Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Since you are one of ours, why is Bernie oh so pro-black when he practically ignored our existence until he needed our votes when he realized he wasn't winning?

He's not. I don't think any white person actually cares that much. The question is, is Cory Booker trustworthy...? I really don't think so. I have plenty of friends from Jersey and they never have good news.

I just really don't like people caping for Hillary, Booker, Obama and whoever the gently caress else just because they're a type of way about the Bernie thing. Especially when we already got Dems trying to kneecap Keith Ellison cuz he's a ~bernie boy~.

Like in all seriousness, I see people all excited that the NYPD allows its Sikh members to wear turbans when everyday I see the cops poking around looking for excuses to ruin people's poo poo. Good that they can wear them but it is meaningless, poo poo is dire. We don't need another fuckin mealy mouthed mainstream dem leading poo poo.

e: and please miss me with the hostility. I've been in this thread before and come on this site to vent. I'm not trying to sell anyone on a white savior. I know I'm not a frequent poster but lemme speak before you get on me like that.

Mixodorian fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Mixodorian posted:

He's not. I don't think any white person actually cares that much. The question is, is Cory Booker trustworthy...? I really don't think so. I have plenty of friends from Jersey and they never have good news.

I just really don't like people caping for Hillary, Booker, Obama and whoever the gently caress else just because they're a type of way about the Bernie thing. Especially when we already got Dems trying to kneecap Keith Ellison cuz he's a ~bernie boy~.

Like in all seriousness, I see people all excited that the NYPD allows its Sikh members to wear turbans when everyday I see the cops poking around looking for excuses to ruin people's poo poo. Good that they can wear them but it is meaningless, poo poo is dire. We don't need another fuckin mealy mouthed mainstream dem leading poo poo.

e: and please miss me with the hostility. I've been in this thread before and come on this site to vent. I'm not trying to sell anyone on a white savior. I know I'm not a frequent poster but lemme speak before you get on me like that.

Bernie being good on economic issues is about as useful to meaningful to me as the Sikh thing, when it comes to issues of being treated like a human being.

So there's our impasse.

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

negromancer posted:

Bernie being good on economic issues is about as useful to meaningful to me as the Sikh thing, when it comes to issues of being treated like a human being.

So there's our impasse.

My medication costs me more than my rent and I have Blue Cross. DeBlasio is in bed with the racket around real estate, and Harlem getting gentrified and rent increasing is putting the squeeze on my mom and grandmom, and that difference also comes out of my pocket.

There is a balance. I still think talking about this in the context of Booker vs Sanders is dense though. Booker is cut from the same cloth as let-me-parade-my-black-children-around DeBlasio. I trust Sanders more than that type, but despite this I don't want him to run again. I've said more than once on here Kamala Harris would be a great pick, Andre Carson would as well, and I'll be hosed if Ellison doesn't get DNC chair just because dumbass Tom Perez randomly decides to oppose him.

Lemme level with you- no politician who isn't black themselves isn't gonna do what really needs to be done to help us. On top of that, most politicians who ARE black still won't go all the way. Idk where you live but poo poo is dire in the Bronx. We straight have police robbing bodegas for pocket change. No bullshit.

e: I'm gonna have to dig thru my old phone for it tomorrow, but there was a marble monument to African immigrants that used to be up in Fordham that ended up under the bruckner expressway. I got pictures. It was busted up and left among a bunch of other trash. I called local officials to get it picked up but I'm pretty sure it is still there, I'd go check if my body didn't react so poorly to the cold. The point to this story is that even when we get some black/latino officials they turn their backs on us. we need SERIOUS people. Not people like Cory Booker.

edit 2: Cory Booker reminds me of Key and Peele. Interpret that as you will.

Mixodorian fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jan 10, 2017

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

negromancer posted:

There's more black people in jail than free in his state, so excuse my skepticism on a dude that had to basically be forced to acknowledge that his economic solutions weren't the cure all to racism.

He was a Mayor, then a House Rep, then a Senator. Never the god-king of Vermont who rules by fiat. Vermont shares in the racist legacy of the United States, nearly in full what with being the 14th state. And is not without its problems. But as Mayor of Burlington he put what power he did have to overwhelmingly good use.

When real estate developers wanted to tear up hundreds of working class homes in North Burlington he put his foot down and saved a part of the city that today houses a large part of the (small but growing) population of African migrants and refugees in Burlington instead of being summer homes for rich Massholes. Sanders and then-senator Leahy even managed to get $12mil in state funds to renovate that part of the city and convert most of the units from rentals to home ownership. Sanders ran against Republicans and Democrats who would have sold out half the city to land developers and saved those peoples homes.

