Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

How long is that game to speedrun?

100 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

[bravely, but also nonchalantly] i'm going to watch both at once, whatever i guess

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

s.i.r.e. posted:

HORI makes the best 3DS screen protectors so I'll definitely be picking up the Switch one.

who the heck uses screen protectors after like 2006?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ColdPie posted:

who the heck uses screen protectors after like 2006?

oh god no

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

it begins, and it's not even out yet :stare:

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

guys check out my sweet new toy. what, yeah, of course it's got a thick layer of mostly-opaque plastic with some dusty bubbles underneath over the screen. it's so my screen doesn't get ruined.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

ColdPie posted:

guys check out my sweet new toy. what, yeah, of course it's got a thick layer of mostly-opaque plastic with some dusty bubbles underneath over the screen. it's so my screen doesn't get ruined.

Yes but what kind of pants will you keep your Switch in

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

If a Switch wore pants, would it wear them like this, or like this?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

codenameFANGIO posted:

you dont keep a tablet or ipad in your pocket, why would you keep your switch in one

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I will strap my Switch to myself and wear it like a loin cloth

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

if the switch wore pants it just wouldn't wear pants

bam, switched

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I will strap my Switch to myself and wear it like a loin cloth

give your loins a breath of the wild, if you know what i mean

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

greatn posted:

Every Nintendo fans favorite game ever Paper Mario the 1000 year door will be on at the same time as the presentation and literally no Nintendo fans will be watching the run.
turn on your monitor, also get another monitor

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

bef posted:

turn on your monitor, also get another monitor

Not possible, on both counts, as i own no monitors.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I'll be honest with you, I just want the new thing, the thing many people won't have, and this is that thing

Don't really care about the games or whatever

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

XyrlocShammypants posted:

I'll be honest with you, I just want the new thing, the thing many people won't have, and this is that thing

Don't really care about the games or whatever

probably should have lied .

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

probably should have lied .

I'm a good poster on these forums

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

:yeah: you got it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Will there be space to glue cartridge storage onto it? It looks like you could do it with the controllers.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pleeeeease have friend codes :pray:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

greatn posted:

Every Nintendo fans favorite game ever Paper Mario the 1000 year door will be on at the same time as the presentation and literally no Nintendo fans will be watching the run.

Okay but isn't that the one where they do a skip that saves a few scant minutes in the middle of a timer ticking and it makes the timer tick for the rest of the loving game

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
hey guys just wanted to say im having fun with my wii u while waiting for the switch

super mario 3d world's couch multiplayer is cool, much like the single player

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
There will be an accessory that's a buckle so you can strap your switch to your belt like a belt buckle

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Calaveron posted:

There will be an accessory that's a buckle so you can strap your switch to your belt like a belt buckle

Captain N and the N Team reboot confirmed.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pleeeeease no friend codes.

Please have an actual modern online system with a contact list and all the other modern accoutrements.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Captain N for Smash

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

ColdPie posted:

You can't even tell there's a protector on the screen with the HORI ones so, uh... try again.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Kawabata posted:

hey guys just wanted to say im having fun with my wii u while waiting for the switch

super mario 3d world's couch multiplayer is cool, much like the single player

i agree

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

my bros won't play with me anymore cuz i kept jumping on their heads when they tried to cross a pit

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Around the 7th time we game over'd they got pretty steamed haha!

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Nice to know that your kids are more gentle with electronics than mine are.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

s.i.r.e. posted:

You can't even tell there's a protector on the screen with the HORI ones so, uh... try again.

yes you can, you can always tell the difference if you've used a device. There is no screen protector on earth that can escape someone noticing if they actually look or feel

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I put my protector over the D-pad.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Real hurthling! posted:

there were reports a week or so ago that some of the scraped hl3 ideas were rts and fmv games as valve let little teams of 4-5 people make whatever they wanted to see if it was worth pursuing.

Gabe Newell has been suffering from Miyamoto-itis this whole time. He can't sign off on a single-player installment for a franchise that doesn't hugely revolve around a gimmick.

Thank your stars they were able to use that gel concept for Portal 2 or the game probably never would have gotten made.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

TheMadMilkman posted:

Nice to know that your kids are more gentle with electronics than mine are.

:confused:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
2 days. 9 minutes.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That is fewer than 175,000 seconds.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

I put my protector over the D

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
the D stands for Diddy kong i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

It just finally occurred to me that they're releasing in March to get that sweet early tax return impulse money

Wow I'm loving slow

• Locked thread