Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Delthalaz posted:

Who the gently caress is Josh? Is he the same person as Jack? I ignore everyone but the 3 funny guys

I too only pay attention to Mike and the Canadians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love Jack.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
RLM has gone up like 600 subs since this vid went out and im glad of it.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

tinstaach posted:

I too only pay attention to Mike and the Canadians

BODY RAP BOD BOD BODY RAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE

Miss that lil' dude.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
lil canadian is a chill dude and the anti josh

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Colin and Canadian Mike are the best

What's the stream where some dude donated a lot of money to have Jack show up in full clown regalia

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
all their awkward guests like Len kabizinski and max landis and that comic book guy are still way more likable and less physically repulsive than that cumstain josh.

it is telling that mike has never done a video with just him, and I predict never will. josh was probably a weird loser friend of jay or rich who oozed his way into their social circle and now he's metastasized like a cancer.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

all their awkward guests like Len kabizinski and max landis and that comic book guy are still way more likable and less physically repulsive than that cumstain josh.

it is telling that mike has never done a video with just him, and I predict never will. josh was probably a weird loser friend of jay or rich who oozed his way into their social circle and now he's metastasized like a cancer.

Apparently he's Jay's friend and he's never told them why he's called "The Wizard".

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

Tell us what you really think

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Apparently he's Jay's friend and he's never told them why he's called "The Wizard".

OF COURSE HE HASN'T

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rlm do a josh origin prequel

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ialways wondered why the group employed one charisma hole. and now we know its not a plot hole, it was designed that way!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

a bone to pick posted:

Cause he's cast a +5 Spell of Perma-Virginity on himself.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I like it on Best of the Worst when they flip out and start trashing the set.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
God dammit RLM, don't let Josh pick the movies.

naem
May 29, 2011

Josh is fine you idiots, these are a bunch of friends not cam girls

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MikeCrotch posted:

Listening to the old X-Com stream and Jack is talking about being on a diet to lose weight

Buddy you need to eat some loving food and lift some weights, you look like a goddamn skeleton

I think he's one of those 'skinny-fat' type people who has all their weight mostly concentrated in their belly and rear end. The thing is, if he got rid of that extra fat, he would look even skinnier.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

dreezy posted:

Jay is besties with Josh. Mike is besties with Rich. Mike PROBABLY met Jay through film school.

Jack is just kinda there, we are unsure about the relations to the crew.

and you fucks can't disprove any of this ha hah

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
After the Juicy Shaq Meat episode, I think one of the Re:Views right after it had Jay sort of do a kind of back handed admonishment for all the ripping of Josh.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

mng posted:

Jay is besties with Josh. Mike is besties with Rich. Mike PROBABLY met Jay through film school.

Jack is just kinda there, we are unsure about the relations to the crew.

and you fucks can't disprove any of this ha hah

classic gilchrist

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Is it true?!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vze4K-x5g

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
True Stories is awesome and the last film I would have expected them to pick. :waycool:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DIAnBby0Q
I don't know if anyone posted this yet but it made me laugh out loud in the spirit of Rich.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo there's a lot of rich evans edit youtubes.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Baronjutter posted:

Holy poo poo there's a lot of rich evans edit youtubes.

Is there a Bee Movie But Everytime They Say Bee It's Rich Evans saying "AT-STs!" yet?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
This David Byrne movie looks incredible.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ScrubLeague posted:

This David Byrne movie looks incredible.

Stop making sense

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm just kidding. David Byrne is a monster for breaking up one of the greatest bands ever so that he could make music that no one ever wanted to listen to.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

PostNouveau posted:

I'm just kidding. David Byrne is a monster for breaking up one of the greatest bands ever so that he could make music that no one ever wanted to listen to.

ooh, David Burned!!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
This is probably the most punk rock thing David Byrne ever did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-liFDbtt5w

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
They're less than a thousand subs away from half a million subscribers. I could swear it's because of the nerd crew video.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ka0 posted:

They're less than a thousand subs away from half a million subscribers. I could swear it's because of the nerd crew video.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/redlettermedia

Could be.

Castor Poe posted:

I now understand why Mike is drinking himself to death.

Okay, I want to come back to this. "Red Fetter Mediocre"? Come on, "Bed Wetter Media". It's right loving there.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jan 10, 2017

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The butt hurt response video is fantastic.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

PostNouveau posted:

Sucks when really talented musicians are also kind of insufferable and lead to the breakup of the band (see: Mike Patton in Mr. Bungle/Faith No More)

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Fun fact; Faith No More are poo poo.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Best thing Mike Patton ever did was that ep with Dillinger escape plan

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

Fun fact; Faith No More are poo poo.

You shut your mouth.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody cares about your lovely tastes in music, guys.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
the only songs on my zune are the background songs they use in hitb, the theme to the grabowskis, and a dubstep remix of rich Evans saying AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

dreezy posted:

the only songs on my zune are the background songs they use in hitb, the theme to the grabowskis, and a dubstep remix of rich Evans saying AIDS.

Same but also all of the songs performed by Shoji, the songs from the SOS video, and the songs from Let's Sing and Dance.

"Now he might say that you can fly / you might fly right out a window!"

• Locked thread