found out that there is a new procedure where the doctor puts a stem-cell medium into the area that needs bone and over around 4 months it actually grows the bone back and then you can get the implant. changed my life :feelsgood:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

same, one of my front 2 incisors. yeah that screw tightening is weeeerid

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/exhibit guard comes to investigate what the loud repetitive clacking sound is

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/817479785135964160

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

bonk

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
would like shaggar's input on this issue

Biological male dominates women’s cycling event in historic first

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I just finished getting an implant after having the tooth gone for around 15 years now. The tooth abscessed horribly long ago and I never went for an implant because that would mean getting a bone graft that came from my lower jaw or hip bone to replace the missing bone mass. That process is not guaranteed to work, by the way. earlier this year I found out that there is a new procedure where the doctor puts a stem-cell medium into the area that needs bone and over around 4 months it actually grows the bone back and then you can get the implant. changed my life :feelsgood:

i knew that putting it off for my entire adult life would pay off!

fill me up with stem cells, aww yeah

i wonder if they can do a thing where the teeth are removable from the posts so you can have a small ibrary of teeth to wear for different occasions

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/YtThumbnails/status/510263836340146176

This entire twitter account makes me want to die

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

i knew that putting it off for my entire adult life would pay off!

fill me up with stem cells, aww yeah

i wonder if they can do a thing where the teeth are removable from the posts so you can have a small ibrary of teeth to wear for different occasions

They're screwed in pretty drat tight. Mine's been in for over a decade now and it's still wedged in there.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

I'd forgotten just how good this sketch is

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

yeah unfortunately the new tooth is cemented to the post so it doesn't move at all so no fancy LED tooth that blinks red and green for Christmas

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
i remember reading a story on the 'pos about a data center in the artic circle where its snowed inside but I can't find it, does anyone have a link?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bicycles do not belong on the road regardless of gender.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

there is a new procedure where the doctor puts a stem-cell medium into the area that needs bone and over around 4 months it actually grows the bone back and then you can get the implant.

I got that too, stem cells own

makes a tiny part of my upper jaw feel young again. The downside was waiting around for 6 months with no front tooth to give the bone time to grow

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Ah yes, almost forgot about the ol' hackertyper[dot]com

Edit: the url tag auto adds the link as https which doesn't work for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

syscall girl posted:

i was improperly sedated (it was a full under procedure) and had one of those oh poo poo i'm awake moments

they were like oh poo poo he's awake as well

i was awake for getting my wisdom teeth removed

but was blasted off my rear end on benzos and nitrous. i remember thinking 'they're scraping my flesh away, and i can't feel a thing, neat.'

• Locked thread