Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

El Jeffe posted:

h3h3productions has started doing a podcast and the first episode's guest is Justin Roiland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4

He was also on my friend's podcast, where they helped pick the best sci-fi weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdlzW44oyew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY-X6exJNg

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If yall aren't watchin dream corp llc yall's fuckin up. Real nice rick and morty vibe. Kinda like a methadone to R&M's horse

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dang this show has a lot of merch out now. Keychains, dumb fan art shirts, Monopoly....might be too much. Too much stuff.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

CelticPredator posted:

Dang this show has a lot of merch out now. Keychains, dumb fan art shirts, Monopoly....might be too much. Too much stuff.

When nerds enjoy something they just have to own stupid knick knacks and poo poo that relate to it for some reason. Never understood it myself but I guess the network knows how to squeeze those dollar dollar bills y'all

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I mean, I am one of those nerds. I like buying a bunch of silly poo poo. Like when the show was so new, any bit of merch was awesome. But now it's just spread too far and the cool stuff gets drowned out by silly stuff.

Same thing happened to Zim. Started off with really cool, and fairly creative stuff, and then slowly just ran amok. I mean the show owns, but the merch isn't too great which is a shame.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I love the casual conversation about docking.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

starkebn posted:

When nerds enjoy something they just have to own stupid knick knacks and poo poo that relate to it for some reason. Never understood it myself but I guess the network knows how to squeeze those dollar dollar bills y'all

Basically nobody is paying to watch this show, and it's definitely well above the cost average of your typical adult swim flash animation. You do the math there

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
If flooding the market with merch means we get more R&M, I say bring on the pogs.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bring back old gbs posted:

If yall aren't watchin dream corp llc yall's fuckin up. Real nice rick and morty vibe. Kinda like a methadone to R&M's horse

Stephen Merchant is now forever destined to voice dim-witted AIs.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

Just checked it out. It's pretty zany. I like it.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

starkebn posted:

They still haven't got a DVD release in my continent

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I have a friend who was involved in the Zim merchandise, evidently it was a fan-run affair for reasons that have never been clear to me.

I suppose they could do a branded flask, though I imagine that would get a bunch of people pretty angry because then a cartoon would be promoting alcoholism.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jet Jaguar posted:

I have a friend who was involved in the Zim merchandise, evidently it was a fan-run affair for reasons that have never been clear to me.

I suppose they could do a branded flask, though I imagine that would get a bunch of people pretty angry because then a cartoon would be promoting alcoholism.

Gir fans? Because like, there's almost zero stuff with any other character from that show besides him. Including the drat main title character.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

I don't normally laugh while watching even the objectively funny things, but their freakout at the end really got me.

Der Luftwaffle fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 28, 2016

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

moolchaba posted:

Just checked it out. It's pretty zany. I like it.

I've fallen hard for this show. Jon Gries has the best pained expression.

Try it: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/dream-corp-llc/the-smoking-nun/

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Known about the show for a while but never watched it for unknown reasons. Marathoned both seasons this weekend and it was awesome. Really enjoyed it.

Look forward to season 3

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Edit: Already posted.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Funkmaster General posted:

Edit: Already posted.

What, this?

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

No, funilly enough. It was the season 3 cold open animatic from some board meeting live stream.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Funkmaster General posted:

No, funilly enough. It was the season 3 cold open animatic from some board meeting live stream.

I wish I could find a link to this animatic I just heard about, where they do a whole trial with Rick as the defendant and Morty as the judge.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Phenotype posted:

I wish I could find a link to this animatic I just heard about, where they do a whole trial with Rick as the defendant and Morty as the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Googled "Rick and Morty Trial". :cmon:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

There is a tumblr user called deranged black kitten or something similar who has the uncensored version from comic con.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
At least Jerry's found some success out of being the Progressive insurance box.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Hungry for insurance?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Wait, has Jerry's new job been released?

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

It was posted about a thousand times when it happened, with every couple pages bringing a new poster saying "you guys won't believe what I found!"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Phenotype posted:

you guys won't believe what I found!"
you loving gat dang moran

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Phenotype posted:

It was posted about a thousand times when it happened, with every couple pages bringing a new poster saying "you guys won't believe what I found!"

Only insufferable losers every post in a show's offseason.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

Only insufferable losers every post in a show's offseason.

:smith: up yours buddy.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm here too :unsmith:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
:smith::hf::smith:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Ha ha, you losers!

Edit: aw dammit now I'm in here too :smith:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
That judge got fired/impeached/whatever too if I remember right.

Edit: nevermind, just reprimanded.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 7, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Eifert Posting posted:

That judge got fired/impeached/whatever too if I remember right.

Edit: nevermind, just reprimanded.

Judges have a lot of discretion given to them. It's part of the legal system; you don't want them to have to worry about every little thing when they're doing their jobs.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

The judge willingly turned over the case to another judge after that yelling match. So they were taking the job seriously at least.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

WarpedNaba posted:

The judge willingly turned over the case to another judge after that yelling match. So they were taking the job seriously at least.

just another case they don't have to deal with probably

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Adult Swim posted this on FB

Non-Facebook mirror: https://streamable.com/9nu28

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Rushed Licensed Adventure 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Paul Robertson does a lot of pixel art stuff for Adult Swim so it's probably just a season 3 teaser.

• Locked thread