Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pick posted:

should of
She deserves him. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

To borrow a favorite of yours - murder.

:qq: "You made too much delicious cheesecake! :qq:

quote:

(UPDATE) Boyfriend (21 M) got upset at me (20 F) about a cheese cake I made.Updates
submitted 1 year ago * by Cheesecakethrowaway1
Original

I would first like to say thank you to all of the people who commented on my last post and messaged me. I read everything everyone had to say and I commented/replied as much as I could. A decent bit has happened over the past week. So I figured I would update.

After I posted on reddit my boyfriend who I will name James was still being unreasonable. After we talked the first time I laid in bed as he played a game of League of Legends. He acted as if everything was fine or I was not there. I was replying to all of you wonderful people in bed and he was on the ground. That is how he normally plays. He would casually ask me what I am up to, why I am upset, or not say anything at all. I would say back to him that everything is not okay and the way he was treating me was ridiculous. He would not say anything. Eventually I had it and said to him that he is being totally inconsiderate and that he is making a fuss over a cheesecake. That he was being immature and ungrateful. Not only that but not taking into consideration how things make people feel. Me especially. He finally responded and said the way I was talking did not make him want to apologize and that he did not do anything wrong so he did not need to apologize.

I continued by saying that his reaction does not make me want to make anything again. Whether it be for him, myself, or his family. Due to the fact he seemed so spoiled and unappreciative of what I do for him. When I said this he said that he pays for the groceries and that when I made something he always tells me it is good. I responded with that there are times I will spend the whole day in the kitchen making something special for him and it would be nice sometimes to get more then a "That tasted good". I told him I take my baking and cooking seriously and that him constantly berating me over a cheesecake is not respectful. Here is everything he said to me over the week about the cheese cake:

"You should of made half with chocolate half without" "Gross, it has chocolate" "I have no idea how anyone likes this" "You should of listened to me and made it smaller" "I was right no one liked the cheesecake" "The reason the cheesecake isnt gone is because im not eating it" "You need to eat the rest of the cheese cake you are being wasteful" "Dont make this cheesecake again, no one liked it obviously" "Why is this still here"

We had multiple conversations about that next time I will make it without chocolate and make it smaller. I told him that the recipe called for the same amount of ingredients as a normal cheese cake. But the style and the pan it was made it people naturally took smaller portions. It was in a 13x9 pan instead of a cake form. He told me that I was wrong and should of made less like he said. He continued to insult me for not listening to him acting as if I should listen to only him and that everyone else is wrong. At this point I said im done cooking and baking and left with his Mom to the store.

She knew everything that was going on and she said that she is so lucky to have me here. That I do more for their family then her three sons. That I cook almost every night, do the dishes, trash, and recycle without being asked. That she wished her boys were like that. She apologized for how James was acting and told me how unacceptable it was. That even if I did make half of the cheesecake that the ingredients were all in odd numbers and the rest would of had to be thrown away. Which is true. We spent a few hours out and everything and then we came back and I went back into the room.

He pretended like I was not there and I just got back into bed. After an hour or so he moves to playing fallout and I go to the ground because I dont want to be near him. He starts talking casually asking me about the game since I have played more then him. I stop him and tell him im not going to pretend everything is okay. That his behavior was unacceptable. He asked me to explain and I did. The entire time he played fallout and when I asked him to stop he kept messing around with the pause screen. I told him that it does not make me feel like he cares about how I feel because of the way he is acting. He snarkily replied that he is paying attention and that I did not say anything when I started talking for him to stop. I told him every time we talk I ask him to stop. He said I did not this time. He then lays back and closes his eyes as I talk. When I ask for him to look at me and not act like he was asleep or did not care about what I was saying he laughed. I asked him why he laughed and he said nothing while glaring at me.
I went and took a bath. When I came back he again acted like everything was fine. I told him to cut it out. That I was done being treated like a maid. That he better consider how I feel. That im done with how he is acting. He wants me to be open with him then he needs to quit acting like a child and own his mistakes and do what he can to make it better. That I deserve better and he is making a fuss over something small. He then said that he was sorry for making me so upset.
Here comes the real bullshit. He said that he was jealous because lately it seemed like I was not making stuff with him in mind. That I was more considering what his family or myself would want opposed to him. Also that we dont cook together really anymore and that it was our thing. (No not really I do all the work with him over my shoulder nagging me and he does the dishes). He apologized and hugged me. A couple days later he asked if he could cook with me and he just acted grumpy the whole time. Nagging me about how I should do it this way and why I dont do it that way. If I even say anything to him such as I know what I am doing he immediately gets snarky.

