Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
ill do another one with one from the cartoon but i didnt wanna put that candle under a bushel know wat i mean

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

post crew

is the crow

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Post truth crew

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

Post truth crew

TayIor Swift
Oct 29, 2016

by zen death robot
The liberal tears thread is really terrible :tipshat:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

TayIor Swift posted:

The liberal tears thread is really terrible :tipshat:

strongly agree

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
:swoon:

ty, i will love and cherish this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rudatron posted:

Post truth crew

truth

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

your sig sucks

so i made u a better one :3:

bless you :yayclod:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
thanks again to all the ppl who make NC and the sync so enjoyable...

i laughed my fkn rear end off ln watching problematic 90s Afrika movies and Ernest in brownface and his kinky af gf ~good stuff

:sg:

thanks again o witch doctor of NC...ill werk out how to incorporate it into my repertoire in time :lsd:

Zyla posted:

post crew

is the crow

Zas posted:

why is the lovely gbs thread for making fun of trans people in this forum

whogivesashitaboutgbs

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jimmy boy has bad medical opinions I hear

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
im glad i don't at least

brb gonna take of swig of this colloidal silver

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
dont drink colloidal gold, it turns u into:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

:swoon:

ty, i will love and cherish this
boop beep you are well come

:eyebrows: bee bop a lu la a brad bam boom!

Mariana Horchata posted:

thanks again to all the ppl who make NC and the sync so enjoyable...

i laughed my fkn rear end off ln watching problematic 90s Afrika movies and Ernest in brownface and his kinky af gf ~good stuff

:sg:

thanks again o witch doctor of NC...ill werk out how to incorporate it into my repertoire in time :lsd:

whogivesashitaboutgbs

:420:y:420:o:420:u:420:r:420:e:420:w:420:e:420:l:420:c:420:o:420:m:420:e:420:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bb yer order's up

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

whogivesashitaboutgbs

i dont like it in cpsam!!

then again i guess we've had the dem thread this entire time so....

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zas posted:

i dont like it in cpsam!!

then again i guess we've had the dem thread this entire time so....

oh i thought u meant in GBS, where in cspam is this happening?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

the liberal mock thread, at least when i was reading it, is more like 'obsessively make fun of trans people' thread

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Gross

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsozyGR6Eo4

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

happy jeff sessions day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_p0lbEuKzk

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

how is that thread still going good lord

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

how is that thread still going good lord

the something awful forums is really the world's largest diaper changing machine

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

good rear end post

spacetoaster posted:

So the Dems are grilling Sessions today and they asked him why he continued supporting Trump after the recording of him saying "Grab'em by the pussy" came out.

I wish he had responded with: "What consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of our business."

Because it would have forced them to admit what we all know. Trump wasn't saying he rapes women by just grabbing them. He was describing what he, and his girlfriend, do consentually. lol

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hot drat my MAGA hat finally got here. December 28 delivery date my rear end, thanks Obama.

I'm gonna wear it "ironically" or unironically depending on how good a job this fool does.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

scuba school sucks posted:

Hot drat my MAGA hat finally got here. December 28 delivery date my rear end, thanks Obama.

I'm gonna wear it "ironically" or unironically depending on how good a job this fool does.

nice, cool, thanks

TayIor Swift
Oct 29, 2016

by zen death robot

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TayIor Swift posted:

lol girl u stupid

why you gonna iron a hat❗️

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

JFC had a busy day and now I'm nearly 5000 posts behind. Here's hoping whatever disaster has apparently taken place yields some good, because I'm still busy at work.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

petit choux posted:

JFC had a busy day and now I'm nearly 5000 posts behind. Here's hoping whatever disaster has apparently taken place yields some good, because I'm still busy at work.

quelqu'un a fait de l'eau, cheri

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

quelqu'un a fait de l'eau, cheri

en autre paroles, p i s s

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

en autre paroles, p i s s

Ne donnez pas les secretes, s'il vous plais. Mais,
Si c'est tout ce qui s'est passé, je serai déçu.

(French is HARDD!)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Le nom nuveau de la Trump conversation, c'est mais bien. C'est trop precis, malheureusement.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Phyresis posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

:nitecrew:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:nitecrew:?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:allears: :nitecrew: :justpost:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Reading the thread in lulls at work. At this rate I'm just gonna keep posting from the past for a while here, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

• Locked thread