Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
:eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/817055713339928576

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Peanut Butler posted:

a new year happened:

I feel like this one is so close to being a good metaphor. Just have someone walking away from a dead facehugger labeled 2016, maybe with some speech text like "I'm glad that's over".

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I feel like this one is so close to being a good metaphor. Just have someone walking away from a dead facehugger labeled 2016, maybe with some speech text like "I'm glad that's over".

There's your follow-up comic for 2018.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

hooman posted:

I would make this edit myself but I think it's yours to change. But please change that door to read "Gay Abortions Clinic"

With skeleton judges coming through?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
This is great, though I won't lie, I was hoping for that McCoy where terrorists fly judges into the WTC but instead flying into that edit.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Wait, what did you edit to make Pramirez agreeable?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Is this an edit?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

It's on his loving site.

Mind control? Why is Ramirez suddenly thinking?

I'm the third most unsettled right now that I've been since nov 8.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

So, Pramirez, when Assange and Wikileaks then decides to go specifically against Hillary Clinton and the DNC (and not at all against Trump and the GOP), what does that mean?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Reminder: Ramirez has always harbored an extremely tepid, milquetoast, lethargic, impotent hatred for Donald Trump. He has managed to avoid talking about this most of the time by focusing on how much more he hates Obama (also Clinton) and has expressed admiration for Mike Pence, but he never really pivoted on Trump himself. This is only really a reversal on his part in that it is a(n extremely roundabout) criticism of the Republican Party.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Red posted:

Perhaps anti-gun leftists could being by ceasing to arm ISIS.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Needs a "check your local cable provider for what channel ESPN 2 is"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

so are all these animals king dog fights like rival kingdoms or what. sorry just got into webcomics 😵

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nah, no reason to make a panel for 2016.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Loving that bottom-left panel.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

putting in a little arrow indicating the gas tank is on the left would have been a nice little easter egg IMO

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Jonas Albrecht posted:

The facehugger is dead, but the chest ripper is due to emerge on January 20.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Anyone have that magazine article snippet where Rall says he slept with 4000 women before graduating or whatever arbitrary dividing line it was? Thanks.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

The rare cartoon that needs labels.

I think Branco may be further up Trump's rear end than even Garrison.

Wizard of Oz and Dr. Strangelove have been getting some serious mileage this election.

Charlie Hebdo anniversary.

:confused: Everything is going soy? Cartoonist is Romanian if that helps.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

“And furthermore, it prevents all that P-word-grabbing you ladies were so worked up over.”

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Good, plan 'B' sounds so liberating!

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Onion domes on a non-church building? That's almost as bad as using the hammer and sickle to symbolise the contemporary Russian government.

Now, if he had drawn the Russian White House (seat of their government) instead, then it would be a neat visual pun:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You know that does bring up a good question: Would Reagan have his intense Alzheimers wherever he would've gone had there been an afterlife?

Also how many angry nuns would there be waiting for him at the gate?

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kopijeger posted:

Onion domes on a non-church building? That's almost as bad as using the hammer and sickle to symbolise the contemporary Russian government.

Now, if he had drawn the Russian White House (seat of their government) instead, then it would be a neat visual pun:

Yeah but he went for "instantly recognizable Russian landmark" instead of "technically correct but comparatively obscure building". It's like the fake cyrillic thing.

Like, if the hackers were from Australia he'd have drawn the Sydney Opera House. From India, the Taj Mahal. From France, the Eiffel Tower. That kind of things.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

John Roberts has aged.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog
??????? This is the best Rall in over a year what is hapening

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Yeah but he went for "instantly recognizable Russian landmark" instead of "technically correct but comparatively obscure building". It's like the fake cyrillic thing.

Like, if the hackers were from Australia he'd have drawn the Sydney Opera House. From India, the Taj Mahal. From France, the Eiffel Tower. That kind of things.
Also it IS the kind of design choice Trump would make if he wanred the White House to look more Russian

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

oddium posted:

so are all these animals king dog fights like rival kingdoms or what. sorry just got into webcomics 😵

Rival football team mascots. JRRose loves local college sports.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

hooman posted:

I would make this edit myself but I think it's yours to change. But please change that door to read "Gay Abortions Clinic"

Just catching up with the thread now, but I started to do this as soon as I saw that comic.

Magnifique!

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Milo got ranked by an opinion poll at LGBTQ Nation and is their gay of the year. I mention this solely because I feel that there's going to be a Ben Garrison commission commemorating this great achievement.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

I think Branco may be further up Trump's rear end than even Garrison.

ZOMG OBAMA'S GONNA DO WW3 is a line straight from the Nazi-frog set, and also it's stupid as gently caress.

If you're a standard-issue hack, you draw pussy Obama slinking off away from the White House, probably to go golf or try on rainbow ties or whatever. If you're Branco levels of lunacy, you draw him attempting to start a nuclear crisis, y'know, somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Cat Mattress posted:

Don't forget labeling all Russian government officials and agents "KGB".

• Locked thread