Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

deadgoon posted:

i am! i am super triggered by the notion that a white person socializing with black people is creepy!!! why do you want to bring back segregation???
your gimmick is boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zeal posted:

most doctors are just quacks acting as prescription dispenser bots for the pharma companies anyway, the poo poo that's led to the opiod epidemic, let them die in the streets with the rest of us if that's what it takes

:yikes:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Remember when. We were posting with ironic war criminal

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I don't need your science or medicine bitch *dies of pneumonia*

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
lol if you go to a doctor for anything besides like a broken bone. they're such a scam. you have to figure it out yourself and cure yourself for most chronic issues

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jose posted:

Hillary has already suffered enough

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

deadgoon posted:

that's dumb, i think you will find that class consciousness is racist and white people are the devil

The ultra wealthy are the devil and most of them are white. and they got there by playing us poors against each other over dumb reasons like race.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Real talk, there should be much more emphasis on providing quality urgent care facilities which are better for dumb bullshit

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

lol if you go to a doctor for anything besides like a broken bone. they're such a scam. you have to figure it out yourself and cure yourself for most chronic issues

vix vaporub was good enough for me and by god it will be good enough for my kids.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all you gotta do is drink tons of the miracle cure-all substance, mercury

doctors HATE him!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

I wonder if he knows that he isn't actually president yet.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

triple sulk posted:

Real talk, there should be much more emphasis on providing quality urgent care facilities which are better for dumb bullshit

this + expansion of hospital ED fast track areas

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

doctors HATE him!

Doc Bronners baby

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
f r e a k y g h o s t b e d

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
did you know that there is one miracle drug that has persisted for millennia? be like the ancient chinese emperors and try Mercury, nature's very own cure-all

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i was lookin to see if there's uglier politicians than trump and look at this dude i found lol

do you guys think mcconnell is uglier than trump??? here's a reference photo:

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

vix vaporub was good enough for me and by god it will be good enough for my kids.

vix is too expensive. just give all babies and small children with nasty coughs some nice, soothing raw honey that you can scrape out of any old hive

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

unironically this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

in the past we used to drink mercury out of lead cups but now with the power of science we've learned that asbestos cups gives mercury that little kick it needs to really jump start your health and well being!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm the intelligence guy that made the report with his eyes closed and gave it to NBC so they would have the first look

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

The problem with UrgentCare places is they're only open like 9-8 because offering cushy hours without midnight shifts is how they woo doctors to work for them. If I broke my foot at 1AM I'd love to go to an UrgentCare over an emergency room and probably save $2000, but they're not open at night.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
western medicine is descended from the middles ages bile and humors bullshit. they just stumbled upon empiricism so it's been mildly successful, but the medical establishment became dominant before science was involved. and you know how they won?? by mass murdering women healers whose medicine actually worked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lindsey graham asked me to make this a while ago

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

your gimmick is boring

not a gimmick, not a gimmick, you're the gimmick

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

hes not wrong

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

logikv9 posted:

doctors HATE him!

don't listen to this snake oil mod, drink colloidal silver, that'll fix what ails 'ya!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

isn't the hot new medicine diluted bleach. i remember reading about parents giving their kids bleach in the hopes of combating autism.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Big Gay asks you for a safe word for a reason you stupid hillbilly excuse of a state

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mannerup posted:

cruz already did that as part of his platform

omg that is horrific

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

one of the picks they need to "grow up" about : his wife

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i wouldnt mind some big gay pressure

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Big Gay puts pressure on Indiana.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

The problem with UrgentCare places is they're only open like 9-8 because offering cushy hours without midnight shifts is how they woo doctors to work for them. If I broke my foot at 1AM I'd love to go to an UrgentCare over an emergency room and probably save $2000, but they're not open at night.

if you have a broken bone that has any possibility of being a serious fracture (deformity, numbness/lack of blood flow to the extremity, intense unrelenting pain, inability to walk, bone going through skin (duh)) then you should go to an ER. if it doesn't appear to be serious you can probably wait and go to urgent care the next day

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

logikv9 posted:

this + expansion of hospital ED fast track areas

A whole hospital fast track for Erectile Dysfunction, what a country

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

doctors dont work at urgent cares

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
I'm Big Gay

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I eat rear end every day and never get sick

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Red Minjo posted:

A whole hospital fast track for Erectile Dysfunction, what a country

if it became more widespread there would be unironic ED clinics all over the country

and it would be free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

• Locked thread