Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
he's got this guys its ok

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
He seems pissy

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

TBeats posted:

He seems pissy

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
jesus christ it's even in all caps what the gently caress

how did it come to this

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

CBJSprague24 posted:

One analyst's opinion of what would happen if the Norks decided to go full retard and shoot a nuke at the US: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/korea-bomba

We paean the DPRK.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The very first comment just did me in.

u like to be peed on

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

TBeats posted:

He seems pissy

He's steamed about something.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Donald saw his shadow showers so it'll be another six weeks of no press conferences.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope he kills himself.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy poo poo what a time to be alive

...For now

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
He will be forever known as the Pissbaby President, even if the whole report turns out to be bullshit.

Fitting.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

I hope he kills himself.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

CBJSprague24 posted:

One analyst's opinion of what would happen if the Norks decided to go full retard and shoot a nuke at the US: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/korea-bomba

link owns because it led me to this video of what MIRVs might look like before impact

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=616_1388103923

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

better to be pissed off than pissed on am i rite guys

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/818951887726657536

why not both!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

shyduck posted:

better to be pissed off than pissed on am i rite guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfCJljLHkmw

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/796731462087278592

SwampDonkey fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jan 11, 2017

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I really don't care if it ends up being impossible to verify and we can never know for sure. He opened this loving pandora's box with all his god drat birther poo poo for years and years. Live by the sword, die by the sword, watch the sword carve the nation into pieces because post-factual reality lol nothing matters.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Glancing through google newstand, found this odd:

quote:

The Independent: Two animals from totally different species found having sex by scientists. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwwILdljM

Thanks, the Independent, for acknowledging in a science article that animals gently caress things. Pretty sure people and donkeys are different species, but you can't have a scientific study in a border town without spilling tequila all over your paperwork.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Is it just me that fears Russia was really loving smart with this? They get this guy Trump covered in bad money and sex acts, act like his best friend and play with American intel to get him elected, then ruin him and his cabinet.

It's like they've decapitated America without a nuke. It's a really drat devious play and you just know Putin is loving every minute of it.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

aphid_licker posted:

Wonder if in retrospect we will be able to decide that electorally sticking it to her was worth it

No-fly zone over syria

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Best Friends posted:

There's no way Bill Clinton is into piss, but if he was he'd call them "lil' tinkles."

I laughed

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Blind Rasputin posted:

Is it just me that fears Russia was really loving smart with this? They get this guy Trump covered in bad money and sex acts, act like his best friend and play with American intel to get him elected, then ruin him and his cabinet.

It's like they've decapitated America without a nuke. It's a really drat devious play and you just know Putin is loving every minute of it.

Given their shock at the election outcome, they didn't plan this far. They were throwing poo poo at the wall and it stuck. Bigly.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lmao what the gently caress is your AV viking? Is that some stupid-rear end Shmorky poo poo? N4I can probably get rid of your D&D social disease if you let him know what you want it replaced with

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Didn't somebody here have a bunch of stories about SEALs with their combat tomahawks and doing all sorts of gnarly poo poo?

This came out today: https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

davecrazy posted:

Didn't somebody here have a bunch of stories about SEALs with their combat tomahawks and doing all sorts of gnarly poo poo?

This came out today: https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

Navy SEALs are by and large a group of autofellating braggarts and assholes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Obama is killing it in his final speech. Hold it tight because you're not going to see anything that resembles a fraction of this for at least 4 more years.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It warms my heart to know that we're heading right for a presidential scandal and the guy hasn't been sworn in yet.

You done hosed up good, America.

Unless the story has no legs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Vasudus posted:

It warms my heart to know that we're heading right for a presidential scandal and the guy hasn't been sworn in yet.

You done hosed up good, America.

Unless the story has no legs.

If the story had no legs it wouldn't have been published. You don't call donald trump a pissbaby in print unless you're drat sure something is legit because he's going to sue you over it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Even if the story is bullshit, the mere fact everyone is talking about it is damaging enough to Trump.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

no bones about it posted:

Lmao what the gently caress is your AV viking? Is that some stupid-rear end Shmorky poo poo? N4I can probably get rid of your D&D social disease if you let him know what you want it replaced with

hell no I wear my red text with pride

up to like $20 forums income in the last few months

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
allegedly the source for this story is a 4chan troll from back in November. I have no idea how that connection is made, but that looks like how it's being defended.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the story had no legs it wouldn't have been published. You don't call donald trump a pissbaby in print unless you're drat sure something is legit because he's going to sue you over it.

The New York Times pushed it out. Like I got the headline on my phone. The story is legit gaining traction, which is amazing.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holocaust bloopers posted:

The New York Times pushed it out. Like I got the headline on my phone. The story is legit gaining traction, which is amazing.
Considering it came from Buzzfeed of all places.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Sir Lucius posted:

allegedly the source for this story is a 4chan troll from back in November. I have no idea how that connection is made, but that looks like how it's being defended.

I saw that. I don't know if I buy it, but again, even if the whole thing is entirely false, the fact people were so ready to buy it is damaging enough.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Take anything that comes out of /pol/ with a grain of salt. I don't think NY Times would publish anything that was so flimsy that 4chan Nazis could knock it down.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Handsome Ralph posted:

I saw that. I don't know if I buy it, but again, even if the whole thing is entirely false, the fact people were so ready to buy it is damaging enough.

The guy that wrote the report is legitimate enough that they felt it necessary to brief both incoming and outgoing presidents on it immediately before it hit the news.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
"I supported Trump and thought he would be a great president.. but then I found out he jerks off to girls pissing on things!!!!!"

Awesome. Going to be a lot of fun in a decade or two when everyone's digital lifestyles can be outed for all sorts of inconsequential sordid poo poo and we, a nation of secretly-buttfucking proudly-retarded hypocrites, only elect the pompous tools who deflect all accusations -of the superficially pissy AND genuinely treasonous variety- by shouting in all caps: "NUH UH, NUH UH!".

Obama just asked Chicagoans to consider the struggles of the middle-class white man in these times of social and economic upheaval. Dude was a saint for 8 years and made every effort to not only represent but also loving reach out to people who would never in a million years vote for him. What a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'll vouch for Rick Wilson. He's a GOP admaker/oppo guy that lives in the Florida swamps, shoots guns a lot, and is on MSNBC a lot. He just despises Trump both from the right and because Trump is Trump. He's this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk

He was dropping hints all election of two major pieces of oppo floating out there, pissbaby Trump being one of them, but never could get major media buy-in.

• Locked thread