Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Landsknecht posted:

you nerds were all about r/eve until it turned anti-gsf

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Keegers posted:

*Reddit believing that everyone who posts here is in gsf. *

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
helo redit, i want to inform you that unless numismancer posts it, it is not Goon Group Think

I hope i have helpd in your understandings

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Man where are the other 182,184 goons who are totally in GSF and play EVE at

I thought the whole Something Awful forum was dedicated to Goons in Space, I am so confused now :(

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i know that everything on the reddit is true facts and all the posters there are very important in their respective corplliance but it is not the way here

here everyone is a nobody and there are people not in the goon waffe swarm posting in this very thread

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

helo redit, i want to inform you that unless numismancer posts it, it is not Goon Group Think

I hope i have helpd in your understandings

Should I post this back we're only 3 deep currently

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

The only thing worse than reddit is derails about posting on reddit.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ranbo das posted:

The only thing worse than reddit is derails about posting on reddit.

what about whining about derails where does that rank

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

what about whining about derails where does that rank

Right up there with being a gf.com mod.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
that doesnt make sense, please think your weak rear end burn attempts through ty

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
I am being told my morale is broken.

Oh well mission accomplished for Test? They will move nearby, and our overabundance of capital assets will be a double edged sword. We can have the final word in some escalation and projection scenarios and there will be lots of pvp content (poo poo goons might get good), but the content will probably tempt others like nancydotte and pangender-noncis legion if they can be distracted from administrating their rental empire.

It will be interesting to see if we wind up with a hilarious surplus of supers and caps and just start YOLOing them. If getting dunked helps you learn, a few more super fleets and DBRB should be like loving General Patton or some poo poo.

I'm prolly on that :tinfoil: most likely tho.

Baculus fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 10, 2017

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

frozenphil posted:

Right up there with being a gf.com mod.

Those who moderate any major alliance forums are the worst type of person. :ese:

Also lol at "Goon morale being poo poo". Pretty sure the only opinions that matter in TESTCO know the fact that SW is making GBS threads the bed is the saving grace of this war.

IMO the best thing that could happen is we take space, build caps and fight gud fites with Goons. But I am biased because I joined TEST after all the bad blood developed and then joined these forums while I was taking a break from EVE.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

that doesnt make sense, please think your weak rear end burn attempts through ty

I'm sorry that you can't follow a simple conversation. :(

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

tickets to the gunt show posted:

I am being told my morale is broken.

I mean I'm unsubbed but the minute this war got announced I was like "Oh boy Halloween war Mk 2". It doesn't matter if we win on the field/strategic victories or whatever. The only win scenario for us is WE take catch just so they can't, which would lead them to an unstable logistics route to the rest of the sov they plan on taking.

Would we be able to sell SW on the idea? Who knows.

If I was subbed my morale wouldn't be broken, I'd legitimately hope the other side won because holy poo poo living that close to us is going to be awful for them.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jan 10, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rhymenoserous posted:

I mean I'm unsubbed but the minute this war got announced I was like "Oh boy Halloween war Mk 2". It doesn't matter if we win on the field/strategic victories or whatever. The only win scenario for us is WE take cache just so they can't, which would lead them to an unstable logistics route to the rest of the sov they plan on taking.

Cache is in play? :shittypop:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

iospace posted:

Cache is in play? :shittypop:

Catch. I always mix up those two regions because CCP is loving stupid and can't name regions for poo poo.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rhymenoserous posted:

Catch. I always mix up those two regions because CCP is loving stupid and can't name regions for poo poo.

Too bad you didn't Catch the error :dadjoke:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

iospace posted:

Too bad you didn't Catch the error :dadjoke:

I hate you so much right now.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

My morale is so broken I am playing Albion online

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Keegers posted:

say hi to greyscale

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Keegers posted:

evilweasel posted:

say hi to greyscale

greyscale/monochrome actually listened and replied and we had a series of reddit pms to one another and it felt like we had a good understanding of eachother but for some reason six months later albion is still broken, so vov

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

*meanwhile in delve*

[00:47:19] Luna Severasse > whats the matter were not easy to pick off anymore?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59054299/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/59054089/

ask these two dudes about being repeatedly bubbled by PL/HORDE sabres because they were upset at a few dudes camping a gate for over an hour+ till locals finally got around to killing them

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
what is trojan legion?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

what is trojan legion?

