Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Every Russian I've met online in Dota or Eve's been pretty cool so whatever :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/817397624579964928

what about jimmy two shoes, he used to keep tabs on all of queens

no

okay, jack bauer

he isn't real

... q

mattis is gonna get fired when trump finds out he hired a man that looks like patton but isn't him.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
someone post the 'nothing matters' gif, with the big animated block letters, tia

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

climate refugees will only get more and more numerous.

Pretty much. A major precipitating factor in the EU's latest love affair with fascism has been the Syrian refugee crisis, which was mostly because of the war but also because the place is dying of drought. Once the ice shelves collapse and the coasts all flood, the refugee crises all over will make global society shake itself to pieces, and the pro-denialism factions currently at the levers of international power guarantee we'll have no way to anticipate or mitigate it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol Trump brought up the fireworks being cancelled hours ago. Incredibly petty man.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

EPN is a lot less...um...stubborn than Fox was, though.

Taking Fox's tweets as gospel on this would be like taking Bill Clinton's tweets as indications of US policy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thats some heavy poo poo man

wew

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i bet trump is into poo poo like phrenology and so keeps his ridiculous hair to prevent people from accurately predicting him by measuring his skull shape

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hahaha he said that loving wall again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

Pretty much. A major precipitating factor in the EU's latest love affair with fascism has been the Syrian refugee crisis, which was mostly because of the war but also because the place is dying of drought. Once the ice shelves collapse and the coasts all flood, the refugee crises all over will make global society shake itself to pieces, and the pro-denialism factions currently at the levers of international power guarantee we'll have no way to anticipate or mitigate it.
I fully anticipate an even more rightward shift as climate change becomes more and more apparent.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I will not pay for that fucken wall

the twitter future is here :cripes:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Brace yourself for pearl clutching from the people who dont mind actual Nazi's throwing Heils at Trump

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Patter Song posted:

EPN is a lot less...um...stubborn than Fox was, though.

Taking Fox's tweets as gospel on this would be like taking Bill Clinton's tweets as indications of US policy.

from a couple days ago

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/816842059202043904

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

I hear fascism is pretty good at dealing with unwanted people

oh what's what, far-right governments are coming to power across the world?

hmmmmmmmm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

hmmmmmmmm

What serendipitous timing!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Serf posted:

hmmmmmmmm

that is what i said, yes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fucken yospos bitch - the president of Mexico when asked about how he will work on building up the country's cybersecurity

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
anything fun happen today?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Joementum posted:

It was another GREAT day for JEB!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

We all learned that the Speaker of the House symbol looks like a Nazi symbol

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

that is what i said, yes

just making sure

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Every day is full of opportunity, friendship, and fun in the Trumpenreich.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

the fbi, cia, and nsa said that put put wanted donald trump to win the election but what's new

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Joementum posted:

ironic tweets were used in an officially released intelligence assessment

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mannerup posted:

ironic tweets were used in an officially released intelligence assessment

how long do you think it'll take to get to "unironically"'s use?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

cyber is so important

i put on my robe and grandwizard hat

Serf
May 5, 2011

here's something I feel optimistic about: an asteroid hitting earth and putting an end to this farce

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/3/marijuana-legalization-supporters-hand-out-4200-jo/

quote:

Marijuana legalization supporters to hand out 4,200 joints at Trump inauguration

While activists plan to march to the Mall for the inaugural parade, another piece of federal land where pot remains illegal, they are not encouraging people to light up the gifted joints until precisely four minutes and 20 seconds into Mr. Trump’s inauguration speech — 420 being a popular code for pot.

rockettes, free weed, mormon tabernacle choir? wow

orange sky
May 7, 2007

The people that voted for Trump are the same people that are so proud they're American they just cannot fathom being influenced by Russians in any way. Admitting that would be a defeat. So no this report will change nothing. Nothing matters.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lol Washington times

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Speaker of the House seal image search on Google returns Seal and Klum before Ryan so we still got that for now.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Serf posted:

just making sure

Basically my point is that "this will just spur a far-left populist reaction to balance things out" is a flawed idea. Not just because American leftism is almost completely toothless due to its inherent opposition to the wealthy, or because the incoming administration is preparing to erode basic rights in a way that we haven't seen in decades (with access to much, much more thorough information control and propaganda machines) but also because we're on the cusp of a major historical event that's likely to break traditional political alignments worldwide for good.

Serf
May 5, 2011

orange sky posted:

The people that voted for Trump are the same people that are so proud they're American they just cannot fathom being influenced by Russians in any way. Admitting that would be a defeat. So no this report will change nothing. Nothing matters.

thank u

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I've now read the report and am shocked, shocked, to learn that RT is anti-US.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

Basically my point is that "this will just spur a far-left populist reaction to balance things out" is a flawed idea. Not just because American leftism is almost completely toothless due to its inherent opposition to the wealthy, or because the incoming administration is preparing to erode basic rights in a way that we haven't seen in decades (with access to much, much more thorough information control and propaganda machines) but also because we're on the cusp of a major historical event that's likely to break traditional political alignments worldwide for good.

replace "the wealthy" with "violence" and I'm 100% onboard

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

logikv9 posted:

lol Washington times

here check out the REPUTABLE cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/free-weed-inauguration-day-washington-dc-donald-trump/

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Zikan posted:

lmao

furthermore bernie would have won

Hmmm.

I hear you.

I respect your opinion.

Make no mistake, I am listening to you dear voter.

One final point...

Trump won.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

Sir do you want guacamole on your burrito or not?

• Locked thread