Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Has she every been good? She was low tier even in the original right?

Samus has received a number of buffs in the most recent patch and she is actually quite viable in the current build of the game. Her bombs are a more useful trap and her aerials are as devastating as ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

ethanol posted:

post your official nintendo switch nintendo power extension cord for when that switch runs out of life after 1 hour

here's mine

Pfft, this is 2017 man. Check out the official Nintendo Switch™ extended battery pack:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

sirbeefalot posted:

Pfft, this is 2017 man. Check out the official Nintendo Switch™ extended battery pack:

I own two!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

sirbeefalot posted:

that's badass it even has a pocket for my extension cord and $1000s of dollars of switch accessories

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

just so everyone knows i've got at least six solid zingers about the motherfreaking millennial hipster roof party :D ready to fire during the switch direct

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

oddium posted:

just so everyone knows i've got at least six solid zingers about the motherfreaking millennial hipster roof party :D ready to fire during the switch direct

Your zingers got leaked a few pages ago, sorry.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have a hipster roof party waiting for me right now. I'm taking that Nintendo Light Switch linked earlier and we're all going to stand around it and laugh, imagining we are playing games.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Everybody's gonna leak their zingers when they see what Nintendo has in store later this week, if you know what I mean.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

[at epic party on a roof (yes, you read that right)]

what's everyone gathered around, a participation trophy ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sorry i couldn't wait

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I dont get it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I would like to purchase a new nintendo

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Apparently that 10-15 preorders per store was a bullshit rumor, and it's more like 20-30.

I mean this is according to the same GAF thread that originated the 10-15 rumor and was freaking the gently caress out over it, so who knows.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jimmy Hats posted:

I dont get it

Put on that thinking cap, Jimmy Hats!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
A lot has been said about rooftop barbeques, but what about interrupting real games of basketball to play videogame basketball on the Switch?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dr Cheeto posted:

A lot has been said about rooftop barbeques, but what about interrupting real games of basketball to play videogame basketball on the Switch?

There will be a new sports league for it. The NBA. Oh...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Dr Cheeto posted:

They were sharing the court IDIOT

Sorry i didnt mean to lash out at you i just want the new nintendo is all

Pokemon stadium 3 leaked! "Clefairy says" minigame is coming back!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How good would Rocket League at launch be.

Like holy gently caress gimme some of dat action

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Infinitum posted:

Like holy gently caress gimme some of dat action

SARPBC was better it had a pirate ship map and a kickin rad theme song

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

ethanol posted:

Why is it called a switch "reveal" if the switch has already been revealed?? Are we expecting more revealing anime games than bayonetta2?

Bayonetta 2 came out in a different time for Nintendo. The company was coming off the success of the Wii/DS and saw an opportunity to take a cancelled game off of SEGA. Iwata was in charge and greenlighting passion projects with niche appeal, such as Sin and Punishment 2.

I'd be very surprised if Nintendo full funded an expensive Platinum dream project rather than have them simply do outsourced/co-development work on a in-house Nintendo game, especially after Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 did not sell very well.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I want the shareware version of Rocket Jockeys that had one map I played on my PC in 1999.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jimmy Hats posted:

I dont get it

She's being entertaining. You wouldn't understand.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

codenameFANGIO posted:

She's being entertaining. You wouldn't understand.

Plz dont bully me in the nintendo thread

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah why did they stop playing real basketball, where you get laughed at for missing free throws even though you made it clear you're still learning, and instead play video game basketball where you get respect for doing the nba jam corkscrew dunk from midcourt

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Hand held rocket league. :oooo:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

ethanol posted:

post your official nintendo switch nintendo power extension cord for when that switch runs out of life after 1 hour

here's mine

I wasn't aware we were buying a game gear.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Holyshoot posted:

I wasn't aware we were buying a game gear.

3DS has about the same battery life. I'm pretty sure we had some jokes about that when the Virtual Console came out.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

VideoGames posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsoXZrdHs_M

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

VideoGames posted:

It would be awesome to challenge my buds to 1v1 anywhere.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Instead they're just adding a soccer mode to MK8.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Can't be any worse than Blast Ball

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Electromax posted:

Instead they're just adding a soccer mode to MK8.

You say this like Super Mario Kart Battle Mode wasn't the greatest thing ever.

:laffo: at Battle Mode in MK8 tho

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dr Cheeto posted:

It would be awesome to challenge my buds to 1v1 anywhere.

It would be awesome to be chilling at some gathering. Say a party up high somewhere. Let's just call it a rooftop for ease' sake. Then someone says "Wanna rocket league?" and everyone else pokes their heads up and say things like "rocket league?" "that guy said rocket league" "is someone playing rocket league??" and then an impromptu rocket league tourney begins.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

VideoGames posted:

It would be awesome to be chilling at some gathering. Say a party up high somewhere. Let's just call it a rooftop for ease' sake. Then someone says "Wanna rocket league?" and everyone else pokes their heads up and say things like "rocket league?" "that guy said rocket league" "is someone playing rocket league??" and then an impromptu rocket league tourney begins.

:aaaaa:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VideoGames posted:

then the russians have won, son

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

VideoGames posted:

:bisonyes:

Also make sure to call down to the b-ball court to see if anyone else wants to hang

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

has anybody seen my dog, i let my eyes off it for only a minute or so

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

ethanol posted:

has anybody seen my dog, i let my eyes off it for only a minute or so

You plugged it into the docking station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Suspicious Cook posted:

I just learned that Happy Meals in the UK have Mario toys.

Maybe the US will too?

i gather they couldnt engineer how to make mario stand up so they had to put him on a brick toilet?

• Locked thread