To be honest I dont know what to think anymore. He does small things that I am starting to pick up on. When we went to the store and I wanted to get something for myself he said "Well if you every need anything important then you are on your own". I am starting to realize that there is a bigger problem now. He says alot of negative things and it seems like the fact I havent had money and I dont have anywhere to go he holds above me.

Yesterday I gained a small inheritance. I probably shouldnt of told him about it. I got my first small payment of about 2k. I should be getting 7.6k a month for a few months. When I told him and the money was in my account it went from "The money is yours do what you want with it" to "We should split stuff". I dont really know what to do about it. I am really starting to not feel like the priority in our relationship anymore. Everything is about him. Pleasing him, what he wants to do, make him happy. It does not seem like the same goes for myself. He got me pillows and cookbooks for christmas. Then also said we would go to the mall and I would get a shopping spree. I brought that up the other day and he said we are going to have to keep it small since we just got sushi. (Doesnt make sense because he has almost 2k in the bank and no expenses what so ever). He also just bought a new PS4 when he already has a Xbox One. But whatever its his own money.

How do I deal with my inheritance? How do I set guild lines with him about it? How do I discuss not being the priority anymore? Do I stop cooking? Should I cook without him or ask him not to cook with me? Should I even stay with him anymore? Any advice!

tl;dr: Took hours to finally get some reasoning for his behavior. He apologized. Realized there is many more problems that need to get worked on. Got a small inheritance and now he wants us to split bills even though I dont have a form of income. Constantly feels like he is being negative and holding above my head that I cannot go home due my family having serious problems.

Edit: Apparently my original post link isn't working or something so here is a summary of the original.

I asked my boyfriend if I could make a cheese cake that I knew he wasn't going to like. He said yes and that he would buy the stuff for me as as a. present. He yelled at me at the store for getting cookies when we already had gram crackers. I made the cheese cake and every day he would make negative naggy comments. After multiple conversations about the cheese cake not being eaten it got thrown away. He got upset it got wasted and told me I should of made a smaller one and that no one liked it. Was upset I didn't make it for him.

GB_Sign
Oct 9, 2012

Even after catching up on this thread and all the insanity within, my brain cannot process that cheesecake story. It just cannot accept that a supposed grown man is complaining/arguing about that, and that a grown woman is accepting these arguments and questioning if she is right...

GB_Sign fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 10, 2017

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I can't believe that no one has commented on that story a few pages back about the girl that found videos of her naked in her brother's cell phone. That is loving disgusting and I would murder him.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that one is kind of depressing and long and a slog so yeah I'm posting a lot of stories today but come on this is a nice refresher dont you think

quote:

My [23F] boyfriend [24M], of a year and a half, feels the need to constantly touch his genitals. I'm grossed out.Relationships
submitted 1 year ago by grossedoutthroaway

My boyfriend and I have been together for a over a year, and in that time I've noticed an unpleasant habit of his. Whenever we're relaxing in bed watching a movie, cuddling, reading, or even when he is playing video games, he touches his penis/butt/butthole. I should clarify that this is not in a sexual manner.

At first I let this odd habit slide, but now it's starting to irritate me, and more importantly gross me out. My boyfriend will very obviously (he will even tell me he is doing it, or raise his legs up so I can see.) itch his bare butthole, play with the hair around his butt and penis, cup his balls, etc. What makes this worse, is that even when I ask, or show distaste, he won't wash his hands. He acts like I'm being ridiculous when I ask.

My boyfriend is very hygienic otherwise. He takes daily showers, brushes his teeth everyday, keeps his nails trimmed and clean, and never wears his clothes more than once before washing them.

This behavior confuses me. I get touching his penis occasionally out of habit, or satisfying an itch but I feel like this is going too far.

tl;dr: my boyfriend touches/itches his genitals and doesn't wash his hands afterwards. He does it in spite of my obvious discomfort, and I'm not sure how to approach this.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Pick posted:

cheesecake

When he got home he instantly was making comments. Chocolate is gross. You should of done half without chocolate.

Cheesecake and general douchebaggery aside, this dude seriously doesn't like chocolate?!

Is she sure he's even human?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pearnicious posted:

Cheesecake and general douchebaggery aside, this dude seriously doesn't like chocolate?!

