Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Morter posted:

Finally playing Akiba's Trip...

And all I could think about with the heavy use of the word 'figurines' is Doom House. :xd:

If you pick all the figure options in that dialogue the villain gets annoyed at how much of a useless oblivious prick you are and it's a game over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Okay that's pretty great.

edit:

:same: (That's enough of my spam though)

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

There's a disturbing amount of creepily sexualised little girls in the last two pages.

Even for this thread.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

WarpedNaba posted:

Wasn't a cock berserker one of the arcs in Oglaf?

You're combining the Craft Berserker with the Cock Rampage.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Well, thank gently caress someone's working on porting Sonic '06 to the PC, is all I can say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a0vbDboZuM

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Oh god, people in the comments are excited for it. Youtube comments truly are a pit of foul horrors :barf:.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

tight aspirations posted:

Well, thank gently caress someone's working on porting Sonic '06 to the PC, is all I can say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a0vbDboZuM

Better get your SSDs ready.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
As the lunatic who 100%ed it: if they fix up the load times and a pair of bugs that'll actually be a pretty solid c-tier release.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Sonic 06 can pretty much be classified as a good party game if they manage to get the load times removed. Just pass the controller around along with shots.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
When do the mystery games with the XCOM 2 bundle get released?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Wildtortilla posted:

In just under one month.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
btw i noticed today that prince caspian is no longer on steam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1nchCMndo

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse

Wildtortilla posted:

The bundles come out on the first Friday of each month.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

If you are excited for any sonic right now other than sonic mania, I have to question your sanity

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

I think that Sonic 06 fan port is better than the main game judging from the video. I mean, at least Sonic doesn't go flying off into a random direction as soon as you push the left stick like he did in the console versions. It'll still loving suck because it's Sonic 06.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I think you meant to say it'll stick loving suck because it's Sonic.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

If you are excited for any sonic right now, I have to question your sanity

ftfy

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Mr. Flunchy posted:

There's a disturbing amount of creepily sexualised little girls in the last two pages.

Even for this thread.

Literally zero but... keep projecting your desires, it's ok we're all friends here.(unless you're an actual literal pedo in which case :fuckoff: )

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
please seal this :can: and lets discuss fun games instead :buddy:

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

END ME SCOOB posted:

As the lunatic who 100%ed it: if they fix up the load times and a pair of bugs that'll actually be a pretty solid c-tier release.

He is coming, and he is fast.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
I'm kind of disappointed that I quit humble monthly after two months of crap games only for them to make the December one really good. I have enough games though.

bad day fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 7, 2017

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK
Picked up Starbound after numerous suggestions by friends
And so far i'm liking it. It feels like terraria but with a purpose and goals.

The amount of stuff to do is amazing. It seems like I keep having to check back on the wiki page.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I've been trying to post this review since yesterday but Steam just refuses. The submit button disappears and nothing happens.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Deakul posted:

Literally zero but... keep projecting your desires, it's ok we're all friends here.(unless you're an actual literal pedo in which case :fuckoff: )

There was one last page but to be fair it wasn't posted positively.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Rd Rash 1000cc posted:

Picked up Starbound after numerous suggestions by friends
And so far i'm liking it. It feels like terraria but with a purpose and goals.

The amount of stuff to do is amazing. It seems like I keep having to check back on the wiki page.

Most of the posts I read from fans of Terraria say Starbound didn't quite cut it for them. The one link I can recall is displeasure with the combat, I dunno. I love the look of the games, but never really put much into Starbound.

Never tried Terraria, either. I think the style just isn't for me. These games where you have to plan and build things expose my total lack of creativity

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

If you are excited for any sonic right now other than sonic mania, I have to question your sanity
I feel a vague sort of anticipation for the 2017 project

But I've never been on the Sonic cycle before

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

TheBigAristotle posted:

Most of the posts I read from fans of Terraria say Starbound didn't quite cut it for them. The one link I can recall is displeasure with the combat, I dunno. I love the look of the games, but never really put much into Starbound.

Never tried Terraria, either. I think the style just isn't for me. These games where you have to plan and build things expose my total lack of creativity

For me they wind up being a massive timesink where I play and play and then get bored and never play it again. Like an MMO. I like the idea of a game that has an ending, and you're not just doing poo poo forever and ever.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Starbound does have an ending, it has a campaign and everything. You collect artifacts, fight bosses, fight a final boss, etc.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

CharlestheHammer posted:

There was one last page but to be fair it wasn't posted positively.

I went back 3 pages, don't see poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Cool

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Got all achievements in Highrise Heroes. Any other good word games? The Bookworm games were removed and I've already completed Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Steam Thread: that'll actually be a pretty solid c-tier release

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

Kennel posted:

Got all achievements in Highrise Heroes. Any other good word games? The Bookworm games were removed and I've already completed Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey

I've been playing God of Word on and off and it's pretty enjoyable. It mixes things up quite a bit.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
So maybe I'm a moron, but if you sub right now do you get the January bundle with the Humble Monthly? Because I thought the gimmick was you didn't know what you were getting, but it's only a week into January and they've already revealed it. I wasn't really clear even from the posts ITT if you still got this month's games, or if there was a cut-off.

v Alright, thanks!

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 7, 2017

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

If you sub now you get the Feb bundle, but XCom 2 which is part of it unlocks right away.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

So maybe I'm a moron, but if you sub right now do you get the January bundle with the Humble Monthly? Because I thought the gimmick was you didn't know what you were getting, but it's only a week into January and they've already revealed it. I wasn't really clear even from the posts ITT if you still got this month's games, or if there was a cut-off.

They reveal one game in advance to entice people to sub, and if you pay now you immediately get that one game.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Mass Effect 1 sucked rear end except for the Mako missions

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Amarcarts posted:

Mass Effect 1 sucked rear end except for the Mako missions

I see by your post today must be some type of opposite day.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I liked that Mass Effect 1 gave you bonuses for completing achievements. I think that was the first game I ever got all the achievements on back on the 360.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Man, Mass Effect was a great time in life. You know, except the massive financial meltdown. But at the time I was a college senior in a snowy town and this game hit the spot so perfectly.

You could see so much potential and the story was enjoyable. I loved 2, but there was nothing quite like experiencing that setting for the first time.

• Locked thread