Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Just an update on the Gay Abortions: been busy with work, should have nomination post up by Thursday evening. Sorry for delay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I feel cheated that we didn't get the Carrie Fisher in hell cartoon.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Man, Maud needs to take the stick out of her rear end.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Since we're getting a lovely Republican president, perhaps I should start posting a lovely liberal comic. I'm bringing back Stanfill, you guys! Let's do a little primer first.

Raging Pencils began as the Far Left Side, which in many cases were straight-up edits of existing TFS cartoons to some liberal talking point. Most of the archives have been wiped out now, as even today Larson is still pretty drat aggressive when it comes to people posting his stuff online. He eventually changed his name to Raging Pencils and dropped the whole TFS shtick, although his "art" is still just his own attempt at aping Larson's style.
The cartoons are very, I dunno..."liberal" in the obnoxious, middle-class white person sense. In other words, while his cartoons tend to be agreeable, they don't really serve much a point besides giving you a smug sense of satisfaction. Like, they're not even funny most of the time.

Stanfill is also an atheist, and he never seemed to grow out of the snide Reddit phase. Generally it's aimed at evangelical Republicans, but sometimes you get poo poo like this.

Perhaps his greatest sin, however, is that he's a diehard Truther.

He typically does a comic like this every 9/11. Dude hates Dubya, and apparently all the other poo poo he did wasn't enough.

I dunno what's up with fringe political cartoonists making their own bootleg Klurfs, but here's the liberal version.

I'm sure in the coming year you'll all grow to love him just as much as our regular cartoonists.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mystic Mongol posted:

They're at a museum. The first lady is appreciating the art! The second lady would rather be appriciating black person art. Miscegenation! The horror!

It's so weird to think that Jazz used to be scandilicious. I guess everything shocking and new becomes traditional and classical eventually.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's so weird to think that Jazz used to be scandilicious. I guess everything shocking and new becomes traditional and classical eventually.

Man I bet if we brought back jousting people would find it shocking and immoral

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Pants Donkey posted:

Since we're getting a lovely Republican president, perhaps I should start posting a lovely liberal comic. I'm bringing back Stanfill, you guys! Let's do a little primer first.

So close but wrong effluent I'm afraid. :allears:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Man I bet if we brought back jousting people would find it shocking and immoral
There was actually a reality TV show about modern day joust competitions, so no.

EDIT: Looking forward to comics about Trump and piss :unsmigghh:

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 11, 2017

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

:same:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pants Donkey posted:

What's all this now?
Reads up on the news
I'm somehow not even surprised.... :sigh:

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
open the blood piss gates

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
At least one (left wing) cartoonist said he's not gonna do a cartoon about it, because he found it too gross to even touch on.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

The Haitian posted:

It's Monday Tuesday!

"Not So Foxy"

I'm so glad I gave this man money. A true patriot. :911:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Oh god the brits are gonna have a field day with this.

It's David Cameron hosed A Pig all over again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mister Beeg posted:

At least one (left wing) cartoonist said he's not gonna do a cartoon about it, because he found it too gross to even touch on.

I've only vaguely read up on it so far but the whole thing is unverified, right? At least so far.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I've only vaguely read up on it so far but the whole thing is unverified, right? At least so far.

Here's the BuzzFeed article and they say it "was prepared for political opponents... by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent." And by their own admission it contains misspellings and other errors.

It's very likely almost certainly bullshit, but god drat I cannot wait for Trump to respond. He doesn't seem like the sort of person to just let this whole thing slide on by.

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

When has this ever stopped a cartoonist from giving their enlightened perspective on politics?

Fig. A:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Jerusalem posted:

It's more credible than most of the republican allegations against HIllary

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

pissagate

e: peemails

E2: benghazpee

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well that's fair enough I guess, pizzagate somehow remains a thing despite how patently ludicrous it is. Donald Trump pays ladies to piss on stuff out of spite at least sounds plausible!

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

McDragon posted:

pissagate

Goldengate.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Begemot posted:

Goldengate.

Blind Rasputin posted:

The Fountainhead.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/818992416447463424

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Maybe the Obamas left a jellyfish in the bed and one of those Institute Pros giving Trump a presentation got stung by one? Did any of you ever think of that, huh?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, this was the same stuff that was floating around a year ago and no one was biting because it's so obviously fake or mostly fake.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
So, does this mean we can post KC Green in here as a political cartoonist now?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Time to bust out the ol' classic.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

duz posted:

Yeah, this was the same stuff that was floating around a year ago and no one was biting because it's so obviously fake or mostly fake.

I thought so but apparently there's something to it:

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Keru posted:

So, does this mean we can post KC Green in here as a political cartoonist now?

In fact...

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I mean, practically speaking, better to air it out now than when he's actually in office if it is true - blackmail is only useful if the public doesn't know about it.

Granted, this is just going to make people wonder what other depraved poo poo the Russians may have on him that we don't know about (yet).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Abyssal Squid posted:

To be fair, a 13 year old kid could tweet "Lol fggot die in fire faggit" and Trump would reply angrily insisting that isn't true and the kid is sad.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

McDragon posted:

pissagate

Russkileaks.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Abyssal Squid posted:

Holy poo poo, all caps. It must be true then!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Abyssal Squid posted:

It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'piss' is.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Regalingualius posted:

I mean, practically speaking, better to air it out now than when he's actually in office if it is true - blackmail is only useful if the public doesn't know about it.

Granted, this is just going to make people wonder what other depraved poo poo the Russians may have on him that we don't know about (yet).

Considering Trump's incredibly fragile ego and the fact that, even if it's fake, the internet is never going to let it go, I don't think the next 4 years will be kind to the GOP.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
“When I was in Russia, I experimented with piss a time or two, and didn’t like it,” Trump said. “I didn’t inhale, and I didn’t try it again.”

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

“When I was in Russia, I experimented with piss a time or two, and didn’t like it,” Trump said. “I didn’t inhale, and I didn’t try it again.”

Jesus Christ why:barf:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Somewhere, Sean Delonas gets a twinkle in his eye.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's the lavatory, stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
I did not have mictural relations with that woman.

• Locked thread