Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Nosfereefer posted:

the hill is labelled "debt"

Or obamacare. Don't have to make sense, you know. As long as it makes the big eared damnicrat look stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Dems literally did the impossible and put humpty dumpty back together again while the republicans stand aghast. agc.

Ularg posted:

Can someone explain to me the "Well intelligence also said there were WMDs so why trust them now?" claims? My gut tells me it's bullshit.

They didn't, the bush admin set up a new intelligence agency who's only purpose was to say there were WMDs and then dissolved it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Endless lawl.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

The not-the-real-racists maintain scorecards on black people in government. Got it.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Congrats to JRROSE! for James Madison's NCAA FCS Championship.

e: and here it is!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

More on the "Trump wind bigly with white guys 5 years behind on world events."

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

D.N. Nation posted:

JR Rose stopped being cute when he acted like Trump wasn't a foul shithead. :colbert:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

D.N. Nation posted:

That ugly dog with the ugly crown is a ugly mascot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cat Mattress posted:

That ugly dog with the ugly crown is a ugly mascot.

Tbf JRROSE's drawing style isn't doing it any favors

but the official one doesn't look great either.

"a bulldog who is also the king"

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Imagine a cartoonists boot stamping on a strawman — forever.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Andy Warner on the death of the Voting Rights Act. gently caress John Roberts.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

it'll be interesting to see where jrrrose takes the King Dog storyline now that he appears to have resolved the major conflict (vassalization of the other kingdoms by means of football)

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Technowolf posted:

Andy Warner on the death of the Voting Rights Act. gently caress John Roberts.

I kinda want these on some playing cards, just like the Iraq's most wanted cards they sold in gas stations at the start of the war.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Just before he was elected in 2008, Obama said he wanted to ‘fundamentally change America.’ Following are a few of those changes:
Obama promised the most transparent administration in history. Instead, his was the most opaque in history. A record amount of FOIA requests were filed. He aggressively prosecuted whistleblowers.
$10 trillion was added to the national debt under his charge. Maybe he’s not at fault there. For that, we should mostly blame the Federal Reserve and our completely immoral system of debt currency.
We also got more war. He dropped a record amount of bombs.
He helped create ISIS along with Hillary.
He was responsible for illegally taking out Gaddafi.
He spent a record $96 million on vacations for him and Michael, er, Michelle.
He said he would not rest until he built a sound economy for the American people, but instead he spent part of over 300 of his days on golf courses.
Remember how racism was supposed to be over when he was elected? The racial division was made much worse under his leadership.
But wait, there’s more! He signed an ‘anti–propaganda’ bill that will affect our freedom of speech. Because the statist, corporate media is failing, he wants the government to decide what’s real news and ‘fake’ news.
He began the giveaway of our Internet in order to bring about later censorship.
He pushed for a UN gun treaty ratification.
He brought in a record amount of Muslim ‘immigrants’ and his open borders policy allowed in people from who–knows–where demanding free stuff. They also brought in more crime and drove down wages.
A record amount of Americans are now on food stamps.
He presided over several false flags designed to bring about gun confiscation. “Fast and Furious,” resulted in the death of an American border agent. Sandy Hook was very suspicious. Obama wants to take guns from what he called ‘bitter clingers.‘ He prohibited seniors on social security from buying guns.
Obamacare has been an expensive disaster. Young people are burdened with college debt and can’t find good jobs. Many are forced to move back in with their parents after graduation.
The dream of owning a home has become just that—a dream.
To be sure, the stock market reached new highs under his watch. It mostly benefited the one percent. The rich got richer under his presidency. The central bankers continued to clean up at the expense of the middle class.
Obama can’t leave office soon enough. Trump can begin his presidency by putting out the fires started by the Arsonist in Chief.
—Ben Garrison

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

D.N. Nation posted:

You get paid thousands of dollars by right-wing fundamentalists to sit on your rear end all day and "draw" this poo poo. It must be very hard for you.

Feeding the persecution complex is quite lucrative. Even big-name apologists like Lewis and Muggeridge run on the assumption that their way of life is a tiny resistance movement fighting a global encroaching darkness of eeeevil.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I really like the complete unapologetic absence of concrete policy

like, even if you accept the idea that this stuff is all real, it's all Obama's fault, and he did it on purpose, Trump's response is "MAGA" and poof it's all gone. Man, why didn't Obama think of that???

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Well, the random trans/homophobia (I can't actually tell which dumb "insult" he's going for) is a fun little surprise sprinkled into that wall of crazy.