In the 1980's, when Reagan's Press Secretary was joking that a reporter was gay for asking questions about AIDS/HIV, Sanders helped the Burlington LGBT community hold one of the first small-town Gay Pride parades in America
and decades before it was politically safe he was in congress voting to protect the equal rights of LGBT people.

You may be keen on forgetting we exist but ask any colored person who has ever called Burlington home and you shouldn't be surprised to hear as vocal a defense of Sanders as mine.

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

420 Gank Mid posted:

He was a Mayor, then a House Rep, then a Senator. Never the god-king of Vermont who rules by fiat. Vermont shares in the racist legacy of the United States, nearly in full what with being the 14th state. And is not without its problems. But as Mayor of Burlington he put what power he did have to overwhelmingly good use.

When real estate developers wanted to tear up hundreds of working class homes in North Burlington he put his foot down and saved a part of the city that today houses a large part of the (small but growing) population of African migrants and refugees in Burlington instead of being summer homes for rich Massholes. Sanders and then-senator Leahy even managed to get $12mil in state funds to renovate that part of the city and convert most of the units from rentals to home ownership. Sanders ran against Republicans and Democrats who would have sold out half the city to land developers and saved those peoples homes.

In the 1980's, when Reagan's Press Secretary was joking that a reporter was gay for asking questions about AIDS/HIV, Sanders helped the Burlington LGBT community hold one of the first small-town Gay Pride parades in America
and decades before it was politically safe he was in congress voting to protect the equal rights of LGBT people.

You may be keen on forgetting we exist but ask any colored person who has ever called Burlington home and you shouldn't be surprised to hear as vocal a defense of Sanders as mine.

I'm pretty sure the "more black people incarcerated than free in Vermont" poo poo isn't even true. Only that mic.com article says that's the case and their citation links are all dead links. Based on my research, there are about 7000 non latino black ppl in Vermont, but only around 2000 inmates in Vermont.

and you know what? If that poo poo really IS a lie, then gently caress whoever started it. I'll go again with Key and Peele as comparison: if you use the persecution of my people in this country for your own gain thru either tone deaf humor, political reasons, or what the gently caress ever, I'm not loving with you.

I see and hear poo poo that falls in this category every drat day. Maybe I'm too cynical but poo poo. I can't stomach hearing Booker who is funded by right wing extremist jews being put up over Bernie who, while he definitely is old and out of touch, isn't sinister and trying to sell anyone out.

Bernie was the first American politician to tell the public that WE ruined Iran. Something my fiance's parents suffered greatly from as a result. I can't disrespect the man just because he has idiot supporters and says dumb poo poo from time to time.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Mixodorian posted:

I'm pretty sure the "more black people incarcerated than free in Vermont" poo poo isn't even true. Only that mic.com article says that's the case and their citation links are all dead links. Based on my research, there are about 7000 non latino black ppl in Vermont, but only around 2000 inmates in Vermont.

and you know what? If that poo poo really IS a lie, then gently caress whoever started it. I'll go again with Key and Peele as comparison: if you use the persecution of my people in this country for your own gain thru either tone deaf humor, political reasons, or what the gently caress ever, I'm not loving with you.

I see and hear poo poo that falls in this category every drat day. Maybe I'm too cynical but poo poo. I can't stomach hearing Booker who is funded by right wing extremist jews being put up over Bernie who, while he definitely is old and out of touch, isn't sinister and trying to sell anyone out.

Bernie was the first American politician to tell the public that WE ruined Iran. Something my fiance's parents suffered greatly from as a result. I can't disrespect the man just because he has idiot supporters and says dumb poo poo from time to time.

While I agree with a lot of what you said I am compelled to point out to you that Sheldon Adelson's Jewish faith has nothing to do with why he is or isnt a terrible person (he is)

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

420 Gank Mid posted:

While I agree with a lot of what you said I am compelled to point out to you that Sheldon Adelson's Jewish faith has nothing to do with why he is or isnt a terrible person (he is)

For sure, my apologies for the coarse statement. I live in New Yawk so I know plenty of practicing Jews who are great people and support Palestine. The right wing of Jewish politics being supportive of a very violent apartheid state was what I was trying to invoke.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

negromancer posted:

lol really?