Better question: who are all these pubbies they conned into propping up their dumb space empire.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Are goons allowed to sell supers to people outside of gsf?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

I get the feeling we got our noses bloodied in F4R and the Russians weren't willing to commit the same level of effort, so we're kinda saying gently caress it. Reminds me a lot of the post-B-R Halloween War.

If I remember correctly, it's the same group of Russians too.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rhymenoserous posted:

I hate you so much right now.

:love:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i dont think he was quite as sincere as you think he was :ssh:

:ssh:

Edit - For real though pretty sure Ray Charles could see it wasn't serious.

Keegers posted:

Is it worth reinstalling and joining Baka or no?

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 10, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

FranktheBank posted:

Are goons allowed to sell supers to people outside of gsf?

no

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is it worth reinstalling and joining Baka or no?

Wait for launch. Or when they announce no more wipes

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Rhymenoserous posted:

If I was subbed my morale wouldn't be broken, I'd legitimately hope the other side won because holy poo poo living that close to us is going to be awful for them.

TEST lives to be beaten on except this time around our strat op FC's aren't completely retarded so we can actually provide content to the rest of EVE.

And if you have poo poo to talk about PGL and Vily let me direct your attention to our legendary strat op FC's from the past three years:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

amazeballs posted:

TEST lives to be beaten on except this time around our strat op FC's aren't completely retarded so we can actually provide content to the rest of EVE.

And if you have poo poo to talk about PGL and Vily let me direct your attention to our legendary strat op FC's from the past three years:

Welcome TEST dude. Thank you for posting a refreshing different perspective.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Keegers posted:

Wait for launch. Or when they announce no more wipes

Right but has the actual gameplay been fixed or is it still a hot steaming poo poo it's always been? I ask because there is a man named Blazing Zero who owes me $30 after telling me the game was good.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

amazeballs posted:

IMO the best thing that could happen is we take space, build caps and fight gud fites with Goons. But I am biased because I joined TEST after all the bad blood developed and then joined these forums while I was taking a break from EVE.

Also note that stainwagon is unlikely to go away just because you take their space. They've done this like three times before, they retreat back to stain and then make people miserable until they decide to go elsewhere. Those guys are pretty much the only group that says "wolfpax" and actually makes it into a threat.

NCdot's capfleet plus Dominion sov could keep them down, I'm not sure that TESCO can hold 3-4 regions without a lot more dudes.

Rhymenoserous posted:

The only win scenario for us is WE take catch just so they can't, which would lead them to an unstable logistics route to the rest of the sov they plan on taking.

We could probably sell some of SW on the idea, but not all of the ones who would have to give up the space that needs defending. They'd flip sides and then the whole thing just gets very messy. Stainwagon isn't the most cohesive coalition. (Plus I'm not positive it would work -- the ADMs would continue to be trash because it's not like our jews would more over there.)

But IMO all this is a bit early to be calling it over. Everything about that backdoor side of Catch was always going to be hard as gently caress to defend, especially with SW and/or VOLT allowing groups like LUMPY to move in there and be the most obvious turncoat bait in history. I wouldn't call out SW for giving up until we see what they do with HED and the west side of Catch.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

Right but has the actual gameplay been fixed or is it still a hot steaming poo poo it's always been? I ask because there is a man named Blazing Zero who owes me $30 after telling me the game was good.

It's okay, they seem to be making changes for the better last I looked

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Landsknecht posted:

we only used like 30 supers, it was a fair fight

Honorable one-to-one odds (in number of pilots).

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

you nerds were all about r/eve until it turned anti-gsf

That is wildly incorrect. Reddit has always been a hive of enforced echo chamber bullshit and fedoras.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

CainFortea posted:

That is wildly incorrect. Reddit has always been a hive of enforced echo chamber bullshit and fedoras.

So basically just like goonfleet but without the samurai swords and digi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

*meanwhile in delve*

[00:47:19] Luna Severasse > whats the matter were not easy to pick off anymore?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59054299/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/59054089/

ask these two dudes about being repeatedly bubbled by PL/HORDE sabres because they were upset at a few dudes camping a gate for over an hour+ till locals finally got around to killing them

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59054847/

And another one.

• Locked thread