Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

good work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Why would that be sad? She was spared the soul crushing reality of this dead Earth and died doing what she loved (bowling with bumpers up) She probably got a free pass into heaven and a free ride on Jesus' sick flying cow or whatever

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
p fuckin sweet

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Fixed, I hadn't used imgur before. Dick.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Filthy Hans posted:

Fixed, I hadn't used imgur before. Dick.

apparently you haven't used the preview post button either lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

200 bad things posted:

apparently you haven't used the preview post button either lmao

Never bothered before

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Sjs00 posted:

Why would that be sad? She was spared the soul crushing reality of this dead Earth and died doing what she loved (bowling with bumpers up) She probably got a free pass into heaven and a free ride on Jesus' sick flying cow or whatever

go on

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Now she's bowling splits in the sky with Carrie Fisher and pissing with the Angels on all of our heads likely thanking the man who juggles bowling balls for caving her head at her 11th birthday thinking drat what a sick present much better than that lovely pink pogo stick and dickbutt theme ice cream cake

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
P drat sure the poor janitor that had to clean up her brains cried on his way home and posted an ad for someone to pick up his cat on Craigslist before spreading his own grey matter across the shelter with the old single action that was used to kill native savages 300 years ago and because of the crimes he committed to his kids and wife including sexual abuse he is now cleaning the gutters of Satan's bowling alley of all the blood from the devil bowling strikes using bombs and aborted babies as pins

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sjs00 posted:

Now she's bowling splits in the sky with Carrie Fisher and pissing with the Angels on all of our heads likely thanking the man who juggles bowling balls for caving her head at her 11th birthday thinking drat what a sick present much better than that lovely pink pogo stick and dickbutt theme ice cream cake

That ain't so bad after all :unsmith:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
And the fat woman who serves the greasy hotdogs at the alley who saw the little girl get her head cracked laughed out loud at the time so hard she sharted a little but karma caught up and she got jumped in the alleyway the next night when she forgot the keys to her jetta covered with TRUMPS AMERICA stickers inside by the homeless black men who had gotten brains all over them when their buddy shot himself and as they stabbed her with sharpened bowling alley pencils her kidneys ruptured and she poo poo blood and most definetly went to heaven only to laugh at the little girl and Carrie fisher who was politely ignoring the girl's :downs: face and got her poo poo rear end booted back to Earth reincarnated as a malnourished underfed Ethiopian who will suffer for about 8 years before throwing itself under neath the treads of a construction vehicle labeled TRUMPS AMERICA

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

A little work and you've got a new verse to Pianoman there

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Sjs00 posted:

And the fat woman who serves the greasy hotdogs at the alley who saw the little girl get her head cracked laughed out loud at the time so hard she sharted a little but karma caught up and she got jumped in the alleyway the next night when she forgot the keys to her jetta covered with TRUMPS AMERICA stickers inside by the homeless black men who had gotten brains all over them when their buddy shot himself and as they stabbed her with sharpened bowling alley pencils her kidneys ruptured and she poo poo blood and most definetly went to heaven only to laugh at the little girl and Carrie fisher who was politely ignoring the girl's :downs: face and got her poo poo rear end booted back to Earth reincarnated as a malnourished underfed Ethiopian who will suffer for about 8 years before throwing itself under neath the treads of a construction vehicle labeled TRUMPS AMERICA

Holy poo poo dude are you OK?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sjs00 posted:

i read every word of this post

call the goddamned papers

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

hth posted:

i read every word of this post

call the goddamned papers

call the mental hospital

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jan 9, 2017

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
2016 made me salty

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

A misanthrope posted:

2016 made me salty

:jerry:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

if you get it i love you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

something very "2016" about these images. can't put my finger on it.

:nms:[url]http://i.imgur.com/UlN4bJU.jpg:nws:[/url]

lol civilization is ending. chaos reigns.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 9, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
4chan.jpg.gif

spicy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

du -hast posted:

4chan.jpg.gif

spicy

4chan is very 2016 (in that it sucks)

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
idk if u guys are aware of this but i am v gay and therefore also suck ;)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

du -hast posted:

idk if u guys are aware of this but i am v gay and therefore also suck ;)

:same:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Other notable images in the series:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Was this a goon meet?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
All I can hear now is goons top-shelfing after inhaling cigar smoke and a high pitch wheeze and cough

e: i see a hookah how could i have missed the hookah jesus christ why does lowtax allow us to exist

weak wrists big dick fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jan 9, 2017

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Blind Rasputin posted:

Was this a goon meet?

Even better, it was a goon CAMP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Legends say he's still in that chair to this day.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Stay safe, Tarp Ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

something very "2016" about these images. can't put my finger on it.

So is this dude going in the mouth and coming out of the dick? Or is it two dudes being eaten?

• Locked thread