Yeah, Mastgrr is a goon. I played TF2 with him back in the day.

Gringostar posted:

gently caress yeah, John Lewis rules.

I've had the pleasure of meeting John Lewis a couple of times and he's a national loving treasure. He talked to me and my family for a good twenty minutes when we were having lunch at Mary Mac's here in Atlanta and I was pretty much starstruck.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

I'm going to edc vegas in June. I'm hoping Carnage comes back. I love his sets.

Also, I didn't know that. Where does Frankie Knuckles fit on the spectrum of things?

blackguy32 fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 10, 2017

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Frankie Knuckles was a DJ at the Warehouse nightclub in Chicago, which is where House music got its name from. The music he span and produced coming to define the early house sound. His nickname is The Godfather of House.

There is a tribute to Frankie knuckles this weekend at smart bar in Chicago.

Krafterwerk were a drat big influence on the early Techno pioneers.

Also let's not forget in the early days house and techno were most definitely a product of the gay scene as well.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

LunarShadow posted:

I am from from Alabama and have a near Pavlovian response of "gently caress him!"

Ditto. But for some reason my mother sees him as relatively benign. :wtc:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

HotCanadianChick posted:

I'm gathering the impression from this post that you may possibly view Techno/EDM/House/etc as 'white' electronic music.

... but it is absolutely not, as techno was invented in Detroit by Derrick May:

and also Juan Atkins:

And House was invented by Larry 'Fingers' Heard in Chicago:

There is effectively no mass-media-globally-popular music style in existence today that has not been appropriated/stolen in some way from people of African descent (usually from America, sometimes from elsewhere like Jamaica).

The fact that so many people view EDM/electronic music as 'white' is just another in a long string of white people taking over poo poo they ain't made and putting their own logos on it.

Getting back to this... um no?

I'm well aware of Detroit/Chicago EDM and other early regional US EDM that was pioneered by mostly black artists in addition to hip-hop (poo poo, you could say hip-hop was the Bronx regional EDM development), but at the same time you had groups like Kraftwerk and people like Giorgio Moroder making their style of electronic music in Europe which that style of electronic music along with the sampling the amen break (literally lifted from a soul/funk band) formed the UK rave/hardcore scene I was referencing.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

It's always wild to me how early Kraftwerk were. Autobahn was mid70s, right? Krautrock and its derivatives are weird.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Gringostar posted:

Is it cultural exchange when it was used for both predominantly black and white forms of electronic music that evolved tangent to each other after samplers were invented, or would it be cultural appropriation?

If you don't know what the amen break is this is a good primer

Back in the day it felt like cultural exchange. Once it started spreading it got appropriated really quick. Like it's sort of muddy since house groups like Black Box were Italian getting their influences from house in the U.S., but once you have Marky Mark sampling the same loving Loleatta Holloway song (and rapping(and amen break)), yea that's what I think that's when it got appropriated.

These days? I don't know, but I lean towards the idea that all forms of predominantly black electronic music have already been or are in the process of being appropriated.

foobardog posted:

So D&D has waxed and waned in my time here. It started being libertarian central, LF moved it left, it settled in liberal technocrat over the Obama administration, but now all of them toxxed for Hillary, and here we are. It's always had problems, but it's gotten way worse much recently. Part of these problems come from the acceptance of GBS and FYAD as containment zones, which in the same way that 4chan went off the rails, had "ironic" racism soon become real racism. (Though honestly, GBS more than FYAD.)

D&D for the most part is a loving shithole now of people who think they need to have a culture war within their own political party. Hillary losing broke a lot of people's brains and they just want to get the circular firing squad on- everyone's an enemy.

Kawabata posted:

GBS also used to be a place where you could discuss things in a slightly less serious way than D&D which was cool and fun, but at some point (I honestly don't know when and the change was super jarring to me) it become FYAD light.

Forums 2.0 is exactly when it happened. They 'lightened up' around there and people took it as a sign to be racist and sexist pieces of poo poo. I stopped viewing that forum on that day.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
It was pretty telling that the very first post after the gbs 2.0 rules were announced was "friend of the family death"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Booker has a bunch of suspect poo poo he would need to answer to if he was going to run for president.

But he's not right now. What he's doing now agaisnt Sessions is 100% the right thing to do and I will congratulate and encourage him on that front.

