Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

God you and other ppl in this thread are loving dumb.

Just because you're too stupid to learn a language through years of listening to it while reading the translation doesn't mean others are.

No, you're not listening. Shocking realization, but we keep telling you that the generic asian sounds your friends are making is not fluent japanese. Hope this helps you in your future endeavors!

Edit: If, indeed you actually have these friends. And they aren't either just people you bump in to at your local pedo cons, or made up out of whole cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CainFortea posted:

Edit: If, indeed you actually have these friends. And they aren't either just people you bump in to at your local pedo cons, or made up out of whole cloth.

Edgy, bringing in pedo accusations.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

stale meme dot png posted:

I didn't go "all full retard" I told you to shut the gently caress up. We're arguing semantics and it's dumb. Thank you for your concern troll about my posting though.

Wait how am I trolling just now?

CainFortea posted:

No, you're not listening. Shocking realization, but we keep telling you that the generic asian sounds your friends are making is not fluent japanese. Hope this helps you in your future endeavors!

Believe what you will.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

those are fun and dont bother me

they annoy me because then i can't aim and can't see through them

Dalael posted:

God you and other ppl in this thread are loving dumb.

Just because you're too stupid to learn a language through years of listening to it while reading the translation doesn't mean others are.

hey if you actually wanna learn a language, some formal schooling would help or actual exposure to the language besides SUGOI UGUU from a random cartoon hth retarded conspiracy theory goon

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My corp launched its first citadel, it's in highsec so if you want to kill it you'll have to wardec us and poo poo. It's a dinky little outpost in Aridia.

My time spent playing as my CEO toon has been divided between recruiting, managing new recruits and grinding NPC standings. Industrial toon time is spent mostly on PI.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

iospace posted:

Edgy, bringing in pedo accusations.

I hardly brought it in.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

~truegoon~

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Keegers posted:

Just convinced my brother to rejoin eve, and that motherfucker rejoins dreddit (he played with them in 2012) maybe I can convince him to awox.

kids these days

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Viva Miriya posted:

they annoy me because then i can't aim and can't see through them

hey if you actually wanna learn a language, some formal schooling would help or actual exposure to the language besides SUGOI UGUU from a random cartoon hth retarded conspiracy theory goon

Of course. I am in no way saying that this is the best method to learn a language. There's a lot of good ways, from schooling to language apps.. To each their own I guess? I bought a language app on my phone in order to learn spanish (called 50 language or something) then never really gave it a go. Still not sure if its poo poo or not.

ScreamingLlama posted:

My corp launched its first citadel, it's in highsec so if you want to kill it you'll have to wardec us and poo poo. It's a dinky little outpost in Aridia.

My time spent playing as my CEO toon has been divided between recruiting, managing new recruits and grinding NPC standings. Industrial toon time is spent mostly on PI.

If you had not brought this up, none of us would have known or cared.

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

ScreamingLlama posted:

does it net any income ? i always wondered if having a corp could be a reliable source of income if one can be arsed.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

CainFortea posted:

They're Atlanteans.

Oh, look, another crazy person is back. Who is next, Swit?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ScreamingLlama posted:

does horsepussy turn you on

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

pls don't fight :smith:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
please dont engage that really actual crazy person mandozer

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
that guy is no bullshit legit serious post unhinged

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
all of this over anime. really makes you think

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

eonwe posted:

You should come back more often. You make things interesting.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

eonwe posted:

🤔

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

this is like the sentence version of that picture that is sometimes a vase and sometimes 2 people looking at each other

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

same but with different implied grammar

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
congrats you both figured out my double entendre

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

that guy is no bullshit legit serious post unhinged

you're no bullshit serious post a bully

Denis posted:

does it net any income ? i always wondered if having a corp could be a reliable source of income if one can be arsed.

Not yet, but if you have the infrastructure, you can pull in isk through stuff like taxes on POCOs and Citadel markets.

Dalael posted:

If you had not brought this up, none of us would have known or cared.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean someone else won't.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ScreamingLlama posted:

Not yet, but if you have the infrastructure, you can pull in isk through stuff like taxes on POCOs and Citadel markets.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean someone else won't.

Well, I asked in elysium if we could form an op to attack your citadel, and the only answers I got was, "gently caress highsec" so I'm guessing I was right and nobody cares.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

ScreamingLlama posted:

He is, but that doesn't make you (or I) come across any less unhinged itt. Just take a deep breath with me, friend. Woo-sah. Don't let this poo poo get to you for a single second. There's real poo poo going on in all of our lives, this is but a moment and time is a linear mistress with no love for any of us.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Endie posted:

Don't say this you'll end up with pages of weeboos posting examples from ghost in the yamato panzergirl castle ep 3.1 exclaiming with shock that you apparently don't appreciate the superb rendition of the star's underwear

tell me more about your anime underwear fetish

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
So I'm working on an alpha clone training plan, and it looks like with +3's on a gallente alpha, you can train for about 37 days and be ready to roll with a VNI. then a further month or two to fly it well enough to safely run the good stuff.

