Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Here's one of those memes that ruins an actually decent joke.

First, here's the original "Cow Economics" series. I don't necessarily agree with all the definitions but it's a welll structured joke.

http://www.boredpanda.com/corporation-economies-explained-cows-ecownomics/

Then there's this, which sucks all the wit out to serve their own viewpoint.

Also Turning Point USA has a very nuanced understanding of masuclinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Conservative cows gonna end up inbred as gently caress there

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Noted repeated WW2 draft dodger John Wayne

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

coyo7e posted:

Conservative cows gonna end up inbred as gently caress there

Also a good quality breeding bull costs far more than a cow.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

kartikeya posted:

This happened on Twitter yesterday. I was engaging someone who claimed they didn't have healthcare because the premiums and deductible were ridiculously high. This fellow jumped into the conversation:

I think it broke her a little:

IIRC, unless things have changed, you can view the exchange prices without subsidy if you don't enter any personal information. That might be what she was looking at.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Forceholy posted:

I think it was on Reddit where I saw this quote: "Donald Trump is what the poor, the weak, and the dumb think being Rich, Strong, and Smart is like."

I think that started it's life as a John Mullaney joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBNBAgtjYV8

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Also a good quality breeding bull costs far more than a cow.

My uncle told me about the time he bought an expensive bull who then broke his penis and eventually had to be put down. Most expensive steak he ever ate.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

I think that started it's life as a John Mullaney joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBNBAgtjYV8

- "a white family vs. a fun family"

- "Wow, we really need to stop all therace-baiters and dividers in this country, starting with Steve Harvey."

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

My uncle told me about the time he bought an expensive bull who then broke his penis and eventually had to be put down. Most expensive steak he ever ate.

Stock farming is a very expensive business.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Urkel, years later:

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
It should be a crime to tell the cow economics joke and leave this one out:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It should be a crime to tell the cow economics joke and leave this one out:

:allears:

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
My favorite two cows joke is the American Capitalism one.

You have two cows. You sell one off and give the other a milk quota of four cows. Later, you hire a consultant to figure out why your cow is dead.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Forceholy posted:

You have two cows. You sell one off and give the other a milk quota of four cows. Later, you hire a consultant to figure out why your cow is dead.

Literally the MBTA

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Prism posted:

Urkel, years later:

but the fat old man with a bad spray-tan, a worse combover, and tiny hands is the really manly one

Donowitz
Feb 26, 2012

Matt Walsh posted:

Matt Walsh is a blogger, writer, professional truth sayer, and noted alpaca groomer.

Emphasis mine.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Augus posted:

but the fat old man with a bad spray-tan, a worse combover, and tiny hands is the really manly one

Although the character Urkel was kind of a creepy stalker who didn't know how to take no for an answer, so maybe he should be Trump.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
get a load of this halfass retread

http://www.gbpotus.com/single-post/2017/01/02/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Joe-Republican

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Forceholy posted:

Venture Capitalist is the best

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dalael posted:

Venture Capitalist is the best

lol

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That's way too complicated for VCs to keep track of. PE maybe -- they're crafty.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Subjunctive posted:

That's way too complicated for VCs to keep track of. PE maybe -- they're crafty.

In my experience with a venture capitalist, his main method of getting rich was just making threats and bullying people into giving him money he didn't actually legally deserve.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

chitoryu12 posted:

In my experience with a venture capitalist, his main method of getting rich was just making threats and bullying people into giving him money he didn't actually legally deserve.

I'll have to file that away in case my current approach to VC doesn't pan out.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
Today Defen Content Enterprises brings you a very special Extremely Pissed Off Right Winger Profile: DAVID SCHRIMMEL, THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

I first noticed David for his comment on this EPORW post.

Now normally, I don't repost "Can are troops get a like" memes because EPORW does at least one a day and they're boring as hell

But David caught my eye with this comment

What's this? Something besides complete slobbering love for are troops? ENHANCE

oh poo poo son we done taken the red pill!

The commentariat was displeased

David doubles down the abyss, into full on racism because of course

Like dude, have you watched TV?

Our white girls

"As a conservative white nationalist"

That girl is like 7, jfc white nationalists your photo research betrays you

redpill youtube still advertised with bikini babe because male gaze

but wait a second, I thought you were just against women in the military? Oh but the Israeli army, that's cool?