Is she sure he's even human?

i don't like chocolate

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Dude better keep his nails trimmed if he's putting on the Itchy Butthole Show every drat day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

Dude better keep his nails trimmed if he's putting on the Itchy Butthole Show every drat day

I am imagining this dude scooting his butthole along the carpet like a dog

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pick posted:

i don't like chocolate

you're weird

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Pick posted:

i don't like chocolate

Seriously though, cheesecake girl needs to drop that dude immediately. He is basically going out of his way to be disrespectful, even his mom agrees that he's being a fuckhead. Even when she confronted him about it he said right to her face that he didn't do anything wrong and doesn't need to apologize.

Not sure a single Stone Cold stunner is enough, honestly. Maybe some acrobatics off the turnbuckle or a folding chair to the dome for good measure.

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 10, 2017

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

remigious posted:

I can't believe that no one has commented on that story a few pages back about the girl that found videos of her naked in her brother's cell phone. That is loving disgusting and I would murder him.

There's no discussion because there's nothing contentious or amusing about an incestuous shower cam creeper. Nobody is going to take his side or try to guess about omitted but likely details :barf:

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Clark Nova posted:

There's no discussion because there's nothing contentious or amusing about an incestuous shower cam creeper. Nobody is going to take his side or try to guess about omitted but likely details :barf:

Yeah...if he was a lot younger it might be a little more acceptable to chalk it up to being young and dumb...but she said they were 16. That's old enough to know drat well you're being a creep, and it's extremely hosed up.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My [29f] brother in law [28M] works at an animal sanctuary. My boyfriend [28M] is upset because he would not let him go into the baby animals to see a cub Red Panda.

My sister Angela is married to a zoologist Jason. He works at an animal sanctuary. This past weekend we all went to his work to see the Animals because you can do that. Jason was working with some sort of Large cat at the time. I don't know what exactly it was. It was like a leopard, but grey.

There was a baby animal area where they go if they have been abounded by there moms or were found injured in the wild. My boyfriend through the biggest temper tantrum that he was not allowed to go see the Red Panda. Jason tried to explain that he would be fired if he let us go in there. He said it's authorised personal only. My boyfriend called him a idiot and stormed off. Jason just sighed and said, whatever. He walked off to go do something.

Is this break up worthy?

TL;DR:is this break up worthy?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This one is dedicated to anyone who has ever said "Eat the booty like groceries"

Me [27M] with my 25 [F] Have a question. My girlfriend has started requesting that I eat her rear end everynight, even if we don't have sex, or she will not be able to go to sleep.

quote:

I don't mind especially during for play however the face that she can't go to sleep without it has me thinking. Like about the next 5 or 10 years we are together. Is this a problem?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A one sided sexual relationship is always a problem

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
put cheesecake or maybe some swedish fish in her colon first so there's something good to fish out

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i tried reading the cheesecake story like 4 times but my eyes glazed over from boredom and i just read the tl:dr and the update and i dunno maybe he is justified cause i never want to read anything about that story ever again.

So you don't want to hear the part of the update where he kept playing video games when she tried to talk to him "because you didn't tell me to stop", then literally closed his eyes and laughed at her when she told him to look at her?

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I consider myself fairly open-minded, but I just do not get rear end eating.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

eat the booty like a glass of warm milk

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

remigious posted:

I consider myself fairly open-minded, but I just do not get rear end eating.

I don't either. I think it's another one of those monkey see, monkey doodoo things.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

This one is dedicated to anyone who has ever said "Eat the booty like groceries"

Me [27M] with my 25 [F] Have a question. My girlfriend has started requesting that I eat her rear end everynight, even if we don't have sex, or she will not be able to go to sleep.

Wife that bitch. Do it now.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

WampaLord posted:

These loving millenials can't even eat their own rear end before bed, smdh

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Bonster posted:

So you don't want to hear the part of the update where he kept playing video games when she tried to talk to him "because you didn't tell me to stop", then literally closed his eyes and laughed at her when she told him to look at her?

the gently caress did you just say im sorry im busy doing my own poo poo here and you are trying to talk about the worst story ever

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

monkeytennis posted:

Wife that bitch. Do it now.

Honeypot status = success.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm imagining a future deadbedrooms post where the guy explains that they never have sex any more but somehow he still eats her rear end every night.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm concerned that more people are not rising to point out that lifting your leg like a dog to expose your butthole hair, and your apparent fascination with it, is weird

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I'm concerned that more people are not rising to point out that lifting your leg like a dog to expose your butthole hair, and your apparent fascination with it, is weird

At least he's not making her eat it l

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

WampaLord posted:

Alot of people go hungry every evening in this world. It's just not right to not eat up.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Pick posted:

Yeah that was a bit of an odd one, even for this thread. Scratching your butt is one thing, displaying your starfish to your SO and having her watch you do it is another.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

WampaLord posted:

You think he's paying 44% taxes on a salary of $130k?