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jan 9, 2017

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Trump, noted for his staunch support foreign policy based on deescelation

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

Well, the random trans/homophobia (I can't actually tell which dumb "insult" he's going for) is a fun little surprise sprinkled into that wall of crazy.

did you misread False Flags or something

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Pomp posted:

We are lucky to have him. The Democrats were planning nuclear war with Russia, don't you know. All that stuff that looks like Trump licking Putin's boots is actually a clever strategy to maintain peace. It is foolish to provoke powerful countries against us. And did you see how Trump owned China over Taiwan? What a guy. We should never appease an evil, aggressive ex-communist country like China, despite what the lib-tards would tell you.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

oddium posted:

did you misread False Flags or something

quote:

He spent a record $96 million on vacations for him and Michael, er, Michelle.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh i don't read those

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The wall of crazy full of shitthatdidnthappen.txt and oppositeofreality.txt is becoming no longer funny or infuriating, just boring.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Casting Trump and the GOP as Mexicans is an odd choice.

Or it would be if this weren't Ken "ctrl+v" Catalino.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

quote:

He said he would not rest until he built a sound economy for the American people, but instead he spent part of over 300 of his days on golf courses.

lmao

"Ben Garrison said he would not rest until globalism was defeated, but instead he spent part of over 300 of last year's days just browsing the internet!"

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Lord Hydronium posted:

It can be (and frequently is) both. Homophobia and transphobia are misogyny's little brothers. Adam4D's garbage about raising boys to be boys and girls to be girls is about all three.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:aaaaa:

Comparing Trump to Santa Anna is just too prefect!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Hey it's Monday and Kelly has come back from vacation! :neckbeard:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Stroop There It Is posted:

It can be (and frequently is) both. Homophobia and transphobia are misogyny's little brothers. Adam4D's garbage about raising boys to be boys and girls to be girls is about all three.

And both are born out of pure selfishness.

The reason why they think Obama is gay or Michelle is trans? They did things to improve the life of gays and trans. And little-minded tribalist people like Garrison cannot imagine anyone doing something disinterested: if Obama made things better for LGBT people, it's because he's one of them! Also it's a zero-sum game, if you make things better for group A, things will get worse for group B, C, D... That's why they end up voting for people who promise to make things worse for every minority out there.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

One of these days I'll get around to creating a "FUNKY" t-shirt.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cat Mattress posted:

The reason why they think Obama is gay or Michelle is trans?

Michelle's not "dainty". Too many muscles.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I believe there was at least one political cartoon that literally made the point that Trump's wife is hotter than Michelle, ergo he'd be a better president.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vib Rib posted:

He literally called being faithful to your spouse "revolutionary".

"Isn't it awesome that being totally subservient to your husband at all times is the cool new counter-cultural thing to do, fellow women?" -Adam4d's mouthpiece.

Potato Salad posted:

The caricature here has Thomas with an open mouth.

That doesn't happen, like ever.

Hey that's not true, there's those times he snores during oral arguments.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

prefect posted:

Michelle's not "dainty". Too many muscles.

Yeah, can't forget how much racism plays a part. Attacking a black woman for not being the model of (white) femininity is nothing new.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Egbert Souse posted:

Donald Trump is a droid? :confused:

Only the real tweets are. Staff uses an iphone.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Cat Mattress posted:

And both are born out of pure selfishness.

The reason why they think Obama is gay or Michelle is trans? They did things to improve the life of gays and trans. And little-minded tribalist people like Garrison cannot imagine anyone doing something disinterested: if Obama made things better for LGBT people, it's because he's one of them! Also it's a zero-sum game, if you make things better for group A, things will get worse for group B, C, D... That's why they end up voting for people who promise to make things worse for every minority out there.

I know far too many people in real life that think this way. Many times I've been "accused" of being gay because I've said gays should have the same marriage rights I have. When I follow up their accusation with a simple "Why do I have to be gay to want others to be happy?" they generally have no response. I truly believe they've never thought it through because they are trapped in some homophobic echo chamber.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Ularg posted:

Can someone explain to me the "Well intelligence also said there were WMDs so why trust them now?" claims? My gut tells me it's bullshit.

It's good to be skeptical of official sources, but rejecting them without question is just as dumb as accepting them without question. Conspiracy theorists love to act like they're smarter than the mainstream sheeple, but all they do is substitute Alex Jones or Breitbart in the place of "people I always trust."

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pomp posted:

Also good to see "increased racial divide" under the list of things that Trump is going to extinguish. Trump is nothing if not equality-minded and considerate of all races and peoples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

PSA: fuckadam4d.com is not registered.

• Locked thread