New exciting racism right here: poor black people scam you for presents for kids at christmas

running over BLM protestors

Shooting democrats for laughs

Dead Mexican Zone: extends into Mexico

crop dusting Native Americans a NoDAPL

Eat a goddamn dick you racist fucker

this old chestnut ($1m x 40m people does not equal $40m)

this last one is really bad for your sanity.

don't say I didn't warn you (work safe)

:psyduck:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
I haven't been following this story at all, so I don't know anything about how accurate the statements of fact are in this image. I do notice, though, that it has nothing to do with blue lives; it exists only to point out the race of the attackers. I think that means this group was never about the safety of police officers.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
LOL, I remember when getting jumped and beaten and stuffed into a trashcan or toilet was just good old, american fun times. Why is this white kid such a unique and special snowflake?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Alt-right responds to the Fort Lauderdale shooting.

coyo7e posted:

LOL, I remember when getting jumped and beaten and stuffed into a trashcan or toilet was just good old, american fun times. Why is this white kid such a unique and special snowflake?

Back in my day, we didn't get participation trophies for losing the knockout game.

Pomplamoose fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 7, 2017

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

conservatives don't care about gay people unless a brown person shoots them
conservatives don't care about special needs people unless a brown person beats them up
conservatives don't care about brown people unless...?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Augus posted:

conservatives don't care about gay people unless a brown person shoots them
conservatives don't care about special needs people unless a brown person beats them up

They are making them money.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

socialsecurity posted:

false

Augus fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 7, 2017

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

socialsecurity posted:

you're using a pretty loose definition of "care about," I think.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Augus posted:

They can quote them in an image macro about how everyone else is the real racist, democrats did slavery, and confederate flags are super cool.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Defenestration posted:

Our white girls

This is funny because outside of Will Smith in that movie Focus, there hasn't been a white woman/black male coupling PERIOD on TV or movies in about 25+ years. It had a nice run of about 3 movies in the late 80s early 90s but white audiences were pissed off about it, so that poo poo stopped.

If you see a top tier black star in a movie in a romantic coupling with a woman who doesn't look obviously black, its either Eva Mendes or Rosario Dawson.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
And wait...are these people saying that a white woman marrying a black man is somehow a bad thing? Like...do they give any defense to that beyond "gently caress black people"?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

jivjov posted:

And wait...are these people saying that a white woman marrying a black man is somehow a bad thing? Like...do they give any defense to that beyond "gently caress black people"?

Their defence is typically fourteen words in length.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

negromancer posted:

This is funny because outside of Will Smith in that movie Focus, there hasn't been a white woman/black male coupling PERIOD on TV or movies in about 25+ years.

Brad and Jane on the ABC show "Happy Endings." It's compatriot "Don't Trust the B..." stuck together June and half-black Mark for one episode.

Uh. That's all I have....

The DMZ one was the worst one. Well over half of the population of El Paso/Laredo/Nogales is Latino. I don't think that they want to be killed in suspicion of illegality.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

jivjov posted:

Probably not, but I wouldn't doubt if the person who made the image's family tree might have hoods in it.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Subjunctive posted:

Their defence is typically fourteen words in length.

Or seven letters followed by a BUNCH of exclamation points.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

blackmet posted:

Brad and Jane on the ABC show "Happy Endings." It's compatriot "Don't Trust the B..." stuck together June and half-black Mark for one episode.

Uh. That's all I have....

The DMZ one was the worst one. Well over half of the population of El Paso/Laredo/Nogales is Latino. I don't think that they want to be killed in suspicion of illegality.
People like this guy don't have suspicion that latinos are illegal. they KNOW they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Holy poo poo, calling a boricua a 'mestizo', what the gently caress.

For reference, boricua is a Puerto Rican living in the US. Mestizo is a mixed-race Spaniard and native descendant.

Then again, his race had nothing to do with the severe mental issues that seemed to hound the guy since before he got booted from the NG and led to this poo poo. But I guess 'are troops' don't need support once their skin color goes past tan.

Gods above, I loving hate people sometimes. Their ignorance is giving me a headache.