When it comes time to talk about his funding sources, or his thoughts on charter schools. I totally agree that his past should be questioned.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Butts posted:

Back in the day it felt like cultural exchange. Once it started spreading it got appropriated really quick. Like it's sort of muddy since house groups like Black Box were Italian getting their influences from house in the U.S., but once you have Marky Mark sampling the same loving Loleatta Holloway song (and rapping(and amen break)), yea that's what I think that's when it got appropriated.

These days? I don't know, but I lean towards the idea that all forms of predominantly black electronic music have already been or are in the process of being appropriated.

New Order put out Blue Monday before any Chicago House or Detroit Techno records were released and Donna Summer's I Feel Love was produced by Italian Giorgio Moroder.

House, Techno and Hip Hop were always about inclusivity, diversity and they are world wide now and have been for a long time, pretty much every country on the planet has Producers, DJs, MCs in those genres.

Let's not forget the words of Jack:

In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove.
And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.
And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldy declared,
"Let there be HOUSE!"
and house music was born.
"I am, you see,
I am
the creator, and this is my house!
And, in my house there is ONLY house music.
But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!"
And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all.
You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house.
Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.
You may be black, you may be white; you may be Jew or Gentile. It don't make a difference in OUR House.
And this is fresh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9KEKnnlKs

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Gloryhold It! posted:

It was pretty telling that the very first post after the gbs 2.0 rules were announced was "friend of the family death"

The only good threads in GBS are the threads held over from GBS 1.0 or "Serious GBS," when you actually had to put some effort in your posts. These days, I stick to those and PYF.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
only GBS thread I post in is the OSHA thread.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Every time I start warming up to Condolezza Rice she reminds me that she's basically Steven from Django Unchained.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
What on earth makes you start warming up to Condoleeza Rice?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

negromancer posted:

Every time I start warming up to Condolezza Rice she reminds me that she's basically Steven from Django Unchained.

I thought she left politics to be a dean at a college or something.

EDIT: Oh, god damnit.

EDIT #2: She's endorsed Sessions? WTF.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
The mods in this forum don't give a gently caress about any type of minority. They've pulled this bullshit with black threads and they're doing the same to queer threads now too. They moved the trans thread to byob and gave us an IK who can only enforce rules inside that thread. Meanwhile any time I wander into GBS I see someone posting a picture of a trans woman and there will be at least ten unpunished responses saying "she's a man". I've PMd FactsAreUseless about this issue a number of times, pointing out that a bunch of cis mods can't possibly understand the coded language that is used to attack trans people and each time he promptly drops the conversation.

SA is never going to change until we actually have mods that represent its minority groups and that's never going to happen because the moderators are a good ole boys club.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

there wolf posted:

I had to google her name to see what she's been up to lately after negromancer's post and the first result is her endorsing Sessions as Attorney General.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

The mods in this forum don't give a gently caress about any type of minority. They've pulled this bullshit with black threads and they're doing the same to queer threads now too. They moved the trans thread to byob and gave us an IK who can only enforce rules inside that thread. Meanwhile any time I wander into GBS I see someone posting a picture of a trans woman and there will be at least ten unpunished responses saying "she's a man". I've PMd FactsAreUseless about this issue a number of times, pointing out that a bunch of cis mods can't possibly understand the coded language that is used to attack trans people and each time he promptly drops the conversation.

SA is never going to change until we actually have mods that represent its minority groups and that's never going to happen because the moderators are a good ole boys club.

Don't forget the rotating threads for making fun of women for being overweight! :smith:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Nevvy Z posted:

Don't forget the rotating threads for making fun of women for being overweight! :smith:

forgot that one. I literally volunteered to donate my time to moderate specifically queer issues only since the mod team keeps saying they don't have enough time and it's too hard. I said I could be restricted to punishing only attacks on queer people and anti-queer language, but he noped the gently caress out of the conversation. They don't want to lose their veil of incompetence that lets them claim the problem is too hard to solve because the real answer is "punish assholes" and the consequence of that is, yes, the posterbase may shrink a bit and that is seen as a universal bad even if it results in higher-quality posting.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Dexo posted:

Booker has a bunch of suspect poo poo he would need to answer to if he was going to run for president.

But he's not right now. What he's doing now agaisnt Sessions is 100% the right thing to do and I will congratulate and encourage him on that front.

When it comes time to talk about his funding sources, or his thoughts on charter schools. I totally agree that his past should be questioned.