This would allow pretty much anyone with access to the space, isk, and material to be self sufficient in a very short amount of time from the start with just a little over a month of training as an alpha.

I'm not sure if any other faction ships can grind isk as efficiently as a VNI without going to very expensive ships or skill training and would love to hear your opinions and appropriate screaching of you are doing it wrong.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

*in an breathless ASMR voice*shut the gently caress up screaming llama

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Recoome posted:

tell me more about your anime underwear fetish

Sadly Endie revealed more than he intended. I think Yamoto is the female protagonist in ghost in the shell which if I recall was an anime where they try to combine a competent female protagonist with her also running around town in her underwear and upskirt shots.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

Sadly Endie revealed more than he intended. I think Yamoto is the female protagonist in ghost in the shell which if I recall was an anime where they try to combine a competent female protagonist with her also running around town in her underwear and upskirt shots.

i didn't actually care but thanks for the information?????

i fly airplanes
Sep 6, 2010

I STOLE A PIE FROM ESTELLE GETTY

Worlds Smuggest posted:

So I'm working on an alpha clone training plan, and it looks like with +3's on a gallente alpha, you can train for about 37 days and be ready to roll with a VNI. then a further month or two to fly it well enough to safely run the good stuff.

This would allow pretty much anyone with access to the space, isk, and material to be self sufficient in a very short amount of time from the start with just a little over a month of training as an alpha.

I'm not sure if any other faction ships can grind isk as efficiently as a VNI without going to very expensive ships or skill training and would love to hear your opinions and appropriate screaching of you are doing it wrong.

Alphas can also fly Gnosis battlecruisers, since they have no skill requirements. But I have no idea what you can do with one.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Big problem with vni as an alpha is no heavy drones, so youre paying a bunch extra isk for drone bandwidth you can never use, and a velocity and tracking bonus that is nearly worthless on lights and mediums. For the most part a vexor will do whatever a vni can for a tenth the cost. For pvp or pve a vexor will also do more damage with its gun bonuses over a vni, given alpha restrictions. Also an alpha vni can never clear a site in null fast enough to be better than just salvaging behind someone else.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

L0cke17 posted:

null fast enough to be better than just salvaging behind someone else.

Even with current salvage prices?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i fly airplanes posted:

Alphas can also fly Gnosis battlecruisers, since they have no skill requirements. But I have no idea what you can do with one.

You can do a lot with a Gnosis or Sunesis, they're quite versatile. Fit it with lasers, missiles or railguns, fit for PvP, exploration, ratting or wormholing.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Pretty much, yea. Since you'll have a really loving hard time clearing a site in a VNI as an alpha, because of the whole no heavy drones thing. I don't even know if you can break the tank on some of the BS rats with mediums.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Recoome posted:

*in an breathless ASMR voice*shut the gently caress up screaming llama

I had to look up what the gently caress ASMR was. Holy poo poo reddit nerds are loving weird and desperate.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

i fly airplanes posted:

Some gnosis fits were posted a few pages back. I saved them so here they are:

[Gnosis, shield buffer hams]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Ballistic Control System II
Overdrive Injector System II
Overdrive Injector System II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Hammerhead II x5
Warrior II x5

[Gnosis, dual rep rlml]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Medium Armor Repairer II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Light Missile
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I

Hammerhead II x5
Hammerhead II x2

[Gnosis, Maximum Cowardice]
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Stasis Webifier II
10MN Afterburner II
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Scrambler II
Medium Micro Jump Drive
Stasis Webifier II

425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Transverse Bulkhead I

Warrior II x5
Hammerhead II x5
Republic Fleet EMP M x3000
Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x3000
Republic Fleet Fusion M x3000
Hail M x3000
Barrage M x3000
Nanite Repair Paste x200

Now obviously they'd have to be modified due to alpha clone restriction but I leave that for your EFT warrioring skills.

i fly airplanes
Sep 6, 2010

I STOLE A PIE FROM ESTELLE GETTY
Now how do I get GoonWaffe to give out free Gnosis ships (Gnoses?) to newbees

Dalael posted:

Now obviously they'd have to be modified due to alpha clone restriction but I leave that for your EFT warrioring skills.

Well first let's remove all the "II" items..

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont know what asmr is

isnt it like movies or pictures or sounds or something that make you like feel happy or something
-

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Viva Miriya posted:

What I think would be nice is if you gave Meridian 5b to welcome him to EVE.

We could go splitsies on an injector for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

the creator of gits has a grease/oil fetish

Galgrease
Galgrease (published in Uppers Magazine, 2002) is the collected name of several erotic manga and poster books by Shirow. The name comes from the fact that the women depicted often look "greased".

also he loving said yamato, as in the name of the gigantic battleship

• Locked thread