Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL56vrK75I

English gents try to remove a bike that's stuck on an electric fence.

"Just be brave" :magical:

This is aggressively English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

This looks like it would happen on a daily hourly basis.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Long live the king.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm sure this fits this thread somehow

"Vaccine skeptic Robert Kennedy Jr. says Trump asked him to lead commission on ‘vaccine safety’ posted:

Donald Trump asked Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a proponent of a widely discredited theory that vaccines cause autism, to chair a new commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity, according to Kennedy.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm sorta okay with polio making a comeback at this point in history.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

What the poo poo? Did he just kill that woman? I've watched this about 10 times and I don't see a bungee attached to her anywhere.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What the poo poo? Did he just kill that woman? I've watched this about 10 times and I don't see a bungee attached to her anywhere.

It's around her ankles.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Yes. He killed her.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

There are straps around her ankles.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
For killing!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Did this just destroy the robot?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
mariokart.gif

Also I like to think all the dings on that bannister/stairs are from the robotdog trying to climb them and failing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Yes. He killed her.

This kills the coward.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Krispy Kareem posted:

Did he touch a wire and the current passed harmlessly through him or did he shock that guy with something in his hand?

I'm assuming he's touched it before and was expecting the shock, while the rest all freaked out.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

hanales posted:

I'm assuming he's touched it before and was expecting the shock, while the rest all freaked out.

Excellent av / post combo.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

It just keeps going. :allears:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

obama_deathpanels.gif

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

oldpainless posted:

Yes. He killed her.

More like oldmerciless

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I'm disgusted that you guys are fine with cyber bullying.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This may turn out to be completely unfounded, but I have never wished so badly for anything to be true in my life.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Reminder that however fun it might be to watch, Trump's downfall would end in Mike Pence becoming POTUS, in which case the schadenfreude would be on us.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Trump and Obama were 100 percent in the room together when that briefing was delivered.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Skippy McPants posted:

Reminder that however fun it might be to watch, Trump's downfall would end in Mike Pence becoming POTUS, in which case the schadenfreude would be on us.

To paraphrase PJ O'Rourke, Mike Pence is wrong within normal parameters.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Mike Pence is slightly less likely to end the world in nuclear fire, which has a utility of approximately −∞, so I have to give him the edge.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skippy McPants posted:

Uhh, the constitution says

Article II, Section 4 (US Constitution) posted:

"The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Turtlicious posted:

Uhh, the constitution says

In case you’re serious: that’s saying that the vice president can be individually impeached and removed from office. He or she doesn’t automatically get the boot when the boss does.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

It's the reason Gerald Ford became president: Spiro Agnew (Nixon's running mate) was impeached before they had the smoking gun for the big man.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
And "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" means whatever Congress wants it to mean; the articles of impeachment against Johnson included "He said mean things in public about Congress." So if you're just engaged in pipe dreams about what it would take to remove Trump as a sitting President there's no need to invoke the Russians.

Regalingualius posted:

It's the reason Gerald Ford became president: Spiro Agnew (Nixon's running mate) was impeached before they had the smoking gun for the big man.

No, he wasn't. He was being *criminally* investigated for accepting bribes and agreed to plead no contest to tax evasion charges and resign his office rather than face trial. He wasn't impeached.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Jan 11, 2017

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

http://i.imgur.com/WOU5i4L.gifv

Stupid dog.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

Subjunctive posted:

It just keeps going. :allears:

It actually does keep going, check out the 20s video clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGlJDlWtBCg

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

That would have 100% been my dog but instead of looking worried coming out he would have had a huge grin on his face.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

"Well, I tried"

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Josef bugman posted:

Long live the king.

LOL. Word.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/Q7PTfRd.gifv

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

HURRICANRANA!

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
In the battle of Man Vs Nature, the ducklings always lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLpcennXE0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Wasn't this one a news article a while back about how the cat "just attacked her" and nearly scalped her.