Eh, maybe that's a -bit- high, but I pay 42% on my OT when you count SS, state, federal, Medicare, and SDI. And I have a dependent and a couple decent deductions so I get a little back, but I doubt he has anything to deduct but the standard.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

I don't either. I think it's another one of those monkey see, monkey doodoo things.

Butt stuff is good so long as everyone is clean.

Pick posted:

Perhaps he is some sort of cat or dog trapped in a mans body.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Gaunab posted:

My [29f] brother in law [28M] works at an animal sanctuary. My boyfriend [28M] is upset because he would not let him go into the baby animals to see a cub Red Panda.

Is this break up worthy?

Yeah, I'd say it is definitely break up worthy. Huge :redflag: that he throws a hissy fit over something so minor, and to go as far as calling a zoologist an idiot at his place of employment.

If he freaks out this badly over something so minor, can you imagine the shitstorm when something more significant inevitably doesn't go his way? Get out now!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

It's kinda funny how people who break down over cats are always seen as way more unreasonable/weird than someone who breaks down over a dog :shrug:

Dogs have been bred over millennia to be sensitive and respond to our facial expressions and emotional states and are at least capable of somewhat understanding those emotions. A properly attuned dog will know when you are sad or happy or playful. Dogs watch human faces for cues and can discern where to look/focus based on what we are looking at. Dogs have been used in working in companion roles since primitive rear end times.

Cats have almost always been a barely tolerated nuisance hanging on the edge of civilization. There are exceptions, like ancient Egypt, of course.

The expression, "there's more than one way to skin a cat," uses an archaic form of skin (to beat or assault) and refers to the lovely past time of driving off overpopulated feral cats and/or torturing them for fun.

Until cats got adopted by bored rich people (and bred into a wondrous rainbow of varieties) and effective population control became a thing, cats just all-round sucked for everyone. I'm sure there's historical breeds that were used for cool stuff, because mankind has a giant stiffy for telling nature to suck it, but dogs are overall the superior creature for human interaction.

Crying over a dead cat is like crying over that friend of yours who was an rear end in a top hat that nobody else liked. You can be sad, that's valid, but a lot less people are going to have sympathy for you.

I'm a cat person.

E: Toxic Plasma Moses is my Metal Gear Solid OC DO NOT STEAL

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 10, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

WampaLord posted:

that's extremely my poo poo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Dogs have been bred over millennia to be sensitive and respond to our facial expressions and emotional states and are at least capable of somewhat understanding those emotions. A properly attuned dog will know when you are sad or happy or playful. Dogs watch human faces for cues and can discern where to look/focus based on what we are looking at. Dogs have been used in working in companion roles since primitive rear end times.

Cats have almost always been a barely tolerated nuisance hanging on the edge of civilization. There are exceptions, like ancient Egypt, of course.

The expression, "there's more than one way to skin a cat," uses an archaic form of skin (to beat or assault) and refers to the lovely past time of driving off overpopulated feral cats and/or torturing them for fun.

Until cats got adopted by bored rich people (and bred into a wondrous rainbow of varieties) and effective population control became a thing, cats just all-round sucked for everyone. I'm sure there's historical breeds that were used for cool stuff, because mankind has a giant stiffy for telling nature to suck it, but dogs are overall the superior creature for human interaction.

Crying over a dead cat is like crying over that friend of yours who was an rear end in a top hat that nobody else liked. You can be sad, that's valid, but a lot less people are going to have sympathy for you.

I'm a cat person.

E: Toxic Plasma Moses is my Metal Gear Solid OC DO NOT STEAL

It sounds like you just did a bad job raising your cats if they aren't sensitive to your needs. Get a tamagotchi or something.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

WampaLord posted:

You get in there and you get that poo poo chute shiny and clean, soldier. A good night's sleep is essential to whole body and mental health.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
how did she sleep before knowing him

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Chichevache posted:

It sounds like you just did a bad job raising your cats if they aren't sensitive to your needs. Get a tamagotchi or something.

Nah, I had a chill cat and know a bunch of people with cool cats. I'm just talking about the species as a whole. Cats are garbage tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The rear end eating honeypot continues to pay dividends.