Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Bill just likes getting his dick sucked by someone other than his wife. What's wrong with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

facialimpediment posted:

This story has been oppo for a while, apparently, but no reporter could verify it enough to actually run with it during the election, because I mean, come on.

CNN discovered that the Intelligence Community found the British ex-spook's poo poo credible enough to present to Obama/Trump, so there's your second source. Out comes buzzfeed.

What a loving world.

That CNN story they were saying that at this point the two main sources (ex MI6 guy and whoever his source was) have been verified as reliable by the FBI and they're currently trying to verify the actual info itself. I think.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm sure the timing of this document going live tonight is also PURELY COINCIDENCE

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm sure the timing of this document going live tonight is also PURELY COINCIDENCE

Isn't Tillerson's hearing scheduled for tomorrow at the same time as Trump's press conference?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I wonder if this was already on WikiLeaks.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
If it truly comes out that those things are true I doubt it will change a drat thing.

Wasabi the J posted:

How else did they get the name?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

psydude posted:

Isn't Tillerson's hearing scheduled for tomorrow at the same time as Trump's press conference?

That and Obama's farewell speech here tonight.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wasabi the J posted:

Probably not since it involves the Russians

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wasabi the J posted:

You should be ashamed but then you're a brony so I doubt that's possible

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"If a man can't pee on his fans then I don't wan to be in show business anymore because that's why I got in the game, baby! I got dreams too!"

-Dave Chapelle

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Even if the golden showers stuff is fake, the rest of the report (focusing on the Kremlin's reaction to the success/attention given to the leaks and its correspondence with Trump's campaign) is pretty loving specific, especially given that it was allegedly written months before a lot of this stuff came to light.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

psydude posted:

Even if the golden showers stuff is fake, the rest of the report (focusing on the Kremlin's reaction to the success/attention given to the leaks and its correspondence with Trump's campaign) is pretty loving specific, especially given that it was allegedly written months before a lot of this stuff came to light.

It doesn't have to be real. Post fact world bitch

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

It doesn't matter. It won't have any affect at all on anything.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wait a minute guys. I got it figured out. Trump is trying to fake out the rest of the world into following the dumb poo poo we do. Like no healthcare or vaccines. He plans to kill the whole world without using sacred nuclear weapons. THIS MAN MUST BE STOPPED!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
His chessboard has become a tesseract

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Heya Trump what are your plans for urinauguration

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Just wondering if we're calling this scandal Watergate or is that too passé?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

TBeats posted:

Heya Trump what are your plans for urinauguration

I wonder if a White House housekeeper was confused as to why Trump has demanded they NOT swap out mattresses and bedding immediately after the Obamas leave.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
wiki-Leaks

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pesticide20 posted:

Just wondering if we're calling this scandal Watergate or is that too passé?

Fountaingate

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Goldengate

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Not my joke. Needs to be shared.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

From that report, "suggestion from source close to Trump and Manafort that Republican campaign team happy to have Russia as media bogeyman to mask more extensive corrupt business ties to China and other emerging countries."

I wonder just how much Trump's public disdain for china is theatrics to cover these "extensive corrupt business ties." We know he has hotels and resorts all the gently caress over China that are either being built, built, or falling slowly into rotten ruin.

God what a great way to start 2017. The Fountainhead.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I thought that too, but then the bridge...

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Blind Rasputin posted:

The Fountainhead.

It's this. This is the scandal's name.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Also, can we start a hashtag Fountaingate or Goldengate or whatever and use the mighty power of SA to troll his twitter until he snaps. Pretty pretty please.

edit: ok #TheFountainhead lets do this.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
We are the world's reality show.

I would definitely tune in every night to the news if I lived in a different country.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Blind Rasputin posted:

Also, can we start a hashtag Fountaingate or Goldengate or whatever and use the mighty power of SA to troll his twitter until he snaps. Pretty pretty please.

edit: ok #TheFountainhead lets do this.

Too late

https://twitter.com/misstamerica30/status/818985301888630785

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

LOL that's a great pun there too.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
#PEEOTUS is a thing, too

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Does this explain why he loves the color gold so much?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
IT WAS ME AUSTIN

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN

John McCain passed the documents to the FBI Director in December, leading to this miraculous mess that we have now. Original source was Mother Jones in October, but nobody could really confirm it.

The FBI asked for a FISA warrant against some campaign staffers, sort of unclear what happened.

The whole thing is very thinly sourced and may have a lot of horseshit in it. So, it's the kind of thing Trump would've screamed about during the election. Good stuff.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 11, 2017

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314771578850275329

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

https://twitter.com/skkkk1013/status/818988050697121792

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lmao this is too loving good to be true.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gslu5d/chappelle-s-show-r--kelly-s--piss-on-you--video

Waiting for the edits

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I hope Trump can get nominated in next year's golden globes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Make America Golden Again

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

One analyst's opinion of what would happen if the Norks decided to go full retard and shoot a nuke at the US: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/korea-bomba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CBJSprague24 posted:

One analyst's opinion of what would happen if the Norks decided to go full retard and shoot a nuke at the US: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/korea-bomba

I think trump will give them a golden opportunity.

• Locked thread