Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
Aztecs are getting every loving 3-ball they need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

except that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nebraska/Iowa is a really fun game so far.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Jok is playing like poo poo but thankfully Isiah Moss randomly decided to go off

Iowa actually is pretty fun this year even if we're not very good. We have a pretty good offense, play really fast, and play no defense at all

MourningView fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 6, 2017

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Purdue bitch

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MourningView posted:

Jok is playing like poo poo

Yeah that definitely changed in the 2nd half :catstare:

This one is going to go down to the wire and Nebraska can't make free throws :mad:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Pete Jok is so loving amazing when he's feeling it

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah that definitely changed in the 2nd half :catstare:

This one is going to go down to the wire and Nebraska can't make free throws :mad:

Aside from Jok and Bahannon neither can we!

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
this might be the only place on the internet where people seem to care about a game between two NIT teams while Berkeley UCLA go down to the wite

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
NIT is being optimistic

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Lol Nebrasketball

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MAKE YOUR GODDAMN FREE THROWS :mad:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

PotatoJudge posted:

Lol Nebrasketball

The foul on moss that let them tie it was kinda horseshit so feels like justice

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Dango Bango posted:

MAKE YOUR GODDAMN FREE THROWS :mad:

lol I just looked they are 8-19 from the line lmao

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I'm so excited to finally have a Bohannon. If Alford hadn't been trash we'd have probably had at least two of the others

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MourningView posted:

I'm so excited to finally have a Bohannon. If Alford hadn't been trash we'd have probably had at least two of the others

He's related? I knew there was a reason I instinctively hated him.

Also, DOUBLE OVERTIME :suspense:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

NEBRASKETBALL IS 3-0 IN CONFERENCE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1975

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Dango Bango posted:

He's related? I knew there was a reason I instinctively hated him.

Also, DOUBLE OVERTIME :suspense:

Yeah he's the fourth to play D1 basketball. The two at Wisconsin and then another at Northern Iowa. They're all from near Cedar Rapids and their dad played football at Iowa in the 80s. The oldest one wanted to go to Iowa but Alford barely recruited him.

Ugh, Iowa really fell apart at the end their. Not unexpected from a young team but hard to watch. Really good game though.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Missouri is up 26-20 on Georgia at the half. What a loving pathetic game

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, Missouri and Georgia got into it going into the locker rooms at halftime. Like both teams pushing and stuff, then a Georgia and Missouri assistant coach got into it with each other.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Good lord Bridges

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
It's a rare thing when I watch a game with a piss-poor officiating crew as I am with this Butler-Georgetown game. These assholes are just making things up. And it doesn't help that Butler's guards have their heads halfway up their asses.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
For a team that can't shoot for poo poo Mizzou absolutely loves to throw up NBA threes.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Grittybeard posted:

For a team that can't shoot for poo poo Mizzou absolutely loves to throw up NBA threes.

I don't know what it says about my interest in Mizzou that an ~8 point loss to Georgia on the road is pretty good.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

TAMU turnovers 23 Scar turnovers 4: a 2 Point game

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Boston College just played like two entirely distinct teams in each half of this game against Duke, cut a 26 point deficit at half to 6 points in the final minute. The Eagles move the ball real well just don't have any size whatsoever.

highlight of the game was (obligatory gently caress Grayson Allen) Grayson Allen inbounding the ball to himself off of Popovic's rear end.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Illinois basketball annoys me for no definable reason, so I'd be happy to beat them today. Indiana really needs the win.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Hello Towel posted:

Illinois basketball annoys me for no definable reason

It's the fans

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Where the gently caress was this team against Nebraska? I know Illinois isn't a great team but we look so much better.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MourningView posted:

It's the fans

there's nothing wrong with Illinois fans

Illinois is annoying because of their garbage offenses ever since 2005. never forget 38-33

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

mastershakeman posted:

there's nothing wrong with Illinois fans

I have had people yell at me about Deon Thomas who were barely alive to see Deon Thomas play basketball

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I know a lot of Illinois fans. Some of them are great, some of them are annoying as hell.

More importantly, Indiana finally breaks the losing streak with a fairly convincing win. If the team that came out for the first 20 minutes comes out every game, Indiana can beat anyone in the country. If the second half team comes out... :(

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I still can't believe Arizona is actually 14-2.

Bear down :ohdear:

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

HOLY poo poo THIS COMEBACK

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

HOW THE gently caress DID WE TURN THAT INTO A WIN

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

SpiritualDeath posted:

HOW THE gently caress DID WE TURN THAT INTO A WIN

How the gently caress did we completely collapse like that

:negative:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Cocks are 2-0 in the SEC for the first time in back-to-back seasons. :toot: Go figure, getting our best player back from a bogus suspension means we're not dropping winnable games anymore.

Also, lol at this UNC-State game, holy poo poo.

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
#ncstateshit in full effect.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

State... What the gently caress happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nebraska currently getting out-hustled by Northwestern. We look sluggish from the 2OT game the other night :ohdear:

e: aaand we just woke up and went on a 14-0 run in the final 2 minutes of the first half :hellyeah:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 8, 2017

• Locked thread