It's this. At the very least Booker is not going to quietly allow this to pass without a fight. I respect that.

there wolf posted:

And also this. I admire Dr. Rice's intellect, but she does not give a gently caress about the average black person and what we experience. And it's even more baffling to me because one of her friends was killed in the Birmingham church bombing. You'd think that would make her not go along with blatantly racist poo poo, but nope! She aids and abets it.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

negromancer posted:

There's more black people in jail than free in his state, so excuse my skepticism on a dude that had to basically be forced to acknowledge that his economic solutions weren't the cure all to racism.

so you uh, know that's not actually true, right?

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
The incarceration rate for black people in Vermont is one of the highest of any state from a quick google search

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh, agreed wholeheartedly, it's up there with Iowa, but that's not what that post claims

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zeal posted:

so you uh, know that's not actually true, right?

poo poo, it was close enough. 10% of your inmate population but 1% of the population of the state, that actually sounds worse.

there wolf posted:

Quite a few interviews she's done after the Bush admin, her teaching and stuff and just her general personality and outlook.

But then she makes that sharp left turn into coonery and I'm like "oh yeah that's why we don't gently caress with you like that.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

The GBS debacle makes no loving sense to me. Deciding to have a forum to contain the racists only makes it obvious that your forums are full of racists and that not only do you know it, but that you have also decided to give them a safe space.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

negromancer posted:

poo poo, it was close enough. 10% of your inmate population but 1% of the population of the state, that actually sounds worse.

According to the census bureau, as of 2015 there were an estimated 8000 African Americans in Vermont (1). As of 2015 there were a bit less than 1900 prisoners in the vermont state prison system (2). Assuming the rate of African American incarceration in Vermont has remained stable, or at least not decreased, that 10+% of inmates translates to approximately two hundred African American prisoners in state prisons, or 2.5% of the state's African American population. Which is a vile and unjust disparity, obviously. However, if your original claim were true, it would've required there to be over a thousand more African Americans locked up in Vermont than the entirety of the actual inmate population. Based on your reply to my post, it seems you did think that original statement was correct, that you weren't simply using hyperbole. You seem to be basing your opposition to Bernie Sanders in part on the assumption that his state incarcerates thousands of African Americans (which is to say, a false assumption), and that he is responsible for this, and now I'm curious what sources led you to these beliefs, and when.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zeal posted:

According to the census bureau, as of 2015 there were an estimated 8000 African Americans in Vermont (1). As of 2015 there were a bit less than 1900 prisoners in the vermont state prison system (2). Assuming the rate of African American incarceration in Vermont has remained stable, or at least not decreased, that 10+% of inmates translates to approximately two hundred African American prisoners in state prisons, or 2.5% of the state's African American population. Which is a vile and unjust disparity, obviously. However, if your original claim were true, it would've required there to be over a thousand more African Americans locked up in Vermont than the entirety of the actual inmate population. Based on your reply to my post, it seems you did think that original statement was correct, that you weren't simply using hyperbole. You seem to be basing your opposition to Bernie Sanders in part on the assumption that his state incarcerates thousands of African Americans (which is to say, a false assumption), and that he is responsible for this, and now I'm curious what sources led you to these beliefs, and when.

Weird I didn't think I was able to understand Sea Lion, yet here we are.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Speaking of QCS, holy motherfucking poo poo that 'what kind of community are you trying to foster' thread. :stonk:

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

negromancer posted:

But but but neoliberalism!

I'll take a neoliberal that ensures that regardless of the economy I'll still be treated equally

Looking at the history of neoliberalism you will be waiting an eternity for this to happen

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

zegermans posted:

Weird I didn't think I was able to understand Sea Lion, yet here we are.

Yeah, because disproving a wildly inaccurate claim even though it sounds good is sealioning. Are you really serious?

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

With the hearing of Jeff Sessions currently ongoing, I found it an appropriate time to link to a series of blog posts that talk about what "Confederate Heritage Month" really means (past posts linked at the bottom of the one I gave). This was written in April of last year and it was as powerful to read as Edward Baptist's The Half Has Never Been Told.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Darth Walrus posted:

Speaking of QCS, holy motherfucking poo poo that 'what kind of community are you trying to foster' thread. :stonk:

jfc. People literally can't understand that saying "don't use slurs as punchlines" is not saying "no mean jokes ever". Bunch of kids who only see things in black and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

jfc. People literally can't understand that saying "don't use slurs as punchlines" is not saying "no mean jokes ever". Bunch of kids who only see things in black and white.

P sure they only see in white.

Edit: Bahahahaha someone is salty.

• Locked thread